It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet With FBI On Saturday

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's a plausible scenario, to me.

I wonder what she'd have done if he'd have asked for his usual from Monica?

On the other hand . . . they are all a bunch of syphlitic, rabid pigs that think they are more equal than "the little people."

I wouldn't put much of anything evil past them.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AtypicalJ

I think you are wise to be circumspect.

They love to shred "the little people" for no good reason . . . while rewarding the elite for horrific criminal deeds . . . as she's the poster child of.

Thanks for your insights.

Please be safe.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
INDEED. Important points, imho.

Thanks.

She has to be aware of the death list.

She has to be more than a little sobered by all the evil heavy weights she's part of and dances around.

She has to be aware that it's a dangerous dance.

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I don't think begging, pleading and whimpering is Clinton's style.
For all of his gregariousness, it seems those who have worked with him say that he is actually a scary man.
He has power and money, and he has been known to make things happen.

It might be possible that Lynch is trying to back off because if she is directly involved in the decision to indict, she will end up suicided or the victim of an accidental plane crash.
I wonder if that is the impression she got from Bill's visit.
But the thing is, she does still have the final say, because she is not actually recusing herself at this point.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Stepping back a bit, will the hacked copies of the EM be what turns the tables? Doesn't everybody in the world already have a copy and threaten to release them?

I also speculate that the only thing keeping the state players from releasing, like Israel 7 China etc, is the fear of Trump presidency affecting them negatively. That's except one, Russia...they do not like Hillary.

lol, look at Lavrov's finger....

I just watched a Putin rant about Trump....

edit on 1-7-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO, Bill got word from one of his blackmailed FBI informants that Hillary's in DEEEP doo-doo. So Bill does an end-run over the FBI to Ms. Lynch.. to beg, plead, and whimper in person. He might have even offered her one of his magic cigars.

It might be possible that Lynch is trying to back off because if she is directly involved in the decision to indict, she will end up suicided or the victim of an accidental plane crash.
But the thing is, she does still have the final say, because she is not actually recusing herself at this point.

Oh..then the ATS thread that contains the word "recusing" in the title is INCORRECT. Thanks for settings things straight, BlueAjah.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
All I need to know is; what kind of deal did Guccifer get?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Still not seeing this on any mainstream media other than the abc story that was short and only said could be interviewed and according to a source familiar with the DOJ investigation. And now even that is buried because of the terror attack in Bangladesh.. (which if you guys missed it ISIS is taking credit for.)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's great. When us normal people are a suspect, we get a private meeting with a jail cell after a bunch of heavily armed enforcers smash in your door, trash your house, and possibly shoot you, your dog, or a family member.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
When EXTREMELY high profile people are given some Very Bad News (as when Bernie Madoff was allowed to come in to HQ to turn himself in on his own timeline) it's done in private with some warning involved. The timing of this meeting yesterday is extremely telling, as is the upcoming FBI holiday weekend meeting.

I think what happened is that a few short weeks ago, Hillary was telling everyone (with a 'fix is in' Cheshire grin and great positivity) that she was not going to be indicted and had done nothing wrong... same surety that Bush II displayed when the fix was in on Ohio in 2004 (but those were much different times without nearly the amount of publicly available information...).

Fast forward to Bill breaking strong legal protocols that he must be aware of and boarding Lynch's plane, to her astonishment if her description is to be believed. She responded with a 'what a surprise to see you Bill and how's the grandchildren and what in hell do you think you're doing, boarding my plane and talking to me NOW?'

He would only do that if he was trying one last ditch effort to intimidate or otherwise find out what Lynch had decided and was planning. I'd still like to believe that Lynch and Comey are honest people who realize their reputations are worth more than trying to protect the Clintons from the inevitable, whether it's now when the damage will be less, or after her election and inauguration, if it came to that. This issue will NEVER go away, and it's Classic Clinton Self-Induced Corruption.

Hillary has been throwing around some of the One Hundred Billion Dollars that's missing from the Clinton Foundation (see Charles Ortel's wonderful website) and that's why she was sure the fix was in.

I don't think it worked, not well enough and not on everybody. The DNC is corrupt, but not some of the party elders who can see the writing on the wall and don't want to go down with the tacky lying graffiti that is Billary.

The cake is baked and frosted and the dynamite candlestick has a very short and very lit, fuse.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This is a Hillary thread, please discuss ISIS on one of the ISIS appropriate threads already ongoing.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Sure makes the meeting between Lynch and Bill look like it was planned, and Lynch's statements purely lies.

Even my wife agrees. And, she's so apolitical I had to open an ATS account just to express my daily opinion.

In the long run, Hillary's supporters are gonna support Hillary. So at this point ...

edit on 272016 by Snarl because: hmm ... autocorrect on
twice now

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Let me ask you a question, without the partisanship, without malice, without spin.

If you read a "marked classified" document on a secured system and then left the room and sent an email on a private system with the same information (reworded to avoid plagiarism
) but it had no "classification markings", do you honestly think the defense of "my email was not marked classified, therefore my information was not classified at the time" would be admissible in court?

If not, why defend the actions of Secretary Clinton and her aides?
If so, why do we bother with secure systems in the first place?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Cool. It's about time.

The FBI needs to wrap this up so we can go on with out lives and address bigger issues.

Ha ha, the whole plan is to drag it out till shes in office where she will be immune to prosecution. Then we can get on with the endless wars.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

As I posted before... Our bill his future was already know when he was a college student and maybe long before that....just like with mr *OBAMA*...(caugh..) *OBAMA*.. He was to become potus one day. Why and by who will always remain a mystery. He knew about this and would be protected by law..even if it would take the supreme court to set him free without a notation. Shooting somebody dead with 10 witnesses would become a hard nut to crack...but you know what I mean. Hillary knew that bill was going to be president someday and gave her motivation to swollow all bills demands and crimes....and to stay close to him.. through thick and thin.

Now Hillary.. has the same network as bill has..with the same powerful friends in significant places. It seems that hillary "enjoys" the same protection and are the US citizens doomed to have this woman as their first female president. What a honor for the US citizens to have this woman as their first female potus in american history.

To be honest I feel a little sorry for the us citizens to have these two for option for potus. Why do most americans not feel there is something off and has a stinking oder.

edit on 2/7/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/7/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 2 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

IMO, Bill got word from one of his blackmailed FBI informants that Hillary's in DEEEP doo-doo. So Bill does an end-run over the FBI to Ms. Lynch.. to beg, plead, and whimper in person. He might have even offered her one of his magic cigars.

Oh..then the ATS thread that contains the word "recusing" in the title is INCORRECT. Thanks for settings things straight, BlueAjah.

Correct. The title of the other thread is incorrect. Lynch never recused herself.

I just heard an interview with Lynch.

She specifically said that she is not recusing herself. She said recusal would mean she is not even briefed or involved at all, and she is not recusing herself.

She said that the FBI will take their findings to senior prosecutors, who will then present their findings to her, and then she "expects" to accept their findings. She never promised that will definitely happen, just that she expects to.

All legalese to appease critics. She will still do exactly what she wants to do. Or rather, exactly what the Clintons want her to do.

www.nytimes.com...

The attorney general’s response did little to quell a political tempest in Washington, with some Republicans calling for her to recuse herself from the case — a step she said she was not going to take.
“She’s the head of the department,” Ms. Newman said, “and with that comes ultimate responsibility for any decision.”

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Of course everyone expects no charges to be brought against Clinton, because she's...........well, a Clinton. But with the miniscule chance there is, I want to see the usual suspects of Hillary cankle suckers on here scrambling to defend her.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Of course everyone expects no charges to be brought against Clinton, because she's...........well, a Clinton. But with the miniscule chance there is, I want to see the usual suspects of Hillary cankle suckers on here scrambling to defend her.

Defend what?

If they have evidence of wrongdoing on her part and choose to indict her, she deserves what she gets.

I just don't think there is much to the email aspect and she is not guilty of what many claim. There is a possibility that I am wrong, but I'm fairly confident in that opinion.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Ugh when i see Clinton my eyes hurt.. Omg my EYES MY EYES...

i'm glad she doesn't smell too or i'd be nose blind as well...

SORRY .... oh how i love weekends.....
edit on 7/2/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
One can only hope that even if she isn't indicted, she will still be hurt politically.

If she is indicted, she will face further questions about her honesty and perhaps even calls for her to step aside.

If she isn’t indicted, as many legal experts predict, critics will accuse the Obama administration of letting her escape charges merely because they want her to win the White House.

www.mcclatchydc.com...=cpy

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

If it happens then they know what they're doing.
What happens if they don't?
Oh cover up pardon she's a Clinton wah .
Bet none of you will say guess I was wrong.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join