It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Randal Mills and his crew are finishing a closed system prototype of their new power source. They are four months away from fabrication of the photovoltaic cell dome. It’s been a decade in the making, and they are finally nearing the finish line. The end result will be world where power is virtually free, with no electrical grid, with everything operating on DC electrical power. This unit will replace jet engines, helicopters, shipping, trains, cars, home power, everything.

They are on track to deploy 100 kilowatt commercial power generators in the first half of 2017, with a projected lifetime of 20 years or more with extremely low maintenance costs. The unit has no moving parts. Mills plans to lease the equipment on a per-diem basis and license production to third party manufacturers that he's already contracted with.

edit on 7/9/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hmmm..seems we have heard the it's almost out story a billion times.

And the speaker is full of shi*t by the way. Scientists have never agreed that dark matter HAS to be a different form of hydrogen.

And wait a minute . .aren't you the guy who thinks Einstein is one of the worst people to exist and that dark matter is baloney?

More rubbish. NEXT!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'll have to get my best tin foil hat out to watch this , also full collaboration of bs detector

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Love the tight camera so you can't see that no one is there and that that room is the pits.

Funny you would think someone on the verge of making trillions of dollars would be able to afford a better room.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hasn't Mills been "on track" to deliver something in a few months, for years? What happened with his other "demonstrations?"
Is that why he changed the name of his company?

Brilliant Light Power’s game-changing energy device that has water (H2O) as its only fuel input from which it produces 100 billion watts per liter of energetic plasma by forming a more stable state of the hydrogen atom has been validated by academic experts.

brilliantlightpower.com...

What?
edit on 7/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
2 and a half hours? Phew. No thanks man.

Keep believing

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He's met most of his targets. He's got the entire emitter finished, prototyped and working. All that's left to do is fit it with a photovoltaic collector. You can see it run in the demo.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

So, he really really means it this time?

2014:

This breakthrough transformational power technology can be witnessed in a live demonstration hosted by BlackLight of on January 28th at 11 AM. Details and updates will be posted at the company website (www.blacklightpower.com...). Those interested in attending can contact BlackLight to preregister for this limited availability event.
venturebeat.com... e-conversion-of-water-fuel-to-a-new-form-of-hydrogen/

OK. I can hardly wait.

Didn't he have some local utility contracts a while back? What happened with that?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh me too, im waiting on the International Phage News Source as we speak!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you're waiting for. He demonstrates a fully functional emitter in the demo.

youtu.be...

edit on 7/9/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

I'm not sure what you're waiting for. He demonstrates a fully functional emitter in the demo.

I'm waiting for his public demonstration.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That's what this is.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The video in the OP? No, it is not a public demonstration. It is Mills showing a video of something burning in a chamber.

How is it different from what he did in 2014?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

LOL

OK, apparently you're the type of person who isn't going to believe it until you have one parked in your driveway. I'm not sure how much more confirmation you can get. The guy runs bomb calorimetry tests, spectroscopy tests, runs the emitter, etc.. etc.. there's not much more he could do to prove his point.

It's a done deal, there's nothing left to prove.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

He could produce some electricity, for starters.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is most entertaining!

I may need rum for this one! haha

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"A chemical through-space energy transfer"
Uh-huh...
"a more stable form of hydrogen"
Ther'es only 1 form of hydrogen (unless you count Deuterium & Tritium & they are chemically the same)

I get the feeling this is going to be a STEORN type lecture, do i stick around for 2 hours?
Nah, i'm off to watch X-men on YT, far more believable. Anyways, i have a couple of fusion reactors here, why would i want one of these?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Producing electricity is an ancillary artifact. It's such a trivial thing to do that it's hardly worth bothering to talk about. Mills clearly demonstrates the production of energy in the demo. Taking that blackbody energy and turning it into electricity is something that's already proven to work in hundreds of solar farms around the world today. At any rate, you'll get your wish in around 4 months or so.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

At any rate, you'll get your wish in around 4 months or so.

Huh, sounds familiar.

When: Pilot plants projected for mid- to late 2009
spectrum.ieee.org...

Yeah. I admit it. I'm skeptical.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Mills made additional discoveries that caused him to abandon that plan. You can see in that article he's projecting 2 cents per kilowatt-hour based on that old technology. With this unit he's projecting around .01 cents per kilowatt hour or less. This new unit is also built to be mobile, for use in vehicles, while the old system was not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join