It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brilliant Light Power Demonstration, June 28th 2016

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You mean other than the Applied Research Associates project manager saying so?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

And that's evidence? How do you know that they didn't decide to contract was BS and not go with it?

Oh, because BLP said so lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

BTW, what happened to the fully functioning prototype within 16 weeks and sales within a year?

FYI, that was 8 YEARS ago.

I guess your "it'll be ready soon" hasn't worn thin on you. Has it Mills?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I thought I explained that already. They discovered a new way of extracting energy from the hydrino reaction that caused them to completely scrap their old model of energy generation, which is what caused the set back. The previous model of generator was called the CIHT cell, which was fully prototyped but never moved to production.

The SunCell is capable of producing power in the megawatt range, while the CIHT cell is dealing in single digit kilowatts. The CIHT cell was fully prototyped and working, but the prototype was only producing 10 watts. Enough to prove the concept, but not worth moving to production on after the new energy extraction discovery.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

And that's evidence? How do you know that they didn't decide to contract was BS and not go with it?

Oh, because BLP said so lol.

Sure, it's a tough choice to have hand in changing the world forever, ushering in a new energy era, going down in the history books next to Einstein, Newton, Archimedes, Galileo, Curie et whilst also getting rich beyond your wildest dreams.

That must be why all these people only give a cursory mention in a little know published paper. They decided all I listed above wasn't quite for them.

I'm surprised I haven't seen Mills' TED talk yet. You would think hydros and self sustaining tungsten melting devices would be right up their alley.

Unless every single one of the millions of people in these various fields are in on this...hmm...where are wiki leaks on this global conspiracy. Silent...typical

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Got any evidence of that, outside of BLP?

No?

Didn't think so.

I'm now done with you. I've looked over your previous threads on your previous account. You're a science denier and electric universe nut.

I might as well have been talking to a dog about space travel. No wonder you're so much in favour of this fraud.

No point in conversing with someone who denies modern science yet uses a forum on the internet using a device that was all made by modem science.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Says the man who denies the scientific reports from numerous independent scientists and university labs, as well as from major defense contractors.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You can keep your fantasies.

I will be back to this thread.

When?

When BLP announces that their 2017 release is going to be delayed. I'll be here quoting this exact post with a big, fat TOLD YOU SO.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

We'll see. At the rate they are progressing, I wouldn't be surprised to see them announce a working prototype by Christmas.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

We'll see. At the rate they are progressing, I wouldn't be surprised to see them announce a working prototype by Christmas.

Ok ok ok ok

I'm being 100% serious when I say now I know for sure you are playing with us.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Says the man who denies the scientific reports from numerous independent scientists and university labs, as well as from major defense contractors.

You'll have noted that of your list, they are either paid 'consultants' to BLP or their educational experience is in non-related fields...like Joseph Rennick. I'm not sure an oil well guy is the very best validator for an energetic physics experiment.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

A positive peer review from the likes of Kaku, Tyson and Hawking would certainly clinch it.
A discovery of that magnitude would actually require it.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I love how my common sense, simple, argument ending question of why him and everyone is shunning the money, fame and honors that would come hand in hand. With a device like this...if it had a chance in a million even, of working.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

At the rate they are progressing, I wouldn't be surprised to see them announce a working prototype by Christmas.

Christmas 2035 that would be....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I thought I explained that already. They discovered a new way of extracting energy from the hydrino reaction that caused them to completely scrap their old model of energy generation, which is what caused the set back. The previous model of generator was called the CIHT cell, which was fully prototyped but never moved to production.

That's the way these scammers always work: "wow we've discovered Fire 2.0", they proclaim and ask for money. Then a few years later when everyone asks them where the hell Fire 2.0 is they say "actually we've just discovered Fire 3.0 and we're working on that, we need more cash". Rinse and repeat.

Steorn did it 4 times in all. Each time saying they'd scrapped the last iteration and that they were now working on a "solid state" (or whatever) version.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

yeah sure - because there are no real world applications that would benefit from a " single digit kw " powerpack thats can run anywhere on just a trickle of water

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
That's the way these scammers always work: "wow we've discovered Fire 2.0", they proclaim and ask for money. Then a few years later when everyone asks them where the hell Fire 2.0 is they say "actually we've just discovered Fire 3.0 and we're working on that, we need more cash". Rinse and repeat.

Steorn did it 4 times in all. Each time saying they'd scrapped the last iteration and that they were now working on a "solid state" (or whatever) version.

The QEG scammers also did the same, after the QEG failed to produce overunity (as expected) they are now pushing the "Mini QEG"!

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

SIGH :

it was a serious question

the fact that you are so flippant - says alot

so again - where did the alledged money go ???

answers like :

" 70 thousand dollars for a CNC machined custom titanium pressure vessel "

were what i was hoping for

you know - things that show an evidence trail of research , engineering and testing

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

All you have to do is watch the videos to see where the money went.

Salaries for highly skilled scientists don't come cheap, I'd say 4 to 6 million a year on payroll for the roughly 30 scientists they employ. Several McPherson spectrometers, several bomb calorimeters, rent on a 53,000 square foot modern research and development facility with associated lab equipment, machining tools, etc.. etc.. etc..

Then there are outsourcing and contract costs, like dealing with the photovoltaic companies to build custom solar concentrator cells, custom tool and die work for the reactors and cooling systems, utilities costs, administrative costs, etc.. etc.. etc..

I'd wager they are probably blowing through 6 to 10 million a year on R&D costs, and they've been at it for roughly 10 years, so that's roughly 60 to a 100 million right there. Wiki says they raised at least 85 million, and I know they have gotten more than what wiki says, so I'd say they are probably around a 100 million in funding, which is about what it would cost for 10 years of R&D like they are doing.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
Steorn did it 4 times in all.

Steorn at least had a much better story than 'hydrinos'.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join