It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
And So It Begins...
So nice the interview is happening over the big 4th of July weekend...and in the comfort and seclusion of Crooked Hillary's home.

Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to meet Saturday with the FBI, a source close to the investigation into her private email server tells The Daily Caller.

The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

The bureau’s interview with the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee is believed to be the final step in its investigation into the potential mishandling of classified information on Clinton’s private email server.

Scheduling the meeting on a holiday weekend will likely help with logistical issues for both the FBI and the Clinton campaign.

Clinton has no campaign events listed on her schedule which means that she will not be tailed by the usual pack of campaign reporters.

The FBI has sought to avoid drawing attention to its probe by bringing in witnesses in secret. That strategy has been successful, as reports of the meetings have only come out after they were held.

dailycaller.com...
edit on 1-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder how many times she will plead the 5th...right before the 4th?

Oh, to be a fly on the wall!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
this will have no impact here.....if they have a case for indictment, the right will say it's justified. if she is exonerated by the FBI, the right will say it's a conspiracy.....

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
this will have no impact here.....if they have a case for indictment, the right will say it's justified. if she is exonerated by the FBI, the right will say it's a conspiracy.....

When you say: "this will have no impact here"...Do you mean HERE on ATS?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Lets say someone like Guiccifer comes in after the fact to expose a payout to the FBI from the Clintons. Wouldn't be a shocker IMO. Then you'll know we're F*ed

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Cool. It's about time.

The FBI needs to wrap this up so we can go on with out lives and address bigger issues.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Sure makes the meeting between Lynch and Bill look like
it was planned, and Lynch's statements purely lies.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The FBI needs to wrap this up so we can go on with out lives and address bigger issues.

Bigger Crooks? I doubt that.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

They're both liars. Bill has just been at it a whole lot longer.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I wonder if she can be POTUS from Argentina? Lol. The US still can't extradite from there I believe.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Bigger Crooks? I doubt that.

How about we spend our time and resources addressing issue of governance and economics?

If all you want to do is conduct witch hunts, you foot the bill. I'd rather my money went to other things.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I agree.

Let's look at all the proven lies (from government reports) by Hillary and apply that to how she would be an effective President.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Cool. It's about time.

.........like the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

First: www.cnn.com...
Bill Clinton meeting causes headaches for Hillary
Lynch and Bill Clinton met privately in Phoenix Monday after the two realized they were on the same tarmac, an aide to the former president said.

Next: www.foxnews.com...
State Department seeks 27-month delay for release of Clinton Foundation emails
for release of Clinton Foundation emails
Published July 01, 2016 FoxNews.com
Now Playing

Should AG Lynch recuse herself from Clinton email probe?

The State Department has sought to delay the court-ordered release of emails between four of Hillary Clinton's top aides and officials at the Clinton Foundation and a closely associated public relations firm.

The motion, filed in federal court by the Justice Department late Wednesday, seeks to put off the release of the emails by 27 months.

Now: freebeacon.com...
Report: Clinton Scheduled to Talk to FBI on Saturday

The FBI could interview Hillary Clinton as soon as this Saturday, the Daily Caller reported on Friday, citing a source close to the federal investigation.

I think the Clintons are running scared. I think an indictment is coming soon and hope the
FBI places her into handcuffs just as soon as the interview concludes. Her walking out of her Washington residence in handcuffs would become a national day of celebration.

eta: On afterthought, the AG trying to delay release of Clinton Foundation emails indicates an effort to impede.

edit on 1-7-2016 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

So if they do find charges justified, you will say it is unjustified because you support criminals in office. And if she is unjustifiably exonerated, you will jump for joy that your beloved criminal politician gets off Scott free.

It's your usual MO.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I agree, it was planned. In fact I saw a clip of a video on Fox, it had imbedded this: Aspen institute, Aspen ideas festival. Here is the dialogue:

Interviewer - "Before President Clinton boarded your plane in Arizona, had you already made the determination that what your announcing today was indeed what you were going to do?"

LL - "Yes, I had already determined that that would be the process."

The "chance" meeting between Clinton and Lynch looks more and more of a carefully planned event. Clinton waiting on the tarmac until Lynch was there. Wading through security staff on both of their ensembles, the ordering of absolutely no photographs allowed at that very moment/event by the FBI, and BEFORE he even boarded her plane she had a plan in place to deal with this.........a VERY carefully planned event if you ask me. And I won't be shy about it, it's all to benefit Hillary getting elected POTUS. Add to that, she has not officially recused herself. She stated she would go with subordinates and FBI recommendations but she could flip on that, or what would be more likely, sway their recommendations if she doesn't agree with them.

From op

The FBI has sought to avoid drawing attention to its probe by bringing in witnesses in secret. That strategy has been successful, as reports of the meetings have only come out after they were held

And now, Hillary is a witness[/]? How convenient to be only a witness to your own actions, and be interviewed in the snugginess of your own home.

This just reeks of elitism. It's so damn hard to accept that there truly are those above the law but it is what it is.
edit on 1-7-2016 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am certain its the prelude to her exoneration, and shifting the blames and failures to follow protocols else where.

this is the power of the clintons.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
She stated she would go with subordinates and FBI recommendations but she could flip on that, or what would be more likely, sway their recommendations if she doesn't agree with them.

IMO, something went not according to plan on this meeting.

Not sure yet who leaked what but I do not doubt that Lynch would
install Hillary even if she were threatened.

Now the FBI, that is a different story all together.
No one has all of the power, not even The Clintons.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Clinton has no campaign events listed on her schedule which means that she will not be tailed by the usual pack of campaign reporters.

This story provides all the reason needed for the usual pack to be tailing her... plus a few more odd ones.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The source went on to suggest the interview may take place at her Washington, D.C. home.

What makes Clinton so snipping special ?

Most people get their interviews done at the FBI.

Must be her WHITE privilege.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join