It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

so he meant the other leaders who are watching from afar being the leaders of China, India and Brazil may be, and he is concerned about THAT? It doesn't fit. Thanks for the translation.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He didn't say that.

semantics.
after your post, i emailed to three people i know that speak french. friend in new orleans, friend in quebec, and my brother. just heard back from the last one.
all three said basically said the same thing. it's hard to say. but my friends in new orleans and quebec both said when he said planets the second time, it didn't sound as if he was saying it as a singular noun, or possessive noun, it sounded more like the pluarl noun planets.

sorry i'm gonna go with he was talking to aliens.

edit on 1-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I don't think one should discard lapse or drunk or arrogance because polititians don't often tell the truth unless they slip up.

CERN is expensive to run and needs a big economy.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
we still have 2 more phases to go through

brexit is alive !!!

and

the illuminati killed brexit !

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hmm,

Youre not quite getting how "the management" operates. They use war and violence to further mans development in science and political power. And they arent aliens. Its strictly humans in that organization. the aliens are observers only in this endeavor except for the sanctioned abduction or two.

Then we have the RK group. a offshoot of "the management" who are more concerned with science alone and space travel.

Interesting, my feelings are there is an entity (influence) behind the creation of the EU for a purpose, one of those purposes is CERN and the knowledge and technology that follows.

Brexit means a loss of integrity to the EU as an entity. A loss often means a gain to an opposing entity. Balance of power.

Juncker's (posible) disclosure of concerns from other planets suggests that the entity behind the EU is worried.

Combine Brexit with the current middle eastern invasion by refugees destabilizing the EU and it makes sense that someone who is investing something in the EU is worried.

So Yuppa, with what you understand of the extraterrestrial politics and interferences, here is a question: Do you think cartographers could divide up the world according to ET politics?

An empire map so to speak.

I think such a catographer's view might be interesting in the light of Brexit, The EU and CERN.

edit on 1-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Thanks for your work ArMap.

We really needed the translation of Juncker's actual words to compare to the official press release.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Those of us who've given some attention to the weirdness on planet dirt already know (that there is an extremely high probability that) some high tech came from somewhere and something rather big is being hidden... the origin of that tech is the real question.

Bio-engineering is a technology that I would put somewhere near the top of the list.

But really, I don't mean to belittle people's efforts and discoveries in their fields here. Those discoveries involve a lot of hard work and are their discoveries.

What I do mean here is that I wonder how many good advances get sidelined and bad ones fast tracked to suit agendas. That's my suspicion.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Would a respected leader talk about meetings with extraterrestrials without first giving some background? What he said doesn't make sense unless everyone already believes in E.T. and understands that he meets with them from time to time. Weird stuff.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hi , thanks for the translation

I fully agree with this translation just a freudian slip. But then again it could be a drop of truth... that's why I love ATS so much openminded people. At least he didn't say Okidoki

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My 2 cents as a native French speaker.

French is spoken a lot in Luxembourg (together with other languages).
Juncker has studied in Belgium, in Wallonie (French speaking Belgium).
So I expect his French is pretty good if not native.

In another video, we can see that he is talking about "the planet", which is used in French to mention the world/other countries.

My take is that this was a lapsus from Junker, he meant that he had spoken with leaders from other countries, but having spoken about the planet (to mention the other countries), I feel he didn't use the word he had originally planned.
In my opinion, this is also supported by the fact that he is looking at his paper, he seems to be lost when he says the word "planet". I guess he got confused, lost track of his speech, looked for it on his paper, but had to speak anyway, and the first word that came up is "planet".

My 2 cents. Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I don't think one should discard lapse or drunk or arrogance because polititians don't often tell the truth unless they slip up.

CERN is expensive to run and needs a big economy.

Why do you assume that Britain will no longer cooperate on CERN?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
but my friends in new orleans and quebec both said when he said planets the second time, it didn't sound as if he was saying it as a singular noun, or possessive noun, it sounded more like the pluarl noun planets.

I agree, that's why my translation has "other planets" and not "the other planet".

I'm not, as I think that he used the word "planets" instead of the word "countries", a common mistake.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I see him a hellish of a soldering iron and I would rather believe in him telepathic abilities than the that he tells the truth

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Actually, good point. EU membership and CERN membership are completely different things.

I stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: 2012newstart

Suppose what he said was so for a moment . . .

What business would it be of some far off ET civilisation anyway?

Well, we're their project. THey made us, so they are concerned that we are slipping backwards instead of moving forward.

They brought us in to this planet, they sure as hell can take us off if we don't behave or something.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
but my friends in new orleans and quebec both said when he said planets the second time, it didn't sound as if he was saying it as a singular noun, or possessive noun, it sounded more like the pluarl noun planets.

I agree, that's why my translation has "other planets" and not "the other planet".

I'm not, as I think that he used the word "planets" instead of the word "countries", a common mistake.

Oh yeah, totally.

Sometimes I just say aliens instead of saying illegal aliens. just a mistake.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I dunno about that point of view.

My own view is that even if humans were created by another specie, it does not automatically follow that humanity is their property.

For another specie to disregard the freedom of others opens the door to questioning their morals and ethics.

Here on earth, in many countries, slavery is a crime and ownership laws of life dictate a humane and benevolent relationship.

That sorta makes a lot of ETs criminals.

edit on 2-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastakje

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Heres my idea on how thw world breaks down into certain areas ran/controlled by certain groups. "the management" controls all aspects of human kinds governments and scientific progress. they literally run the world from behind the scenes for a purpose i guess to get humans ready to be introduced to the galactic neighborhood. Mans greatest scientific advances normally come through war and violence and as such they set up wars and opposition forces.

The RK's hate the way they run business but they still work on some things together although begrudgingly i assume.

The aliens. Our little grey men and all others. They have no power or control on earth. anything they do has to be ran by Management.

All world leaders are made known of the management and given instructions. NEVER go against them or they will kill them.

Earths standing in galactic polotics right now? zero.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

why wouldn't have say world instead of planets, most people would have been thinking world leaders, when thinking about events taking place on out planet. now if thinking about events taking place else where else where..,say like in the solar system or universe, then planets would be a better word.

not that i believe that he has been in contact with some, or there aren't other sentient beings capable of space travel or able to communicate with us, just no proof yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thanks for the reply yuppa.

I've been mulling over this question for a few years and I can't fault your analysis. The management I've suspected strongly but it is difficult to make sense of the various groups closer to the ground.

Still, the managers would not be an absolute power everywhere, one would think they must only have a localised domain.

Sounds like galactic colonialism.

Still, they are causing a lot of non-human 'planetary collateral damage' with their games and causing people and others to suffer in this world. They don't seem to care about living things.

I have a human friend who 'talks' with one of those 'middle management' groups. We talk of things going on behind the scenes.

I generally put one question to his 'friends upstairs' which is: "By what right do you interfere in this world?"

Normally, the answer is silence.

Last time I asked them, the answer was: "Because we can".

That aside, I think the management does not have everything it's own way. If one projects a long way 'out there' and 'looks', the hostility towards them, and the opposition gathering against them, is rather impressive.

"We are here." is what I 'hear' from the management's opposition.

Anyway, I tend to waffle on. It's an interesting subject.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join