It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: introvert

I think there's about a billion next logical steps to go through before sniper attacks on cops and 99.9% of BLM would agree as well as anyone protesting not part of BLM or just plain upset and outraged by our imbalanced justice system and law enforcement agencies.

I agree. But people are not always logical beings. Perhaps these people felt this would be the only way to get their point across.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

In a nutshell your saying we should give in to their demands and ignore and refrain from criticizing the blatant racism involved in their movement because we might incite them to violence?

Where have I heard this before?

That is not what I said.

link   
a reply to: Domo1
When they were negotiating with the one shooter he told them he wanted to kill white cops, those were his words.

link   
a reply to: everyone

I'm sure he did not have endless supplies of ammunition.

Even when I was in the military, we were told to wait them out when they were cornered if intelligence wanted them for information gathering.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Konduit

Sadly, ironic, is the fact that the officers killed and wounded were the very men and women there trying to keep protesters safe...facilitating their rights to lawfully and peacefully organize and protest.

Nobody there was trying to ignore or disrupt the protest except the racist terrorist killers who reportedly support BLM..

The sad part is that they weren't wearing protective gear, so that they could show protesters they weren't a threat.

That needs to be reinstated.

Valuable vehicles and equipment are being yanked from law enforcement agencies across the country by the Obama administration in the wake of the president’s post-Ferguson order -- as sheriffs and lawmakers tell FoxNews.com the equipment is needed, and losing it could put officers and the communities they serve in danger. “These things are useful tools and the president taking them away will put more officers in jeopardy and at risk of harm or even death. I don’t know how he can sleep at night knowing his actions will have those repercussions,” Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala., told FoxNews.com. President Obama issued Executive Order 13688 in January after the 2014 riots in Ferguson, Mo., amid concerns about the “militarization” of the police fueling a heavy-handed response.

www.foxnews.com...

Obama doesn't think things through. He sucks as a leader. He has absolutely no idea what LEOs have to deal with in reality, on the streets, day in and day out. You can spout all day long your bull spit, but you don't really know till you are face to face everyday with people that hate you and want to blow your brains out just because you wear a uniform.

And in the face of that, he takes your protective equipment away. #BlueLivesMatter
edit on 8-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So are the other three suspects actual "suspects" still? If it was a lone gunman, why did reports repeatedly say multiple snipers triangulating their positions?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

If they sent a robot in "someplace" to blow the guy up, I would say he was pretty much contained and not a great threat to anyone unless he had a robot to send out to blow them up.

Sounds about like they could have just barricaded him in and waited him out, as anyone else was nowhere to be harmed by the "bomb".
Why are you the voice of reason in an unreasonable world ? I believe a few participants here just will not see beyond preconceived theories of the actual event. OK, I'm done here, it's turning into a mud pit.

link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
why the huge difference in numbers and details?

Probably because real life doesnt unfold like a TV show as much as "awakened conspiracy types" think it does so sometimes things that get reported at the start turn out to be difference when people investigate.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

A group protesting because they feel Wall Street has too much power is not the same as a group protesting because they feel people of a certain race are being targeted unfairly by law enforcement.

Their motives do not matter. You brought the fact that they did not get their way up as a excuse. So any comparison of any protest that does not get its way is valid, simple as that. Just because you feel that one protest is more right then the other is completely irrelevant.

My stance will stay the same. It will Never be a excuse to go out and shoot people and should therefor never be defended in that manner.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

We will know the "truth" when the FBI releases the censored and redacted story on what really happened.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So the ATS narrative is to predictably blame BLM when clearly the suspect was quoted as being unhappy with BLM???

You guys are so racially prejudice it isn't even funny anymore.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Police being a social group per se would make it a weird technicality blurring the line between 'terrorism' and hate crime.

One might also point out a weird sort of gangbanger violence (cops being the biggest gang in the US) technicality. I did see one protester photo wearing a Compton hat (which might allude to certain NW attitudes from the 90's gangbanger culture).

edit on 8-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this method will not work either.

link   

It has nothing to do with people getting their way or that one protest is more right than another.

It's about people feeling that they are not being heard and their concerns are being trivialized or dismissed?

Why is that so hard to grasp? It's fairly simple...well, at least it should be.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
So are the other three suspects actual "suspects" still? If it was a lone gunman, why did reports repeatedly say multiple snipers triangulating their positions?

I'm not listening to the other news medias spin on this. I am directly getting the information from the press conference where the Chief of Police stated there was one shooter dead, another in custody who admitted to doing some shooting himself. Two others are in custody, also, but nothing is being further mentioned on it.

They are also keeping a tight lid on the names of shooters and dead officers. That is very curious.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this method will not work either.

I did not claim it would.

link   
I dunno. The mind reels with possibilities about what's behind this. Look at all the weirdness associated with the Orlando shooter, even still.

The lone nutter theory is convenient and allows both sides to come together. All the other options are too disturbing to dwell on, the most disturbing being the Deep State variable.

I'd rather just shift timelines. LOL!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: burgerbuddy

so no one was taken alive

3 were captured, 2 men 1 woman.

That guy doing his best Gen Custer and got blowed up for his trouble, was the only one who died.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So the ATS narrative is to predictably blame BLM when clearly the suspect was quoted as being unhappy with BLM???

Some of the ATS narrative just like some have blamed Obama, the media, the Cops..

For me I blame the only people that are responsible for this and those people are the waste of flesh losers that pulled the trigger shooting at police last night.

If those criminals were part of BLM, KKK, the Boy Scouts that doesnt mean to me that everyone in those groups are also criminals..

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I did find those comments by the chief confusing.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join