It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Friday, 1 July, 2016 - 00:00
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, talked in recent days with "several leaders of other planets, who are very worried because they ask questions concerning the way in which the EU will follow". Such a shocking statement was made during the recent emergency session of the European Parliament

"We must be aware that those who observe us from afar are worried. We have seen and heard many leaders of other planets are very worried because they ask questions concerning the way in which the EU will follow. So we must insure Europeans as well as those who observe us from afar, "said Juncker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

a major step in the disclosure process that seems politicians from different sides (Clinton, Medvedev) are going to support at one moment. If it is not done now but delayed, the problems humanity will face will be much more than those calculated losses on the stock exchanges. I support that drive, and those who make it. Let there be more politicians, not less, who will join it and will not ridicule it (as in the attempt of Reagan at the UN). Let the pope join it too.

edit on 30-6-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I'm all for disclosure, but is this a reputable website? Looks a bit flaky to me.

I think I'll reserve my opinion on this until other news sources pick it up for validation.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Wow, I can see all those present choking on their lunch when dropping that tidbit.
Can you imagine all of the serious talk going on when he blurted that out? Show stopper for sure.
Wonder how they took it all?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

No men in white coats with nets or a giant cartoon hook pulled him off stage?

Don't get me wrong I'm all for disclosure, but this guy isn't doing anyone any favors.
edit on 30-6-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7

I'm all for disclosure, but is this a reputable website? Looks a bit flaky to me.

I think I'll reserve my opinion on this until other news sources pick it up for validation.

there is a video in French from the EU parliament.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

(wrong topic) sorry

edit on Jun-30-2016 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Not to fully discredit him but this guy is a known drunk even in high profile settings.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

a major step in the disclosure process that seems politicians from different sides (Clinton

That was nothing more than pandering and lying to get votes. Her husband was the POTUS and she has been around politics for decades in high ranking positions and not a peep,

Sorry but you have a better chance of getting anal probed by an alien on a mars trip this year than getting any truth or transparancy from a clinton.Not going to happen.

As for jean claude he only had 3 good movies bloodsport,timecop, and cyborg

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I must admit, I have at times thought the push for globalism would help tptb sell us out to aliens in one fell swoop instead of doing it piecemeal with different treaties between them and a couple hundred nations.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

this dude juncker seems to be a nut case

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7

Well they'd have to fake the video, its not about the site, its about the video.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Do I understand this right ? the former President of the European Commission ,
is talking about E.T. in the vid which seems legit about E.t. being worried about the direction the EU takes ???

Tell me how to apply occams razor on this one ? These guys in the commission know more and sold humanity.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Any French speakers here?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Me .. he actually said it ?? Maybe drunk ? or vid is a hoax (unlikely).

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Oops, should have watched first.

edit on 1-7-2016 by Peeple because: Fast fingers

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Wondering if it may be an idiomatic usage?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Except that he also said "planetes" which literally translates to "planets", there is no other way to interpret that word.

Maybe Juncker dipped a little too deep into the cabernet sauvignon on his lunch break ?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge
Do you think "kick the bucket" means to actually kick a bucket?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Here's another youtube video of what he said.

In french, with french speaking people responding below in the comments section.

It seems they too heard loud and clear what he said, and are cracking jokes about it. I don't think people who are fluent in Juncker's native language are 'lost in translation' with what he said too.

And if he is using idiomatic expression... that's one helluva way to do so.

"I saw the leaders of other planets."

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It was all a dream. You were there, and you, and Toto too!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join