It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Mills has a large number of companies interested in lease agreements. BT is just one of many. I find it hilarious that I can post videos of a half dozen professors all saying they validated his device, I can post videos of the reactor running, and when the time comes, I'm sure I'll be able to post videos of the prototype producing power, and people will still say it's a hoax.

There's going to be a lot of butt hurt scientists when Mills goes to market.

Way to ignore my point YET again. Pathetic

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I think it's pathetic when people ignore evidence because they don't like what it implicates.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I think it's pathetic when people ignore evidence because they don't like what it implicates.

And what exactly is it that I wouldn't like? Unlimited energy? Cheap energy? Taking the power away from greedy energy companies?

I'm a 3d animator. Please tell me what you think it is I would stand to lose from BLP not being the frauds they are.

Don't ignore this question

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What is much more pathetic is when people make up claims to support a obvious scam like BLP!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
What a suprise, AC has ignored my question yet again.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Mills has a large number of companies interested in lease agreements. BT is just one of many. .

There is zero evidence BT have expressed any interest in a lease agreement with BLP.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

BT is just one of many.

Another blatant lie.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Mills has stated as much in his published briefings. You may chose not to believe him, but let's take a look at the board of directors for BrLP again.

H. McIntyre Gardner's profile from Bloomberg:
Chairman of Spirit Airlines
Chairman of Merrill Lynch Bank USA
Chairman of Merrill Lynch Life Insurance Company and Transamerica Advisors Life Insurance Company of New York
Director of Isola Group, SARL
President of the Board of Trustees at the Princeton Charter School

James E. Canty J.D.'s profile from Bloomberg:
President and General Counsel at Clough Capital Partners
Associate General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, and Director of Investor Relations at Converse Inc.
Corporate and Securities Lawyer at Goldstein & Manello
Certified Public Accountant at KPMG

John J. Gillen's profile from Bloomberg:
Global Director of Finance at Towers Perrin
Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Dayton Power and Light Co.
Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Member of the Office of the Chief Accountant of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission

Jeremy Hux's article from Yahoo Finance:
Managing director and global head of clean technology investment banking for Credit Suisse
President of HCP Advisors
Head of West Coast Clean Technology for Morgan Stanley

Barbara A. Nabial's profile from Bloomberg:
Senior Audit Manager with Deloitte & Touche

And let's not forget Mills himself who has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Chemistry, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from Franklin & Marshall College in 1982, and a Doctor of Medicine Degree from Harvard Medical School. He also did graduate engineering coursework at MIT.

So when Mills says he has contracts lined up, and you call him a liar, what you're really saying is all these other people are also a bunch of liars.

You're also calling at least a half dozen active university professors who validated Mills findings liars as well.

So apparently you believe Mills is running one of the largest organized conspiracies to defraud the public since the creation of the Social Security Trust Fund.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So apparently you believe Mills is running one of the largest organized conspiracies to defraud the public since the creation of the Social Security Trust Fund.

Still FAR more likely than believing mills has stumbled u on an incredible source of cheap energy and hasn't managed to get anywhere with it in 20years and is not a billionaire with the weight of huge companies behind him to help him get his product out.

If he wasn't a fraud, we would not be having this ridiculous discussion. Fact. End of story. Thank you for playing.

link   

Still FAR more likely than believing mills has stumbled u on an incredible source of cheap energy and hasn't managed to get anywhere with it in 20years and is not a billionaire with the weight of huge companies behind him to help him get his product out.

If he wasn't a fraud, we would not be having this ridiculous discussion. Fact. End of story. Thank you for playing.

link   

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Just checking in...can I buy one yet?

Very excited. I feel this will be the year!

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Just checking in...can I buy one yet?

Very excited. I feel this will be the year!

Or maybe next year.

All we know is "it will be available soooooooon!". Honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join