It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Coordinated attack simply means more than one party acting in concert with each other. Two dickbags saying lets go up here and shoot some cops, you go that way I'll go this way is a coordinated attack.

The Orlando shooter also said he had bombs. Doesn't always mean there is.

He had just attacked a bunch of cops. Who the hell knows what "the end is coming" is supposed to mean to him?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

great, mate i applaud that and i give you a handshake if i ever met you in the pub.

I welcome your type into society, you actually contribute and obviously have morales..

so go and slap all those hopeless fools on the street corner and tell them to grow the hell up!

You know who im talking about.. everyone does.. we see them every day.. those who dont give a damn about anyone or anything... its not a racist thing.. they are black, white, western, asian.. grab them by the scruff and smack some sense into them... these are the same people getting shot by cops because they are dumbo's.. these are the same people standing on corners swearing at cops as they pass screaming ''pigs''

link   

link   
Some agent provocateur calling himself BPPO a supposed black power outfit is claiming responsibility on facebook he only has 300 likes so not sure if legit
details at Russia today website
edit on 8-7-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Your first vid was a proven hoax I'm not going to go digging for it though. Your second vid... I don't think pigs in a blanket means kill cops.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Nikola014

I haven't read all 85 pages as I woke up to this news and wanted to be up to date...
I haven't seen you definition...

Maybe you could elucidate for us all who have just arrived to the thread.

Like I said, I'll wait for the authorities to decide or better yet, I'll wait for someone like Shamrock to break down the legal definition of terrorism in Dallas/Texas.

If you don't mind.

Recent synopsis:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

If these people acted out because they believe they, or people with the same skin color, are being unfairly targeted by law enforcement, at what point do we finally begin to address their concerns?

What else can they do to get our attention?

They protest peacefully and speak out about how they feel...we tell them to quit being lazy and get a job.

They form groups like BLM to tell us they have had enough....we say All Lives Matter and dismiss their cause as racist.

If we continue to trivialize their concerns and dismiss it out of shear ignorance, this is the sort of result we can expect.

We have to listen to these people and let them make their case. Otherwise, we put these people in a position of helplessness and people will act out when they feel helpless.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: onequestion

Nope, 13 hours later and still practically nothing. I'm guessing the spin is going to be huge on this one.

If they won't release info then they have Islamic ties IMO

I'm beginning to feel this way myself.

Or they have CIA/MK ULTRA ties. It has been proven that people can be brainwashed into doing an act they will never be able to recall. Dallas, like Orlando or any other mass shooting event of recent history could VERY easily be a false flag. Not that this didn't happen or wasn't real, people are most certainly dead, but the motive and reasoning is an open script and left to the media to write.

The timing of all of this mass shooting chaos is incredibly conspicuous. Only one suspect is now alive. I'm sure we'll never hear from them again, just like Tsarnaev.

Anything is possible and it should be VERY interesting to see how the media continues to present this disgusting event. No matter who dun it though, it is terrorism.

With events like Dallas, the internet becomes a VERY interesting place. Some sites are full of intelligent analysis and relatively thoughtful debate (ATS, Reddit). Others are full of hatred and jumping to conclusions and other randomness (LiveLeak, Infowars). Not surprising, but indeed interesting. Someone, it seems, is definitely trying to invoke the spirit of Niccolo Machiavelli to divide and conquer the American people with events like this.

On a side note I just wanted to say, no one goes to work expecting to not return home. Indeed, police officers take on a more significant risk and responsibility in regards to this, but it does not diminish the fact that when they don't sign off from their shift, it is a tragedy. Any and all death at the hands of others, fueled by hate, hurts my soul as I truly believe, No Man Is An Island.

May the fallen Officers find peace in their final resting place.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Well lets think for a minute.... what is the next major event.... any kind of event, and where is it? I would bet the likelihood to be great that somewhere where a Cop on black killing has happened would likely be a target. Just guessing ? I would say this is only the beginning of such events. a reply to: ufoorbhunter

link   
a reply to: Kali74

/facepalm

Oh come on, you can do better.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Question to Americans. Do you think this is a one off attack or do you expect more follow up attacks?

I think this was an act out of anger. We just had 2 controversial killings by cops right after one another. Then this happens, who knows maybe its coincidence. Regardless, this is a very sad event. Those cops that were killed most likely have done nothing but good for their community. To me this incident almost seems like a warning of more to come if something isn't done about all the police violence against innocent civilians. We see it over and over cops getting off with nothing but paid vacation for some very controversial killings.

Another thing that I want to point out and someone else may have already. Whoever pulled this off seemed highly trained based on what I've read. Ex-swat, military, isis, all come to mind immediately. But, who knows all the details aren't out yet, but it seems anything is still possible.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
100% accurate....a reply to: introvert

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Well yes but a hate crime can also at the same time be a terrorist act but does not have to be per se. ! person can beat up another person and that can be a hate crime but calling that a terrorist act would be a bit of a stretch. In the case of dallas both terms easily apply in my opinion.

terrorism is
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political goals, and to instill fear.
sounds like what happened last night.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: Shamrock6

They could have waited him out instead of murdering him with a bomb....

....For the sake of gaining information for their investigation, which IS THEIR ACTUAL JOB....

Or are they just out to kill people because they CAN ?.

Hopefully they don't start sending bombs into houses to blow people up when they have the wrong address for a report of someone acting erratically, which frequently is called a standoff situation and only found to be somebody who had a brain fart and needed some time to cool off.

They did not murder him. They killed him. There is a very big distinction there. And why should they have take the risk of letting him sit there wit a AR in his hands opening opportunity for him to kill more. He already killed people at that point. What insane logic is this?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Holy, are you seriously going to justify injuring 12 and killing 5 INNOCENT PEOPLE? I can understand you defending your precious hillary, but this?!

This is just insulting.

If they wanted to be heard, they could use their right called CIVILIAN DISOBEDIENCE.

When they started killing people, they( BLM ) lost all of their rights, and should be banned and declared illegal.

The end.
edit on 518k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 522k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: supremecommander

great, mate i applaud that and i give you a handshake if i ever met you in the pub.

I welcome your type into society, you actually contribute and obviously have morales..

so go and slap all those hopeless fools on the street corner and tell them to grow the hell up!

You know who im talking about.. everyone does.. we see them every day.. those who dont give a damn about anyone or anything... its not a racist thing.. they are black, white, western, asian.. grab them by the scruff and smack some sense into them... these are the same people getting shot by cops because they are dumbo's.. these are the same people standing on corners swearing at cops as they pass screaming ''pigs''

if we ever met at a pub, I'd ask you to repeat your views on black people to my face. Look me right in the eye and say it. I'd wager you wouldn't have the stones to do that.

And why should I have to go and slap hopeless fools on a street corner? Does anyone tell you to go slap around poor white trash living in trailer parks, on welfare and addicted to meth? NO!! so WHY ask me to do that to poor black people?

You are racist to your core....talking about you "welcome" "my type" to society...as if you're some standard bearer with your god awful views on other human beings.

I wouldn't shake your hand. Ever.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Holy, are you seriously going to justify injuring 12 and killing 5 INNOCENT PEOPLE? I can understand you defending your precious Killary, but this?!

This is just insulting.

That is not what I said. Do not put words in my mouth.

If they wanted to be heard, they could use their right called CIVILIAN DISOBEDIENCE.

They've tried that. It hasn't worked.

When they started killing people, they lost all of their rights, and should be banned and declared illegal.

Banning black people and declaring them illegal?

I don't think so.

link   
a reply to: everyone

The logic?.

Dead men tell no tales.

He was cornered, he was no longer a threat, they should have waited him out or waited till he offed himself in hopes of gaining as much information as possible if he didn't kill himself.

This isn't a fricking war zone.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Agit8dChop

If these people acted out because they believe they, or people with the same skin color, are being unfairly targeted by law enforcement, at what point do we finally begin to address their concerns?

What else can they do to get our attention?

They protest peacefully and speak out about how they feel...we tell them to quit being lazy and get a job.

They form groups like BLM to tell us they have had enough....we say All Lives Matter and dismiss their cause as racist.

If we continue to trivialize their concerns and dismiss it out of shear ignorance, this is the sort of result we can expect.

We have to listen to these people and let them make their case. Otherwise, we put these people in a position of helplessness and people will act out when they feel helpless.

how about the occupy wallstreet protests? They didnt listen , they didnt give the protesters what they wanted instead they ransacked their protest and arrested most of them and ended their protest. Is it now sort of ok to bring out the guns and start killing people on wallstreet? Or at the very least a excuse?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

There was a thread about it way back. It was a hoax. Dubbed over an OWS march.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join