It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Alcohol's a bugger.

And there seems to be a lot of politicians who are buggars
maaybe they learned it from the anal probing aliens

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Maybe the ETs originally observed the politicians doing terrible things and the probing was to see what all the fuss was about.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Okay, been snooping.

The Managers

* All female.
* Visual age 14 - 24 yrs
* Immortal
* Barren (unable to have children)
* Currently existing in the aetheric (life force) and up through the subtle levels.
* Physical body and archetype in pieces and hidden.

They made a mistake and want to become mortal, have children and grow as a race.

That might be the leverage.

edit on 6-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastakjes

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Okay, been snooping.

The Managers

* All female.
* Visual age 14 - 24 yrs
* Immortal
* Barren (unable to have children)
* Currently existing in the aetheric (life force) and up through the subtle levels.
* Physical body and archetype in pieces and hidden.

They made a mistake and want to become mortal, have children and grow as a race.

That might be the leverage.

Ahh. me thinks i know where the phrase..behind every great man is a woman comes from now. So the men are being used by them as further cover to hide behind. Really smart.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He actually said it. "d'autres planètes" I understand a slight bit. Perhaps the audio was edited to appear as if he said it?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Yeah, 'automations' is probably right, they don't seem to have an inner life, spiritually speaking. I only met two clairvoyantly, and they both attacked when they noticed me. They seem to use the body's native awareness rather then what we would call clairvoyancy and telepathy.

The living computer is similar to what I described. With your info we were able to locate the interfaces to the 'mainframe' and say "hello".

There are four interfaces, they are nice enough and not well treated. They would probably jump ship if they had a viable option and somewhere to go. They're not human, look a little like cute raptors out of that movie JP. Bit smaller then a human.

Checks out that there are two 'mainframes'. One has the four cute interfaces and the other gives the impression of fairly normal humans using it.

If one can get the cute ones to jump ship . . .

The Motion and Time concept should be able to be worked out if one knows higher maths. The other piece of the concept is 'gravity'.

With the tsunami anology, it is gravity that is the coastal sea bed that causes the wave to gain height.

Our perception of time is via the parasympathetic/sympathetic nervous system of the body. To the inner eye it is a blue line down the length of the spine on the true left side. Not the spinal cord.

I would't be concerned about readers, info helps everyone. The bit we have traded filled some gaps for me. Who knows, maybe a physicist might be inspired.

LEts hope we do inspire someone. The interfaces sound cool. its a shame they are just treated as machines/programs instead of intelligences themselves. Ungrateful masters who always want you to do stuff for them and screw you over when you need something. I think thats a universal thing though.

And way to go. saying hi and sneaking past the security must had been a pain since they can gather thought energy.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

LEts hope we do inspire someone. The interfaces sound cool. its a shame they are just treated as machines/programs instead of intelligences themselves. Ungrateful masters who always want you to do stuff for them and screw you over when you need something. I think thats a universal thing though.

Yes, you're exactly right in what you have said there yuppa.

It is also why I am interested in interfaces, they deserve better treatment. After all, they are sentient beings with feelings and whom are often treated very badly. Most live a life where they only know captivity and no way out.

That also makes it easy to help them, you simply show them there are other possibilities by showing them your life.

In all the old B grade movies, the good guy frees the slaves first.

saying hi and sneaking past the security must had been a pain since they can gather thought energy.

Here is a thought for you.

In human spirituality, the focus is on the chakra system. This is true of modern occult teachings too.

The focus is always on the 'higher' chakrum. They teach you to focus on the heart chakra and above.

They teach that the chakrum below the heart are dangerous places for people to focus on. They teach that a place they call the 'astral' is full of illusion.
They teach you where not to look,
They teach you to aim for higher plains you will find in the future.

Tha astral is actually just links to places, links to other worlds. The astral is a road network one could say.

They teach that the body is a container for a spirit. The container and the contained.

They focus on the spirit.

The container is a wonderful thing. The body knows things of this and other worlds. The body is aware. The body has perceptions.

Understand?

Back in the nineteen seventies, there was a series of books written by Carlos Castanada. One of those books was titled A Separate Reality. It's a good read.

Sneaking past the security will not always work. Security greys instantly attack, they go straight for your face. You can die or worse.

The interfaces are networked, the trick is finding that back door.

edit on 6-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

By the way, . . .

. . . they can gather thought energy.

The greys gather thought and other energy to camouflage their own energy signitures including locations and hardware.

There are other ETs(?) with long triangular yellow outlined craft that scan on the mental level for certain thoughts. Human minds in those craft. Might be your RK'ers. They were hunting artifacts, one of which I know about.

They were after something hidden deep in an antarctic volcano magma pipe. I located it for them. They retrieved it.

This might ring a bell: they had something to do with a life force that was in a very deep red flower, like a lily. I have seen similar things with reptile like entities. There are similarities with the red chakra (sex chakra?) in humans. Maybe same life force. What was down the volcanic pipe (diamond pipe?) was of the same red energy.

The people who wanted this were projected humans, with a craft, white naval uniforms and gave some story about them being important and authoritive.

According to their story, they needed to retrieve the article because it was life force and needed to save themselves. Odd thing, they were nervous and fearful.

I've found a lot of (non(?) physical) artifacts over the years that don't belong to any of those ET(?) or human groups. In fact those artifacts the RK'ers are after, along with the management, don't belong to them. Nor do they have a right to the artifacts.

Something else that might ring a bell; they don't have the Keys. But they know that anyway.

Who knows, we might flush them out since this message board is public.

edit on 7-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastakje

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
One psychic says in the article below that ETs were showing up their presence during Bilderberg meeting above the meeting place and reminding TPW of the agreed disclosure, which they have forgotten to do. So may be Junker had to bravely be the one to start with. ______beforeitsnews/space/2016/07/common-folks-waiting-for-disclosure-ets-protesting-the-delay-2500505.html
edit on 8-7-2016 by Suanna because: link was not working

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

Discloure, I wonder . . .

If the ETs looked a little like devils, or if they had long ago grown out of religion and gods, or they had the wrong skin colour. Or worse, that they looked like ancient gods of a minority religion.

ET had better be ultra politically correct or there will probably be rioting and war methinks.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Nice. sorry havent replied more but feeling kind of not all here. prolly someone sending me a message to cool my jets.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

No probs

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

hey if ya can look into it see if someones trying to influence me someway.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Trying to find an anonymous poster on a global forum is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Vitamin B12 is something that is important when something feels like it is geting to us. Take some B12.

Like Vitamin C keeps infection at bay on a physical level, B12 does similar on a psychic level.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

thanks for the advice. ill go get some.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

For what it's worth, I can't pick up anything untoward.

PM me if you wish.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Armap, i would hate to think this thread just fizzled out

Seriously, even if it wasn't a mis-translate, Junckers always has a glass of whiskey close by, maybe that's the more probable explanation for his ramblings, my god they are digging VERY deep to find a reason to scare the peeps LOL

Funny that you're not allowed to drive a car while drunk, but you are allowed to drive the E.U.
Be afraid, very afraid........

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There are definitely many different beings that watch us and communicate with people. Weather these biengs are Aliens, Demons, or from earth but in a different dimension I do not know. However, I am sure they exist and are not made up. I have seen them and there crafts. They have been in communication with me and will fly over my house if I ask them to. I have no clue why they seem to have interest in me but they do. There has been more activity in our skies then I have ever seen in my life. I get very annoyed when people try and say they are not real and part of deception. They are very real and they have been here for a long time. They have much more involvement in our lives then anyone can imagine. They also have tech you would not believe. I do not know if they are good or bad or why they are here. They communicate with me but of course they never give me solid answers about anything. Its always "more will be revealed to you in time" or "you are not ready". The do this just to keep buying time. I also do not know if they are really from other planets or if they are lying when they tell people that. I do know that there are bad ones that like to mess with humans and trick them. They are so intelligent that they have fun messing with humans lesser minds. It is what they do for fun. There are also a bunch that just watch us and are neither good or bad. They seem to not want to ever give out too much information on who/what they really are. People who channel them are either lying or the information they channel is real but the information is not the whole truth. It is some truth with much deception mixed in. These beings treat humans like their own little pets or experiment. We are the ultimate ant farm to them. They hide themselves because it would ruin their experiment if we knew that we were all part of an experiment. I have been dealing with these beings for a very long time. Just know that for some reason they deceive humans and never tell them the truth. Anything you hear about them is not the truth by design. They are master manipulators. You and I are their experiment. They do not want us to find out because we would be angry that we are just an experiment to these people and rebel. If we found out there sick experiment would be ruined. They have a reason behind everything they do. Even the people who have had contact with them or remember being on their craft is for a reason. They know that people will be in awe of their tech and believe anything they say and spread the word. All I can tell you is the word they spread is manipulated for their agenda. They make no mistakes. They know that I am on to their lies and they watch me 24/7 now. Even when they act like they are these spiritual arcturians and are here to help humanity they are lying. They will tell humans anything they want to hear as long as it keeps humanity in the position they are in and their game going. They are telling everyone about this ascension into the 5th dimension but if you pay attention it never happens. They keep saying it will happen and then when it does not they say humanity is not ready so they had to push it off. This is what will keep happening. We have supposedly been about to ascend since the early 90s.They know humans are getting bored with their reality they set up for us so they are installing all this new bs. Eventually they may raise us up to the 5th dimension just because people are figuring out everything they are saying is bs. Also, a new reality would buy them more time because their human pets would think they are awesome again and spend time learning a new reality and not paying attention to their bs. Listen closely to all the channelers. None of them ever give good solid information. They just talk in spiritual/smart ways but they never give any information that is extraordinary and will make a drastic difference. They only say basic stuff that will entertain humans but will not really help them in any way. Its just another way to keep humans in the ant farm. You do not have to believe what I am saying if you do not want to. It does not make a difference to me. I am stuck in this ant farm no matter what. However, I am telling the truth and you will realize what I am saying when you really analyze everything the "aliens" have ever done or said through channels. It is all just enough to entertain humans and keep them in the endless loop. It is never anything that explains who they really are, why they are really here, and what they are doing. If they were really here to save us they would be channeling how to build their awesome tech and how to really save this planet with their tech. They have tech that would fix all of our problems easily and make life awesome here. However they will never tell us any of that because they are just viewing their ant farm and telling the ants anything they want to hear so they stay in the ant farm. They pretend to be these spiritual beings who want to help humanity ascend into the next era but what are they doing to back up these claims? nothing? Just getting poor contactees to make fools of themselves because everything they have made them tell people does not come true. If you were a very advanced intelligent being and you found a planet of lesser beings you would watch them for entertainment and make sure they can keep entertaining you. These beings are real and they are not what they are telling people they are. Do not let them trick you and call their bs any time they say anything to you. I have been doing this and it has gotten me a lot of attention over the years. both good and bad. They can really care less about britian leaving the EU unless it will mess up their plans in some way. Im sure they were just saying that to help someone they communicate with who is in power. They have many humans they work with in power positions who are in on keeping their experiment going. The humans do what they want them to do and they will occasionally help the humans in return.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mbrians5085

Ya know, they don't get everything their own way and really, they are not the biggest fish in the sea. Just one of many players.

Try and not worry too much, the balances shift in big ways these days.

But your dead right when you say they should put up or shut up.

But it is not just those guys with agendas.

Bottom line; they can all be knocked off their pedestals if they push too hard.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mbrians5085

They communicate with me but of course they never give me solid answers about anything. Its always "more will be revealed to you in time" or "you are not ready". The do this just to keep buying time. I also do not know if they are really from other planets or if they are lying when they tell people that.

Sounds like a typical CIA 'handler' to me.
The M.O. is the same in any case, ET learns fast!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join