It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
IMO, Bill got word from one of his blackmailed FBI informants that Hillary's in DEEEP doo-doo. So Bill does an end-run over the FBI to Ms. Lynch.. to beg, plead, and whimper in person. He might have even offered her one of his magic cigars.

Since President Obama really doesn't like Hillary, and Ms. Lynch was appointed by President Obama, she politely kicked William Jefferson in the nuts, and sent him home.

Are there any photos of Bill Clinton as he was leaving the tarmac meeting? He wears his emotions on his sleeve, you know. If Bill was bright RED, he was angry. If he were sheet white, he was very very scared.
edit on 7/1/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary = Obama - The Charm.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It really does not look good. For instance, for her to even read a classified email, she would need to use a workstation in a secure facility that stays in the secure facility. I doubt she adhered to that rule.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO, Bill got word from one of his blackmailed FBI informants that Hillary's in DEEEP doo-doo. So Bill does an end-run over the FBI to Ms. Lynch.. to beg, plead, and whimper in person. He might have even offered her one of his magic cigars.

Since President Obama really doesn't like Hillary, and Ms. Lynch was appointed by President Obama, she politely kicked William Jefferson in the nuts, and sent him home.

Are there any photos of Bill Clinton as he was leaving the tarmac meeting? He wears his emotions on his sleeve, you know. If Bill was bright RED, he was angry. If he were sheet white, he was very very scared.

Sadly...no photos were permitted.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Burn Witch , Burn !

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I could go into much more technical details about the typical Govt configurations, but kinda scared to.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

Not necessary, I think.

I do have a question though that may be able answer.

How bad was the breach at the OPM and how does that compare with the hack of Hillary's server?

Also, what do you think about Pagliano's missing .pst file?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtypicalJ

I could go into much more technical details about the typical Govt configurations, but kinda scared to.

Don't be. Some here are extremely savvy regarding technical aspects of this story.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It is just a Matter of Time before the Clinton's FALL , and FALL Hard . Hillary will be Lucky to make it to Nov. without having her Entire True Personal Life Exposed to the American People in the mean time .
edit on 1-7-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sadly...no photos were permitted.

I thought the secret meeting cover was blown because a local TV news station found out about it and went to the airport. Hard to believe they didn't take any long range photos or videos. Little independent paparazzi guys are able to do this all the time.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Far be it for me to put words in other people's keyboards, but i get the impression he fears he may inadvertently reveal something he shouldn't.

But I'm probably wrong.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes. That makes sense.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am not familiar with the breach at the OPM. ( I have been away a while). Pagliano's missing .pst file? A missing .pst file is a deleted .pst, simple as that, but it could very easily be copied somewhere else before deleting. If she stored the .pst on a server, there should be a backup somewhere, as backups are done daily. If stored locally on a workstation or laptop, there probably is no backup copy, although there are ways to recover it unless the local disk has been sanitized.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You are correct, don't want no knock on my door tonight.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Ah, since you've been away for a while, check this:

The State Department said today it can’t find any of Bryan Pagliano’s emails from the time he served as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s senior information technology staffer during her tenure there. Pagliano would have been required to turn over any official communications from his work account before he left the government.

State Department officials say he had an official email account, but that they can't find any of those records and continue to search for them. “The Department has searched for Mr. Pagliano’s email pst file and has not located one that covers the time period of Secretary Clinton’s tenure,” State Department spokesman Elizabeth Trudeau said today, referencing a file format that holds email.

“To be clear, the Department does have records related to Mr. Pagliano and we are working with Congress and [Freedom of Information Act] requesters to provide relevant material. The Department has located a pst from Mr. Pagliano’s recent work at the Department as a contractor, but the files are from after Secretary Clinton left the Department," Trudeau added.

his statement about Pagliano’s email comes in response to a FOIA request-turned-lawsuit by the Republican National Committee, which wants the State Department to turn over all his emails as well as Clinton’s text and Blackberry Messenger communications. In a court filing today, the RNC said the State Department has told them there are no documents responsive to either of those requests.

Pagliano was responsible for setting up the now-infamous private server in the basement of the Clinton's home in Chappaqua, New York. He has since become a key witness in the FBI inquiry into the handling of sensitive material on that server and has been granted immunity by the Justice Department in exchange for his cooperation.

“It’s hard to believe that an IT staffer who set up Hillary Clinton’s reckless email server never sent or received a single work-related email in the four years he worked at the State Department," the RNC's Deputy Communications Director, Raj Shah, said in a statement to ABC News. "Such records might shed light on his role in setting up Clinton’s server, and why he was granted immunity by the FBI. But it seems that his emails were either destroyed or never turned over, adding yet another layer to the secrecy surrounding his role.”

The State Department also pointed out that the Politico newspaper has previously reported that Pagliano’s emails were unavailable.

It's unclear why the State Department does not have his email records for the time her served as her IT director or whether or not he purposefully withheld them.

When Clinton's emails were published on the State Department's public reading room, only one email of his surfaced. It was a happy birthday message from his private email account to hers. She forwarded it to another staffer instructing him to "pls respond."

It seems his was the only .pst file to have been lost. Seems fishy to me. But the FBI have his server along with Hillary's, four State Department machines and the backups from Platte River.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yes, very fishy to me too. Even if he moved emails & attachments to his pst, it still had to go thru Exchange. The Exchange database and log files should be backed up daily, with the ability to restore the database to any date in the past.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Oh to see her taken out in hand cuffs.
One can dream can't one?In a perfect world she would be.
edit on CDTFripm51061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here is what we will learn

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't think begging, pleading and whimpering is Clinton's style.
For all of his gregariousness, it seems those who have worked with him say that he is actually a scary man.
He has power and money, and he has been known to make things happen.

It might be possible that Lynch is trying to back off because if she is directly involved in the decision to indict, she will end up suicided or the victim of an accidental plane crash.
I wonder if that is the impression she got from Bill's visit.
But the thing is, she does still have the final say, because she is not actually recusing herself at this point.

edit on 7/1/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The lamestream media is doing its job, it is
called Gatekeeping. They have been given
orders to keep mum on this, even though
they know it is happening.

Hillary does not want this on Cable, News, etc.
because she thinks the majority of America will be
busy with celebrations and not take note of her absence.

A little proof of my theory here from CBS a few weeks ago.

A source has confirmed to CBS News that Hillary Clinton will be interviewed by the FBI within the coming weeks, in connection with the investigation into her private email server.

May 6, 2016, 2:26 PM
Hillary Clinton to be interviewed in FBI email investigation

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 1-7-2016 by burntheships because: fix brackets

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join