It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Sounds like this was mistranslated from 'several leaders of other countries'

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm surprised this thread is still continuing with the same back and forth.
it seems clear he said other planets leaders, meaning just that, as in the other leaders of this planet.
Just re-read the captions with that in mind, and change the word "planet" for "world".
It would have been clearer if he said "other leaders of this planet" or other world leaders" he just muddled up a few words imo

I also thought the truth comes out when your on the grog.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

No, it wasn't a mistranslation.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'm glad we're out.

No wonder the EU is all to cock with a drunken old man in charge who doesn't know what he's saying, and neither does anyone else.

But it's likely that someone else wrote his 'speech' and it was translated for him, which he merely read out without proof-reading beforehand. It's possible. And if this is the case then he's just proved that not only does he tell us what he's told to say, but also that he has no interest in what he's saying, otherwise he would have noticed the statement with the word 'planets' could be misunderstood. He's fluent in the language.

In either case, he doesn't look very clever.

Anyway, it's not our problem any more. EU, he's all yours, good luck.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydollAnyway, it's not our problem any more. EU, he's all yours, good luck.

Grin - have you finally managed to dig up somebody to invoke article 50 then? Last time I checked, British politicians were scrambling, dodging, explaining away NHS funding or simply were stabbing each other in the back so they could be the PM one day. Fine bunch indeed, and you then DARE to say something about dear old Juncker? Tss..

Even if you finally manage to get your magnificent self-destructive Brexit act together and find a stool pidgeon to pull the plug for you - you still will be in the EU for years to come. And even after you're out - if ever - then you will have a simple choice: take your business elsewhere, like we will do - or wriggle and squirm to satisfy OUR rules. Mark my words: EU rules won't go away, merely your influence on them.

So, Juncker is just as much your problem as it is mine.

(And no, he did not talk to leaders of other planets, what he meant to say: the leaders of our planet.)

edit on 3-7-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he re-added some missing words.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: yuppa

I did a search on RK'ers here at ATS and did some reading. One thing though is the FTL, I'll take a stab in the dark and say FTL isn't possible and there is another bigger secret.

Thanks for the head's up, more piecres to the puzzle.

Actually achieving FTL isnt really that complicated. You simple nullify the Forces that give your ship mass. thereby side stepping the fastser you go the heavier you get side effects. It has to be done in a field/bubble. And THATS where the hang up lies. THEY in orbit are currently can do this but we normal humans cannot. Due to the managements insistence of keeping control over their cash cows.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Not FTL of objects, FTL of living organic beings. I understand the bodily water separates. Urine won't hold minerals in solution.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I understand the bodily water separates. Urine won't hold minerals in solution.

What?
So when you pee you see solid particles? You may want to have that looked into. It can cause problems.
www.urologyhealth.org...
edit on 7/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a few reply to: Phage

Yeah. I have heard it is painful.

'friends' tell me to pass on "hi Phage"

You have a bit of a fan club with some of the 'girls', I'd say.
edit on 3-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastakje

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Not FTL of objects, FTL of living organic beings. I understand the bodily water separates. Urine won't hold minerals in solution.

Hence the reason why it has to encapsulate the entire ship. it also does the same to the crew. and you have to couple a inertial dampner into its design as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Now are we talking straight line FTL or going the long dangerous route that looks like disappearing here and reappearinng somewhere e!se?

My understanding is stright line FTL is only good for slinging objects into the laps of the unwarry and will get people into serious trouble for developing it.

FTL might be workable, but there seems to be a lot of complications surrounding the tech.

Just a theory, but if someone wanted to sling rocks (or nukes?) FTL at other ET civilisations or wanted someone to do the dirty work of developing nukes and the FTL tech, then our solar system would be a good choice. If the sh#t hit the fan, and someone started objecting and throwing rocks back, humanity could take the fall.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Now are we talking straight line FTL or going the long dangerous route that looks like disappearing here and reappearinng somewhere e!se?

My understanding is stright line FTL is only good for slinging objects into the laps of the unwarry and will get people into serious trouble for developing it.

FTL might be workable, but there seems to be a lot of complications surrounding the tech.

Just a theory, but if someone wanted to sling rocks (or nukes?) FTL at other ET civilisations or wanted someone to do the dirty work of developing nukes and the FTL tech, then our solar system would be a good choice. If the sh#t hit the fan, and someone started objecting and throwing rocks back, humanity could take the fall.

Well some think that encapsulating a craft and crew in a "warp bubbble" so to speak does make it look like you are instantly traveling from one place to another to a outside viewer. Some say the philidelphia experiment was actually a attempt to travel distance instead of going stealth. They werent ready to do it and when the warp bubble failed we have the situation where people were fused with the ship due to the phase variance of returning to normal space/time.

Its just a thought mind you but i suspect management knew it would fail so they had a excuse to hold the tech back for normal earthlings who were not in the know.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You'll have to forgive my lack of knowledge on current happenings, especially with the subject of ETs (and everything else for that matter). I haven't watched TV or read a newspaper for near on a decade and ATS is my first venture back into mainstream happenings. Normally, I just watch ET(?) from afar clairvoyantly and clash with them when our agendas don't coincide. So really I am not up to date with everyone here

I have learnt their craft(?) can be disabled occultly and they can be fought hand to hand clairvoyantly. Basically a fight to get them to leave me and 'friends' alone. I get help too. There is a lot of anger and pending violence towards them fom everything they have harmed and more. I'm not sure if it is the management and middle managers that you are referring to are the same as mine, seems to be them, maybe. No matter.

Like I said, I am not up with ET tech spoken of here at ATS and most of the physics is beyond me along with the UFO jargon.

With the Philadelphia, I can't link directly, but there was a failure where a "craft" was stuck half in a portal. If the managers and RK'ers (whoever) kowingly took that risk with life other then their own. There are problems to come for them. If they did the same trick at trinity, more trouble. If they try to do an other diversion of techtonic stress creation through focusing/shifting nuke echoes like they did with St Petersburg, more trouble in a big way. Bottom line, they have big troubles on their doorstep. They can read this, so they now know.

But back to FTL. The 'encapsulation' sounds like they are using time. I'll upset everyone here, but no apologies.

Hawking said time flows like water in the landscape. It does.

Now add a wave to the idea of the Waters of Time, that is the present. This wave leaves a "solidified past" behind it.

There is a second wave that travels in front if the first wave. The two are like a sine(?) wave on a oscilloscope like a 'S' that fell over. One like a hill and one like a dip.

Now look at the two, they behave just like a tsunami. The first wave travels as motion through the waters of time.

The second wave, the 'dip' is the drawing effect of the first wave.

On earth, the second wave, the drawing of the waters of time towards the present, is aporoxamately five years long. On Saturn the same wave is nine years. In unterstellar space a very different, complexly so.

Anyway, the tsunami traveling through the waters of time will give an idea.

Now objects such as the earth or a star leave a wake of events in the waters of time, like a boat does. One can follow and use them to navigate through time. They don't disappear. One can salso read them.. Those wakes can be jumped as Hawking suggests, say from eatth to saturn.

Now you can't change the past only view, you can't change the future except through trying to dsolidify the formless into a pattern as it approaches thd present. Lot's of things give form to the futue. Some of those forms can be destroyed or altered and new ones created to change what will happen soon. (Thus my warning to the management (and the rest) earlier, hurt Japan again and your gonners period.)

Thats an outline of another FTL that requires encapsulation to work. The disaapear here, appear there FTL.

The other complicating effects such as the tsunami only appears as a wave when nearing shallow water is also an important part.

Anyway, I waffle on. Science will work it out, but science should be careful, there will be repercussions.

(Friends say "hi Phage")

edit on 4-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastakjes

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 4-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: double post

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

IS it weird for me to read your post in Gendos voice and speech pattern? Cause i do,and its pretty cool.

Anyway disabling a alien craft is possible due to the aliens running the ship with their powers of the mind. A fatal flaw if there ever was one. the roswell crash was prolly due to one of the three occupants having a anurism or something else with its brain. Its also one of the reasons they can insert screen memories into peoples heads.

Its one of the things management exploits to great effect with their own clones of the greys.

Ahh times a river. Most likely called styx. Or the great flow or something similiar.
recently there has been a discovery of a pear shaped atomic particle. Which since this is the second one found calls into question mans understanding of time and space. So much so as to have scientist say there is no way to travel time. They are half right though. COnsciousness can travel the stream of time but under certain conditions.
Such as a existing relative in the past. The futures of limits though due to its constantly changing shape.

for some strange reason the Philidelphia became energy along with the entire crew. anyone on board didnt notice this and prolly felt it was static electricity. When it finally regained its proper balance though crew who were in the wrong place at the wrong time died horribly,dissapeared into nothing and or were maimed. This might had been the camel that broke the RK's back so to speak and caused them to split off.

As to FTL using time. True i believe. but anytime you take a object out of phase or influence of the effect of Mass rendering it null mass thereby removing gravitys influence of course time loses its hold on said object or person. So time to the person in the field seems to stay normal..those outside their space and time flys by.
Making it look like it just appears,because it literally does when re integrating back to normal space/time/mass.

ALso the waters of time are gravimetric waves composed of dark matter as a carrier correct?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

(Smile) you might be correct about Ikari, my daughter picked out the avatar.

Anyway disabling a alien craft is possible due to the aliens running the ship with their powers of the mind. A fatal flaw if there ever was one. the roswell crash was prolly due to one of the three occupants having a anurism or something else with its brain. Its also one of the reasons they can insert screen memories into peoples heads.

Your probably right, I only crossed paths with the greys once, silly enough to follow an ATS thread about a odd town in Kansas(?). Two greys with a human adult female used as a slave telepathic link. I also saw what happens to the greys failed experiments. They have a place for those. Just shoot the greys . . .

There is technology that works on the consciousness level of organic parasympathetic/sympathetic nervous systems, along with separate organic interfaces with conscious minds like ours. And then there are the other ones who can grasp the time/motion/space thinking. They are not grey technology, greys are too primitive to do that sort of bio engineering.

There is somethoing odd about the greys, they are limited in their perception spectrum. They don't have what spiriualists call chakras, or much of a subconscious either. Might be engineered that way or a limitation of cloning(?).

recently there has been a discovery of a pear shaped atomic particle. Which since this is the second one found calls into question mans understanding of time and space. So much so as to have scientist say there is no way to travel time. They are half right though. COnsciousness can travel the stream of time but under certain conditions.

Your probably right you know.

However, there may be a way. Now, the wake a star leaves in time can be followed back to the origin. Let's say nebulae are star nurseries where a group of stars are born. If a craft can follow the wake of our Sun back to when it was newborn, one might see a sister star close by and follow that wake back to the present. Thus appearing a hundred light years away from earth. FTL. . . . .

There are conditions, so I understand anyway, perhaps one could say "complications".

Now, to navigate that, you need a high level organic computer that is self aware. The computer needs to be able to play baseball, so to speak. Like when a ball is hit in your direction and you just reach out and catch it without thinking.

So, such a computer would not be designed on logical thinking, such a computer would probably think in the way the sympathetic-parasympathetic mind works. Subconscious mind(?).

I've not come across the philidelphia experiment, so can't say.

I'm not up on how the theory of FTL works. When I am trying to work out how something works in practice, a friend will sometimes help out, like with the tsunami analogy. Then I understand how it works.

The five year second wave for earth is in earth years. 1 earth year = 1 orbit of sun. The nine year second wave for Saturn is in Saturn years. 1 Saturn year = 1 orbit of Sun. The way I see the future is like the coastal waters being sucked out to sea as the tsunami grows in size. Funny thing, while one can calculate the second wave that is rushing from the future to the present, I can't think of how the first wave works except to say that the same maths formula to work out a rsunami would be very close to the wave through the waters of time.

Perhaps one could suggest a tsunami exists as energy until it gets into shallow water where the energy translates into an object.

ALso the waters of time are gravimetric waves composed of dark matter as a carrier correct?

I am out of my depth here, but that thought does not feel right to me.

The waters of time are more like a carrier for a wave. Perhaps one could say the 'now' is a point on the wave.

(Evil grin) just to complicate, but maybe make understanding easier too.

When Cosmic Fire meets the Waters of Time the processes that are stars are kindled.

I think one might find in practice, that all matter, so-called dark matter or known matter, is all to be found within the first wave and becomes physical only at a certain point between the two waves.

Hint: try not to think in esoteric terms, their 'maps' of reality don't neccessarily apply universally.

By the way, your reference to 'encapsualisation' is right.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastakjes

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Theres something i heard about the greys. They are mostly automatons. They have a mission to rebuild their progenirators and they use HUman DNA to do so. There are few True intelligent greys. Like to call them Over seers.

Ah now onto the Living computer. The RKs have one. it was found in a diamond mine a long time ago. Its one reason why human technology has advanced so fast. the management has a copy of the original but we all know a copy isnt as good as the real deal.

And nice thoughts on time and waves. ill have to study that further.

And Just reading and knowing certain things has helped me understand alot more than i used to on these subjects. I think we are going over peoples heads here a bit lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You forgot JCVD

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Yeah, 'automations' is probably right, they don't seem to have an inner life, spiritually speaking. I only met two clairvoyantly, and they both attacked when they noticed me. They seem to use the body's native awareness rather then what we would call clairvoyancy and telepathy.

The living computer is similar to what I described. With your info we were able to locate the interfaces to the 'mainframe' and say "hello".

There are four interfaces, they are nice enough and not well treated. They would probably jump ship if they had a viable option and somewhere to go. They're not human, look a little like cute raptors out of that movie JP. Bit smaller then a human.

Checks out that there are two 'mainframes'. One has the four cute interfaces and the other gives the impression of fairly normal humans using it.

If one can get the cute ones to jump ship . . .

The Motion and Time concept should be able to be worked out if one knows higher maths. The other piece of the concept is 'gravity'.

With the tsunami anology, it is gravity that is the coastal sea bed that causes the wave to gain height.

Our perception of time is via the parasympathetic/sympathetic nervous system of the body. To the inner eye it is a blue line down the length of the spine on the true left side. Not the spinal cord.

I would't be concerned about readers, info helps everyone. The bit we have traded filled some gaps for me. Who knows, maybe a physicist might be inspired.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Hi 191stMIDET

JCVD?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join