It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

and you dont give him enough credit.
www.businessinsider.com...
www.intellihub.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.theguardian.com...

what happened with the GOP vote in colorado? was that not rigging? did he not expose this?
would JEB! or rubio made a big deal out of it ? no, because they would have had their careers ended by the GOP.
trump beat the rigging. dont hate, participate.
#americafirst

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

yes i am scared. yes terrorism did work on me.
a radical islamic terrorist just shot over 100 people. instead of islam being the problem, its guns...thats scary.
democratic congressmen had a sit in over gun control - while 90% of those sitting owned guns... thats scary.
Hillary clinton wants to nullify or abolish the 2nd amendment over this terrorism....thats scary
a RIT bombed a night club in france, and the french took action.

i fear for the america that is coming. i fear my kinds freedoms being taken away. i fear this country going to crap.
now is trump gonna flush that toilet? maybe ... but at least hes gonna wipe and get shot with the bidet.
hillary is just gonna keep crapping until the toilet is clogged.
if theres a problem... fix it.
you dont wait until mohammed ackbar al sharik is president to figure out that sharia law is a major concern and reality of coming to america.

Yes, I understand your fear. You need to ask why are those in the high levels of government more focused on guns and not the terror? Why are they not afraid? Do they know something that you don't? Fear is a great motivator. Bush used 9/11 to his advantage. Trump is a manipulator just like the elite. Fear is a powerful tool. Recognizing the tool for what it is...is more powerful.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

fear is not the motivator.
its not knowing the intentions of the people that are supposed to have interests of the american people at heart.
taking our guns dont fix terrorism. did the tsarnaev brothers use guns at the boston marathon>? on 9/11 was there 1 bullet shot?
no
i have no idea what agenda is being pushed. why are they not blaming radical islamic terrorism?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

fear is not the motivator.
its not knowing the intentions of the people that are supposed to have interests of the american people at heart.
taking our guns dont fix terrorism. did the tsarnaev brothers use guns at the boston marathon>? on 9/11 was there 1 bullet shot?
no
i have no idea what agenda is being pushed. why are they not blaming radical islamic terrorism?

There are radical terrorists globally and they are not all under the one umbrella of Islam. They are a minority in the real world. Yes, they can make big news when it is highlighted via the media and Internet.(manipulation) These fanaticals have been around throughout history. Christians once were the extreme terrorists. They come and go over time. In the future, there will be another boogey man. Those in power recognize that they can often use such acts to further their agendas. Gun control is needed to ensure the populace doesn't revolt when they are no longer blind to being manipulated.

Edit add: I have had fun debating in your thread. I must take my leave now though. Time to focus on my family and not politics.

edit on 7 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Not very confident in yourself or your country, are you? More's the pity.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

hell no im not confident in my country. who the hell would be when its ran by corrupt politicians looking to fill their pockets.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

hell no im not confident in my country. who the hell would be when its ran by corrupt politicians looking to fill their pockets.

Whatcha doing about it? Typing on the interwebz?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I will never vote for trump because he made the following statement;

"

"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt, and I mean, these people are crazy. This is the United States government," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"

that level of ignorance is unnacceptable

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Trump spent millions on this campaign so far. He gave up a contract for another season of his show. And look at the abuse he has taken! A weaker man would have shriveled up and sunk into a hole when faced with what Trump has faced in this election so far.

Why in the world would someone do that, if they did not really want to be president?

He has money. He has fame. He could do whatever he wants to do with the rest of his life. He did not have to do this. But he wants to give back. And he sees that no one else is going to stand up and do what this country needs to make the future better for the next generations. I believe him when he says these things. Trump says what he means - sometimes to extremes, but I trust what he says over any of these other snake-oil-salesmen politicians who will say whatever people want to hear.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trump spent millions on this campaign so far.

He's BORROWED millions. From himself. And even though he has SAID (twice) that he is forgiving the loan, he hasn't.

Trump Still Hasn't Forgiven the $45 million LOAN

NBC News has learned the FEC has posted no record of Trump converting his loans to donations. The Trump Campaign has also declined requests to share the legal paperwork required to execute the transaction, though they suggest it has been submitted.
In his most recent FEC filing, which posted June 20, Trump treated all his spending on the campaign as loans.

He will be allowed to pocket the donations he's now getting to pay himself back. So... if you're donating, YOU are paying for his primary campaign... Remember... he's a business man. He knows how to work the system to come out on top.

You attribute his actions to altruism. The truth is much more sinister.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Trump spent millions on this campaign so far. He gave up a contract for another season of his show. And look at the abuse he has taken! A weaker man would have shriveled up and sunk into a hole when faced with what Trump has faced in this election so far.

Why in the world would someone do that, if they did not really want to be president?

He has money. He has fame. He could do whatever he wants to do with the rest of his life. He did not have to do this. But he wants to give back. And he sees that no one else is going to stand up and do what this country needs to make the future better for the next generations. I believe him when he says these things. Trump says what he means - sometimes to extremes, but I trust what he says over any of these other snake-oil-salesmen politicians who will say whatever people want to hear.

Or he's a power hungry narcissist. If you crave more fame, more power and more money...nothing will give you more power than being president of the United States.

I'm not saying he's racist or evil, just that his reasons for wanting to be president don't stem from trying to help humanity but from greed and the wanting of power.

In reality, he's basically the same as Hillary. Just as unethical, just as much of an insider, just as much of a corporatist, and an Oligarch. His friends are the super rich, the elite. He's not a friend of the working man or the poor. He doesn't care about you any more than Hillary does.

Why would anyone vote for him? Why would anyone vote for Hillary?

Why don't you vote for two real parties that care about this country...like The Green Party or the Libertarian party?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

and what would have happened if trump wasnt the nominee? he would of had to eat that money right?

i donated quite the bit to the dons cause, and i dont care if it goes in his pocket, in the GOPs pocket, or towards some schmucks campaign in rhode island.

he has not had the backing of the GOP financially like others have, and like HRC has had for well over a year now.
why dont you go donate to Bernie sanders campaign?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Sure, sure. Just like all of the other false claims and dirt they keep throwing at him. Then later when they find the false claims were wrong, they never apologize.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

because a politician is a politician is a politician.
gary johnson, weld, politicians......
trump not politician
not controlled
so the don is power hungry? based on what? that he wants to be president. hes spt his own money, risked forever tarnishing his image, ridicule, sleepless nights, protests, claims of being racist and a bigot... all for power? if he wanted power he could of bought it.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
He's considering Newt Gingrich for VP? Oh lordy lordy.

I used to chase Newt around the lobby of the building we both worked in to put some hard questions to him. He only stuttered and sputtered and it came to a point where he hid from me behind a big potted tree and would not get on the elevator with me.

I'm cracking up here. He's a serious toad, and probably the person who was very instrumental in bringing the GOP and the country into the state it is in today. Divided and fractured.

This just gets better and better.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
if trump was gonna go down, he would of by now.
they said he wouldnt last until the primaries
they said he couldnt beat the GOP field
they said he will never get to 1237
they said he would never be the nominee
they said he cant fundraise
they called him racist, they called him out on his tax returns and trump university...
NOT 1 TRUMP SUPPORTER CARES!

its not about trump. When will you people get it, its not about him... its about being pissed off over the normal greedy politician. its about being pissed that obama has made it mandatory to have health insurance or be fined.
its about being american and returning to american values
its about calling radical islamic terrorism exactly what it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He's considering Newt Gingrich for VP? Oh lordy lordy.

Yeah, the guy that divorced his wife while she was in the hospital with cancer...for a younger woman.

abcnews.go.com...

Trump doesn't want to win. Women will never forgive Newt for that and Gingrich as VP will sink Donald for sure.

Donald would do better with Sarah....
edit on 6-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
I will never vote for trump because he made the following statement;

"

"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt, and I mean, these people are crazy. This is the United States government," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"

that level of ignorance is unnacceptable

And the overall ignorance around how the federal reserve bank prints and manipulates our fiat currency is also unacceptable.

Whats your point?

Sounds like he was pointing out a huge flaw with monetary policies to me.

Do you think having a devalued currency backed by NOTHING is acceptable?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

because a politician is a politician is a politician.
gary johnson, weld, politicians......
trump not politician
not controlled
so the don is power hungry? based on what? that he wants to be president. hes spt his own money, risked forever tarnishing his image, ridicule, sleepless nights, protests, claims of being racist and a bigot... all for power? if he wanted power he could of bought it.

We know he's power and fame hungry. He jumps at every chance to be on TV and get his face out there. If you really study Trump and read stuff written about him over the last several decades. There are literally thousands of pages of stuff on Trump from books to articles to interviews to people telling real life stories of negotiating with him, working with him etc.

The sum total of all of that? He's arrogant, a narcissist, greedy, power hungry and an elite. He loves wealth and money and power.

Politically? He's no different than Hillary Clinton. The only difference is that he says hes a Republican and spits out soundbytes that republicans like. That's why they vote for him.

He's buying power right now. He's more famous than ever before with this presidential bid. Everyone the world over knows his name now. And he's so close to being president. That's power.

But will he be good for this country? Nah. Certainly no better than Clinton. You guys are just brainwashed....um here..

www.systemiccoaching.com...

It's how to remedy Coercive Persuasion & Mind Control--ergo brainwashing.

There's not a whole lot there but it's a start.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

its often an issue with what trump said, and how it was interpreted. just about anything that comes out of the mans mouth can be twisted and turned into something negative. im sure clinton has someone hired somewhere, dissecting every single word the man says, trying to figure out how it can make him look bad.
trump haters are quick to recite fact, when not knowing the details because its something they read on facebook, therefore its proven fact.
trump haters forget this man has never been in politics. sometimes the poop that spews from his mouth was actually just a fart. he doesnt read from teleprompters.
he doesnt have speechs wrote for him.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join