It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Konduit

Sadly, ironic, is the fact that the officers killed and wounded were the very men and women there trying to keep protesters safe...facilitating their rights to lawfully and peacefully organize and protest.

Nobody there was trying to ignore or disrupt the protest except the racist terrorist killers who reportedly support BLM..

The sad part is that they weren't wearing protective gear, so that they could show protesters they weren't a threat.

Important point...and one which is easily overlooked.
Police went out of their way...to the point of putting their own lives in jeopardy...in order 'To Protect and Serve' the BLM protester's and their rights to organize and protest.
edit on 8-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Really?

When the perp declares that he wants to kill white cops at a BLM rally protesting against white cops... clearly they aren't related, right?

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
His name is mica(sp?) pronounced Meeka ..claimed prior service credentials. Didn't catch the last name.
Need confirmation assistance.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Wetpaint72 because: To add

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sadly, ironic, is the fact that the officers killed and wounded were the very men and women there trying to keep protesters safe...facilitating their rights to lawfully and peacefully organize and protest.

Nobody there was trying to ignore or disrupt the protest except the racist terrorist killers who reportedly support BLM..

The sad part is that they weren't wearing protective gear, so that they could show protesters they weren't a threat.

Police went out of their way...to the point of putting their own lives in jeopardy...in order 'To Protect and Serve' the BLM protester's and their rights to organize and protest.

It makes me wonder...Did the shooters know this in advance?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I sort of get the impression he meant BLM wasn't doing enough so these guys amped it up

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
They should probably quite calling them snipers. And it seems only one took an elevated, or sniper, position. But we dont even know how long they stayed in their positions.

I think they just like the word "sniper"

Typical media

When they use the word "sniper", maybe that gives the go ahead to demonized your standard old bolt action hunting rifle.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72

His name is mica(sp?) pronounced Meeka ..claimed prior service credentials. Didn't catch the last name. Need confirmation assistance.

are you saying this is the guy that got blown up name? if so where did you hear that and when?
ATS has some of the best source finders there are.

edit on 8-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   
I really and honestly think that the story will be released based on the chatter here and elsewhere for greatest effect.

That's what I would do.

Everyone has an agenda or pseudo-plan they would like to implement for their own benefit or the benefit of their buddies.

People are seldom selfless in their decisions in life, and they like pleasing their contemporaries along with themselves even more.

If they can monitor phone and internet traffic they are collecting information, and they can monitor internet and phone traffic, and I will guarantee there are people on this site that are here only for that purpose.

The metal recycling guys are wringing their hands in anticipation of all of the high quality metals they will have to recycle and sell soon for use in making weapons to sell other countries.

edit on 8-7-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Really?

When the perp declares that he wants to kill white cops at a BLM rally protesting against white cops... clearly they aren't related.

I believe the Chief of Dallas Police, rather than anti-BLM ATS members with an agenda to distort, thanks.

The perp also "declared" that he wasn't happy with BLM.

Are you wilfully ignorant or pushing something here?

link   

It makes me wonder...Did the shooters know this in advance?

Officials called it an "ambush"...so I would say the racist terrorist killers were counting on a large, unprotected police presence...'Target Rich Environment'.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: introvert

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that this method will not work either.

I did not claim it would.

I did not say you did. I was responding to your comment. No need to read it any other way, much less get defensive about it.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I dunno. The mind reels with possibilities about what's behind this. Look at all the weirdness associated with the Orlando shooter, even still.

The lone nutter theory is convenient and allows both sides to come together. All the other options are too disturbing to dwell on, the most disturbing being the Deep State variable.

I'd rather just shift timelines. LOL!

You are so right. I keep fearing there is some kind of so-called "civilian army" that has a nefarious shadow government behind it that is trying to be just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded as our police forces.

And when Obama signs executive orders that disarm our police and take away equipment they may need, I just cringe and think the unthinkable. He is weakening them if there really is a group or groups out there being funded.

link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72
Micah X Johnson
Click3Houston

edit on 7/8/2016 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: everyone

It has nothing to do with people getting their way or that one protest is more right than another.

It's about people feeling that they are not being heard and their concerns are being trivialized or dismissed?

Why is that so hard to grasp? It's fairly simple...well, at least it should be.

Which is exactly the comparison i made. The people in the occupy protest also felt they were not heard and ignored which is exactly why it became the OWS protest to begin with so i asked you , would you be alright with bringing up the same excuses for them had they gone out to kill people at wallstreet?

Which protest you approve of is completely irrelevant. On top of that the BLM movement has had a ton of their demanded granted to them and that is a lot more the occupy protest had gotten so falling your own arguments and reasoning the OWS has a even better reason to go out guns blazing. Stop being such a agenda driven hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yes but it was 2, 3 or 4 people that lost the plot... out of 10s of thousands protesting or vocal about police brutality in black communities. There may even be some idiots on Twitter applauding this horrible act but overwhelming majority won't and know that this adding more scars and grief to our nation isn't the answer.

I agree that activists should have been listened to, they still should but not because it was going to lead to this because it didn't lead to this. This is because some subversive, evil, sick assholes decided to get together and kill some cops.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I heard a short blurb about 10 mins ago. Scott palli (sp?) cbs news. Was waiting to hear it again but never did. Didn't catch the last name...something common tho... Like Johnson or something like that.a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thanksa reply to: Neysa

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Do you know why he supposedly said he was "unhappy" with BLM? Or are you just repeating the narrative the establishment is pushing? Because he was obviously willing to kill for the cause.

Since we are both jumping to conclusions, I say he probably wasn't happy with BLM because they weren't helping him kill enough cops.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Yes but it was 2, 3 or 4 people that lost the plot... out of 10s of thousands protesting or vocal about police brutality in black communities. There may even be some idiots on Twitter applauding this horrible act but overwhelming majority won't and know that this adding more scars and grief to our nation isn't the answer.

I agree that activists should have been listened to, they still should but not because it was going to lead to this because it didn't lead to this. This is because some subversive, evil, sick assholes decided to get together and kill some cops.

Deja vu:

"Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans. What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

edit on 8-7-2016 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join