It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I like the old villain Ikari - he had his own agenda and gave Seele the finger all the while.

edit on 1-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: added sentence

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He is absolutely nuts and he is the unelected President of a dying entity.

He is an alcoholic and very bitter about the U.K's decision to Brexit. Whilst Nigel Farage was less that complimentary about the E.U, Juncker demonstrated his own disdain for the British.

edit on 1/7/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20929696]Urantia1111[/post

Why are those the only two possibilities?

You're right.. and that isnt very openminded from me. But... what if it's true... isn't that disclosure. Well I've heard that music before and I'm a bit reluctant to jump on that bandwagon.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He probably means the same other-planet inhabitants that Ronnie Reagan was on about a few years back.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

If ET really does want us to come together as a united species, yes...as in a 'world order', or united Earth, in order for them to be able to interact and deal with us as an 'adult' species, instead of squabbling, nasty and disparate children we essentially are now, and won't do so unless or until we are united as a species...what then?

Don't you think they could of directed our leaders a little better if that's the case? You are painting a utopian picture of what a one world government would look like, the reality of their aspirations has come across very distopian and has turned people off to globalisation.

How about they start feeding the hungry, and stop bombing people for a start!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

If ET really does want us to come together as a united species, yes...as in a 'world order', or united Earth, in order for them to be able to interact and deal with us as an 'adult' species, instead of squabbling, nasty and disparate children we essentially are now, and won't do so unless or until we are united as a species...what then?

Don't you think they could of directed our leaders a little better if that's the case? You are painting a utopian picture of what a one world government would look like, the reality of their aspirations has come across very distopian and has turned people off to globalisation.

How about they start feeding the hungry, and stop bombing people for a start!

Youre not quite getting how "the management" operates. They use war and violence to further mans development in science and political power. And they arent aliens. Its strictly humans in that organization. the aliens are observers only in this endeavor except for the sanctioned abduction or two.

Then we have the RK group. a offshoot of "the management" who are more concerned with science alone and space travel.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Not Junkers or what he said, but how the rabid ET debunkers are scrambling at anything to explain away what was said, apart from confronting what he actually said!

Well I think it is an easy one, look at the faces around him, whatever he said it didn't even cause an eyebrow to raise.

But then again we did have former Canadian defence minister: Paul Hellyer

Paul Hellyer served as Canada's defence minister from 1963 to 1967
He made the comments during a speech at the University of Calgary
Hellyer says aliens have 'been visiting our planet for thousands of years'
Many walk among us, he claims, but it can be difficult to tell them apart

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... l-secret-files.html#ixzz4DBJaglBl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Dunno, maybe it is a lapse, but it is an odd thing to say nevertheless.

(evil grin) Can I throw CERN into the frey as reason for ET's investment in the EU?

Well..you can..but whther EU falls apart or not...i think CERN will remain standing.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

As promised, here's my full translation of the second video, posted here to make it easier to follow, if anyone wants to.

... of our flight towards the future, the horizons await us, and we fly toward the horizons that are those of Europe and of the whole planet. It must be known that those that observe us from afar are restless, I have seen and heard and listened to several of the leaders of other planets that are very restless because they wonder about the way the European Union is going to follow, and so we must assure and the Europeans and those that watch us from farther away.

My conclusion remains the same: I think he said "planet" instead of "country" (or something similar) because he had said "planet" in the previous sentence, and that's a common mistake when people are talking about something and thinking about something else.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

My conclusion remains the same: I think he said "planet" instead of "country" (or something similar) because he had said "planet" in the previous sentence, and that's a common mistake when people are talking about something and thinking about something else.

Ya just have to go and be logical. No fun.

Seriously, as much a I personally believe we are watched - - - - I agree with you that he meant Leaders of Other Countries, not planet.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
We have people claiming that what was said was an error of context or meaning or usage, then we have others claiming to speak French who offer a 'rough translation' of what he said...not really useful when others are talking about errors in language usage, perhaps it would be better to try for an 'exact translation' instead? Not difficult if you can speak the language that was being used.

Now that I had the time, and as promised, I posted my translation, as exact as possible. My first "rough translation" was rough not because I lack knowledge of French but because I lacked time, but I thought it would be a good thing to post a translation of the part of the second video for which there aren't (as far as I know) any captions.

Happy now?

PS: if you want to avoid situations like this, learn French, next time you don't have to wait for exact translations from people that claim to speak the language.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
maybe it was a good idea for the UK to get out of the EU, if they have leaders that are this out of touch with reality.
i mean did he really think it was a good idea to say he talks to aliens.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They use war and violence to further mans development in science and political power.

This sounds like an oxymoron, however if you are attempting to explain something akin to what the hidden hand talked about I would agree with you.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I got an email from a friend in Europe whose uncle, who works for Juncker, told her that Juncker had just finished a Skype meeting with Jean Luc Picard of the United Federation of Planets.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

i mean did he really think it was a good idea to say he talks to aliens.

He didn't say that.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
I got an email from a friend in Europe whose uncle, who works for Juncker, told her that Juncker had just finished a Skype meeting with Jean Luc Picard of the United Federation of Planets.

Jean Luc Picard would never talk to a drunk like Juncker

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: frenchfries

As promised, here's my full translation of the second video, posted here to make it easier to follow, if anyone wants to.

... of our flight towards the future, the horizons await us, and we fly toward the horizons that are those of Europe and of the whole planet. It must be known that those that observe us from afar are restless, I have seen and heard and listened to several of the leaders of other planets that are very restless because they wonder about the way the European Union is going to follow, and so we must assure and the Europeans and those that watch us from farther away.

Thanks for taking the time to translate

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I only came here for the Giorgio Tsoukalos aliens memes but there weren't any...so this was my opportunity to do my bit for the cause.

Here you go.

edit on 1-7-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sounds like the aliens must be xenophobes!

edit on 1-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Heh, I think Arpad nicely explained this one ... i.e. the poor guy using the wrong word "planets" when he meant "countries."

Good, because I want my 'disclosure' with fanfare and screaming commoners tearing out hair while burning effigies of their failed gods... not in a boring, off handed comment.

Those of us who've given some attention to the weirdness on planet dirt already know (that there is an extremely high probability that) some high tech came from somewhere and something rather big is being hidden... the origin of that tech is the real question.

I suspect that tidbit will lead to a few more questions when it does spill to the 'gen pop' after the conditioning has percolated enough to assure the gatekeepers that humanity won't lose their collective poop when they hear whatever Truth is being safely kept from us.

It sucks to be grouped with the 'dumb masses' but there's only so much room in the 'need to know' camp... darnit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join