It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Trump trumps Hillary in the lying department, and anyone who thinks otherwise truly is blinded by this showman. He has flip-flopped on so many issues.. and has done so sometimes in a matter of a day or two. He is an ignorant buffoon in regards to foreign policy. He has no tact, and he is a bully. He thinks he knows more than he does, to the laughable point where he claimed he knew more about ISIS than the generals fighting against the group. He.. who when quizzed about names of leaders of political groups and even countries, was unable to do so, and became defensive, claiming he'd hire smart people to handle foreign affairs.

He is a womanizer, his comments about his wife and daughter border on disgusting. Making comments to the tune of he should have kept his mouth shut before, had he but known he was going to run for POTAS, speaks volumes about the guy. And just think about the things he has NOT said or published, but thinks in his 1%'er noggin.

Hillary as our leader frightens me. Trump as our leader frankly terrifies me. If you think his bullying and aggressive tactics will be reserved for other countries and not the U.S., you will have a harsh wake up call if he makes office.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
go Hillary!!!....you're makin' the repubs go stoopid crazy....lol....

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
go Hillary!!!....you're makin' the repubs go stoopid crazy....lol....

Just think how many frequent liar miles Hillary will get during the campaign.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The real question is why vote for Trump or Hillary. Oh, because you were told you had to. Then the question becomes: Why? You are being force fed two candidates that are not presidential worthy. Yet the American populace is so deeply brainwashed that they believe they can only vote for these two.

Can the American populace be woken up? Can they be convinced to vote for who they truly believe would lead them best? Instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, why vote evil at all? You r vote is not "thrown away" if you follow what you believe. It is "thrown away" if you vote the way you are told to. At that point you are just empowering the current system, you are following as planned, you are then their sheep and doing exactly what tptb want you to do.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

If Trump, a successful business man and billionaire is a moron, what does that make the average person who can barely make ends meet?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
At the very least, they just need to be convinced to not vote for Hillary. Jumping on the Gary Johnson bus might be enough to send a message to the Democratic Party that they are off the rails.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Yeah, all that, except Trump is on his third wife. That toppled me toward Crooked, but steadfast, Hillary.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Trump just isn't rational. His policies can't be implemented without adjusting the constitution to remove freedoms Americans have.

He's xenophobic and talks to the lizard brain of bigots and other xenophobes.

With that said, Hillary is bad for different reasons, but more because she's the business as usual type of politician and she's a war hawk who I don't think would hesitate to profit from sending other people's kids to some conflict across the ocean for corporate interests.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
The reason i am posting this is because i feel a need to try and convince as many people as possible to vote Mr. Trump, and get him into office. Over the past 10 days, so much has been brought to light about HRC that i have a bad case of diarrhea. I truly believe that the cabal, the powers that be, the NWO, the elite, those running the show, whatever you want to call the people really pulling the strings... i believe they have been ousted and heres why.

HRC is the chosen one.
observer.com...

If you have read any of the leaks by Guccifer, you would have come to the conclusion that the DNC has rigged the election process to have HRC as their nominee. This begs to differ why?
Well she has her head so far up the rear ends of so many foreign diplomats, that TPTB need her to start the race wars/civil wars/ww3?

I'm sure i do not need to list all of her cover ups, conspiracies, controversies, lies, we all know them. What i do need to list is why i think the NWO has been exposed.

Enter Donald J Trump.
The GOP elite I'm sure had their man picked out before the primaries started. I think JEB! was their guy. He had the bush name, a following in Florida a key state, he seemed like he would easily win the nomination. Trump messed that up big time. and all the elite tied to the GOP had their panties in a bunch. How can we stop him, how can we cheat and get him ousted?
They figured smearing the hell out of the guy would work.
They thought hey lets start riots and pay protesters to make trump look silly.
Lets call him Racist, a bigot, a fascist, a NAZI... people will change their minds... they haven't.
Trump prevailed. reason being is because anybody who is not a sheep, and not brainwashed by television, social media, and the media itself... understands trump is not establishment. yes he is wealthy, yes he had businesses bankrupt, yes he speaks his mind, yes he is not politically correct.

What has Trump said or done that is making people hate him?
common answers include that he is racist... i have heard people state "Donald Trump said Africans are 'lazy fools only good at eating' false - see below link
www.snopes.com...
that statement was speculation and nobody has found any evidence he ever said this, just the word of a former employee.
Trump is racist because he was sued for racial discrimination
fact - Trump dismissed the accusations, counter-suing the Justice Department for defamation (to the tune of $100 million)
"Trump has often made off-color remarks about the Black Lives Matter movement, defiantly insisting on using the conversation-derailing phrase “All Lives Matter” and criticizing the movement for peacefully protesting political candidates including Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton."
so he talked bad about black lives matter? in my eyes they are a terrorist organization...

so how is this guy racist? oh but trump called Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. well i think his statement was correct. Mexicans that are coming over the border aren't rocket scientists, or electrical engineers, or even high school grads. they do jobs Americans do not want to do. so... again, he is right... on the contrary:

People of Asian, Indian, and pacific islander, Europeans decent often come the the US in hopes of attending college, furthering their education, and for an opportunity to work in that field. Do you know of any central Americans that immigrated here with the ambition to goto school and further their career? i sure the hell have never heard of that.

so i ask of all trump haters, any one against Donald Trump.... why? what do you see unfit about the don leading this country?

he is not a puppet, he will not be controlled, he has the best intentions for the American people, he wants to put Americans back to work, he wants fair trade, he wants better health care. he doesn't want war, he doesn't want poverty to overcome the majority.
he wants America to be great again... he wants to give back to the country that has given him so much.

please........ whats wrong with that?
if you hate Trump, despise Trump, wont be voting for him... i want to know why.

Why would you ask these questions here on ATS? Don't you know the purpose here is to stomp on sensible Americans like yourself when you speak truth? The PTB you speak of spend great sums of $$$ to squash voices like yours. Prepare to be frustrated by nonsensical arguments and baseless comments knocking everything you say.

The good news is that Trump's support is vastly greater than any media outlet will report, including FOX News. I live in an extremely liberal county and the Trump support here is astonishingly high. Even people that like Hillary are warming up to Trump and willing to give him a shot. At the primary here in was the first time in 20 years that the room had a real conservative right wing feel. I think many people are realizing the tragedy of the Obama administration and understand that Hillary in the White House would spell the unrecoverable destruction of what remains of America.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join