It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Konduit

Good examples of what happens when we fail to listen to them when they are peaceful and reasonable.

BLM reasonable and peacefull? What a joke.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Maybe not directly, but indirectly you implied it. Your whole posts speaks that those who got shot had it coming.

I did not. You interpreted it that way. That is not my fault. That says more about you than it does me.

Did you or did you not say, that this group was forced to kill, because bohoo poor them, nobody was paying attention to them?

No. I did not say that. Again, do not put words in my mouth.

BLM group is a terrorist group if you ask me. And should be treated as such.

Perhaps we should have listened to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sadly, ironic, is the fact that the officers killed and wounded were the very men and women there trying to keep protesters safe...facilitating their rights to lawfully and peacefully organize and protest.

Nobody there was trying to ignore or disrupt the protest except the racist terrorist killers who reportedly support BLM..

Hm, yes, BLM terrorists killing white cops trying to protect BLM protesters.

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Stormdancer777

3 suspects in custody, 1 blown up by cops.

Thank you

link   

They're listening and reading everything we are saying here and everywhere else before they fabricate the best story to influence our opinions to attain their goals.

link   
a reply to: everyone

A group protesting because they feel Wall Street has too much power is not the same as a group protesting because they feel people of a certain race are being targeted unfairly by law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

some of the news outlets have been reporting greatly different information regarding this.

I have read that there were 4 snipers that had killed 11 police officers?!?

Now they are stating that it was one gunman who said he was working on his own with no affiliation to any groups and that 5 police officers were killed?

why the huge difference in numbers and details?

EDIT - I have checked other outlets and confirmed to myself that 11 shot, 5 dead. The guy was obviously covering for his "accomplices"
edit on 8-7-2016 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: introvert

I guess by your logic we should start listening to the KKK again?

See. You guys are missing the point!

You make a mockery of and misrepresent what people say for your own ignorant agendas, and then want to cry about it when those you trivialized get pissed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Wall Street was the wrong place to protest anyway.

The problem is the monetary system of debt in and of itself.

Woulda had more effect if they all just withdrew their funds from their banks and did everything with cash.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sadly, ironic, is the fact that the officers killed and wounded were the very men and women there trying to keep protesters safe...facilitating their rights to lawfully and peacefully organize and protest.

Nobody there was trying to ignore or disrupt the protest except the racist terrorist killers who reportedly support BLM..

The sad part is that they weren't wearing protective gear, so that they could show protesters they weren't a threat.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I think there's about a billion next logical steps to go through before sniper attacks on cops and 99.9% of BLM would agree as well as anyone protesting not part of BLM or just plain upset and outraged by our imbalanced justice system and law enforcement agencies.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Good one.

Shut Up!.

(jokingly)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Wall Street was the wrong place to protest anyway.

The problem is the monetary system of debt in and of itself.

Woulda had more effect if they all just withdrew their funds from their banks and did everything with cash.

I agree, but that was not the point. There is no comparison between the two groups.

Fact is, we have trivialized, demonized and dismissed certain people for far too long and it appears that they are coming to a point in which they have had enough.

link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: everyone

If they sent a robot in "someplace" to blow the guy up, I would say he was pretty much contained and not a great threat to anyone unless he had a robot to send out to blow them up.

Sounds about like they could have just barricaded him in and waited him out, as anyone else was nowhere to be harmed by the "bomb".

Not a great threat you say. He was a threat end of story so what is the other thing you are trying to convey here:

not a great threat to anyone unless he had a robot to send out to blow them up.

It wasn't fair because he did not have a robot of his own to send out with a bomb? Was the AR he was carrying and the dead bodies in the street not enough? The police already took a couple of them in Alive and they should count themselves very lucky because they for sure deserved a lot worse considering that they were killing the people who where protecting the rights of the people who were demonstrating against the police themselves.

link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

bullsh@@, he was given several hours, he refused to surrender. the longer it was drawn out the longer it holds the community hostage.

nothing worse than sympathizers that side with killers. and have no doubt he said he did it and was going to kill more if he could and you saying they shouldn't have killed him is being sympathetic to what he did.
edit on 8-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

In a nutshell your saying we should give in to their demands and ignore and refrain from criticizing the blatant racism involved in their movement because we might incite them to violence?

Where have I heard this before?

link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Journalism has taken a huge nosedive in quality trying to push content out first. I suppose it was always like that but with the internet etc. things have gotten much worse.

There's one dead from being blown up by a bomb attached to a robot, one in jail that's admitted to participating, and two others in jail we haven't heard anything about.

I believe there are 5 cops that have died, and that 12 cops (including the ones who have died) and 2 civilians were injured.

They seem to have wanted to kill white people, and more specifically white cops.

link   
KILLING is NOT the way to get my attention. I will IGNORE you twice as hard!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
a reply to: burgerbuddy

some of the news outlets have been reporting greatly different information regarding this.

I have read that there were 4 snipers that had killed 11 police officers?!?

Now they are stating that it was one gunman who said he was working on his own with no affiliation to any groups and that 5 police officers were killed?

why the huge difference in numbers and details?

EDIT - I have checked other outlets and confirmed to myself that 11 shot, 5 dead. The guy was obviously covering for his "accomplices"

They held a press conference where Dallas Chief Brown said 1 suspect was killed and three are in custody. The suspect killed had communicated to police that he was acting alone, possibly to deceive officers so that the other shooters could flee. One of the suspects in custody admitted to shooting officers but isn't cooperating.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join