It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

No I decided to read his book! The art of deal. I then realized the truth. Have you read it?

Out of curiosity, what did you think?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If I wouldn't vote for one narcissistic oligarch on principle, why would I turn around and vote for the other?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

wow... what dont you get?
what is the goal of islam? to infest the world.
is that not political?
sharia law is their political system? i see your a female. you really want that in america? you want to have to cover your face no matter where you go? do you enjoy the ability to be able to get into a car and drive? cause you cant have a license as a woman under sharia law!

the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal -
yes blowing up themselves to scare us into accepting islam and sharia law.

what is your definition of terrorism?

I shared the simple definition. I am faced with terrorism every time I turn on the tv or peruse the online media! My own country and government is constantly terrorizing me for political goals!

Just because I am a woman, I will not step foot in the middle East. I have met many different individuals from many walks of life. The extremists are a minority in our global population. Be more afraid of sacrificing your own freedoms here in the USA.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I've listened to him plenty. You and I just apparently disagree.

I don't care if his immaturity only rears its ugly face 5% of the time--that 5% of the time is enough for me to realize that he's a little off the emotional-stability scale on which I'd like my presidential candidates to stand.

But Clinton doesn't even have a foot on the scale, so maybe that makes you feel better?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Its simple. He is a buffon. He doesn't have one solid program defined yet. All he does is insult people and claim that he will make america great again and talk about negotiating a great deal. He is a reality buffoon plain and simple.

Look, I think most of the people hate Hillary. She is a professional politician, and defines everything bad about our political system. That being said, if I elect her maybe in 4 years I can have someone I can elect that I can trust to truly change things. If I buy into this reality BS that Trump spins I would wager there won't be a USA in 4 years. I'd say there is a chance the entire world devolves if we elect him.

For you people who are buying into his rhetoric.. Really?! How can you not see through him just being a complete charlatan. The parallels between him and Hitler are amazing. I don't toss that around lightly. I seriously believe his running was some sort of alternative agenda to either implode the republican party, or prove to us how silly our society has become. The fact he has a legitimate chance at obtaining the highest authority position in the world is indicative of how badly our society has fallen.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Think about it. Or do they control your thoughts too?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga
Same as my definition. I just chose the simplified version from merriam-Webster dictionary so that it would be better understood by all.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Think about it. Or do they control your thoughts too?

I was speaking metaphorically, as in not literally.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

my own freedoms are under scrutiny because of radical islamic terrorism. thats the issue. the extremists are minority, but the religion isnt.
www.youtube.com...

goto the 12 minute mark in that video. islam is coming to america. obama is bringing thousands of syrians in, and allowing the borders to be overun. its not coming, its not a maybe... its a definite. maybe not in your lifetime, but in your childs lifetime, their freedom will be in danger from islam and sharia law. you wont have to step foot in the middle east, as it will be at your doorstep.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

No I decided to read his book! The art of deal. I then realized the truth. Have you read it?

Out of curiosity, what did you think?

My family allowed me to read their book, they are Trump Supporters. I think it can be helpful in many situations not just real estate. Trump does seem intelligent in matters of deal making and negotiating. That's when my BS meter went off listening to him!

Most so now. He knows that you can only con folks so long without delivering the goods. Many of his supporters fill in all of his gaps based on their personal biases. Perhaps, he has decided to keep up the con until after the GOP convention?

He is a manipulator and if I believed he seriously wanted to be president, he could handle that process of negotiation. Unfortunately, As my many posts show...I don't believe he wants to be President. No matter who gets elected, they will go down in flames at the end of four years. He is smarter than that. The main thing is it all is a game to him. He will come out a winner if he loses!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Right-Wingers Would Be Shocked to Learn That Islam Has Been Part of American History Since Its Founding

Influenced by the tolerance of the Enlightenment, America's founders considered Islam’s place in the new republic despite widespread fear of Barbary pirates and a sense of European rivalry with the Ottoman Empire. As befitting a student of law in areligiously diverse land, Thomas Jefferson purchased a Quran to learn about the Islamic legal code – the same Quran that was used in the swearing in of Muslim Keith Ellison to the U.S. Congress. In 1776, John Adams published "Thoughts on Government," which praised the prophet Muhammad as a "sober inquirer after truth.” Ben Franklin set up a non-sectarian meeting house in Philadelphia, declaring in his autobiography that"even if the Mufti of Constantinople were to send a missionary to preach Mohammedanism to us, he would find a pulpit at his service."

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

my own freedoms are under scrutiny because of radical islamic terrorism. thats the issue. the extremists are minority, but the religion isnt.
www.youtube.com...

goto the 12 minute mark in that video. islam is coming to america. obama is bringing thousands of syrians in, and allowing the borders to be overun. its not coming, its not a maybe... its a definite. maybe not in your lifetime, but in your childs lifetime, their freedom will be in danger from islam and sharia law. you wont have to step foot in the middle east, as it will be at your doorstep.

Seems terrorism is working on you. You realize that is what may make you lose your freedoms quicker than refugees coming to America? Fear!

Never make decisions based on fear, those are the ones you will regret. Children often make poor choices out of emotional fear. Whether fearing their peers will deride them, or fear of parents punishing them. Most look back and realize their stupidity with regret. True, they learn from their mistakes. This isn't a fight or flight decision. Look at your choices fearlessly. You may find Trump's ideas are not very helpful.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

He had a co-writer/ghostwriter for Art of the Deal...

This might seem a bit obvious to those in publishing — that when a celebrity or political figure comes out with a memoir or autobiographical title, it’s not untypical that a ghost writer does all the heavy lifting. In most cases, a second by-line is included in the book’s artwork. Such is definitely the case for Donald Trump’s 1987 bestseller The Art of the Deal, which acknowledges self-help author and ghostwriter Tony Schwartz on the bottom-right of the front cover.
LINK

Tony Schwartz claims in a tweet: "I wrote the Art of the Deal. Trump read it." (meaning after Schwartz wrote it for him)

In other words, the words in the Art of the Deal may not be Trump's own words...

- AB
edit on 6-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

what do you see wrong with america?
radical islamic terrorism?
unemployment?
must buy health care or your fined?
illegal immigration?
drugs?

what do you want to see addressed by our next president?
those are the 5 things i feel need change... and dirty crooked politicians who accept money from pacs and donors, and then owe them favors in return.... that needs to stop
the political system is corrupt, and rigged. trump is making that public is he not? is he not exposing issues, problems in our country no other candidate would be bringing up?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

what do you see wrong with america?

Lobbying.

...the political system is corrupt, and rigged. trump is making that public is he not?

If someone needed Donald Trump to tell them that politics is corrupt then that person needs to remove their head from their own ass.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

yes i am scared. yes terrorism did work on me.
a radical islamic terrorist just shot over 100 people. instead of islam being the problem, its guns...thats scary.
democratic congressmen had a sit in over gun control - while 90% of those sitting owned guns... thats scary.
Hillary clinton wants to nullify or abolish the 2nd amendment over this terrorism....thats scary
a RIT bombed a night club in france, and the french took action.

i fear for the america that is coming. i fear my kinds freedoms being taken away. i fear this country going to crap.
now is trump gonna flush that toilet? maybe ... but at least hes gonna wipe and get shot with the bidet.
hillary is just gonna keep crapping until the toilet is clogged.
if theres a problem... fix it.
you dont wait until mohammed ackbar al sharik is president to figure out that sharia law is a major concern and reality of coming to america.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

seems like most america has there heads buried like an ostrich right now. i see who is out there. i see the trump protesters being asked why are they protesting. and its hilarious.
we live in a time where 85% of the population are controlled.
they take meds
they believe the media
they think are politicians are there to help us

thats what needs to end. i know 50% of america hates trump. but the other 50% sees that he is trying to stop this. it sucks that its trump. it could have been ron or rand paul. it could have been jessie ventura, or paul ryan.
but its not. its trump

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Don't know about you, but I have heard many since George W. Bush discussing the rigged elections and political payoffs! Trump is not the first. Many have shared this. Americans have only became more focused after having their hopes and dreams of change in Obama go down the drain!
You give Trump too much credit.

Edit add: I am not looking down my nose here. I just finally realized it more fully when I was forced to hold my nose and vote for Obama. Experience of past mistakes, has allowed me not to make the same mistake.

edit on 7 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

i know 50% of america hates trump.

The statistics show that more than 50% of the population would like someone other than Trump or Clinton but they are all too caught up in the left/right paradigm to go and vote for someone else.

...its trump

Which is why I am not voting Republican.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

stop trying to hide islam like obama like its not a problem.
www.youtube.com...

watch that lucidity. thats the truth about islam. its spread by the sword. its whats in the book. its what mohammed wanted islams to do. and even peaceful muslims spread hate. you must be one of those people who would like all women in this country to be covered in black sheets. you must be someone that hates lgbt people. you must not want equality. you must be racist like the muslims.
i am a proud atheist who thinks religion has no place in politics what soever. you want to believe in a fairy tale, thats fine by me, you wanna dress up as a woman, but have a ding a ling, thats fine.

you want to come to america and think that you can force your ideas and beliefs on me, i laugh in your face.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join