It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
why wouldn't have say world instead of planets, most people would have been thinking world leaders, when thinking about events taking place on out planet.

I think it's a different point of view, "world leaders" is used when we're talking about leaders from all countries around the world, including EU countries, and he wasn't talking about those, he was talking about leaders not from the EU, the natural expression would be "leaders of other countries".

PS: thinking in English is different from thinking in French or in Portuguese, some expressions are not widely used in other countries, even if they are used in translations.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Isn't Juncker a raging alcoholic? Maybe he had one too many again....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Has he said anything publicly since this ? Surely after saying such a thing and the speculation surrounding its meaning he's been asked to clarify what he meant.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

He won't be asked what he meant because he didn't say anything that needs clarifying , the real world carries on while wishful thinkers ponder the ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: KarmaComa

This is most likely.

Fact is he was probably drunk so he likely got confused on his place while reading the notes.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

i realize that thinking in french is different, i also know that this man has been the president of President of the European Commission,pushing almost three years now. before that, Prime Minister of Luxembourg from 1995 to 2013. i also know that French was considered to be the of Language of Diplomacy, and many still hold to that view.
i also know that French is the fourth most widely spoken mother tongue in the European Union. i also know that French is also an official language of Luxembourg
i also know that from the his wiki,

Aside from his native language, Luxembourgish, Juncker is fluent in French, German, and English

i also know that French is, from the wiki,

French has a long history as an international language of commerce, diplomacy, literature, and scientific standards and is an official language of many international organizations including the United Nations, the European Union, NATO, the WTO, the International Olympic Committee, and the ICRC.

so i find it hard to believe seeing his political history, him being fluent in French, and it being one of the official language of Luxembourgand and the EU which he was Prime Minister of , French being a Language of Diplomacy and besides that he kept looking down at his notes or something, so i also find it hard to believe that he didn't have a prepared speech that he rehearsed and was reading from. that's what me makes think he didn't just use the wrong word.

why who knows.

edit on 2-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

He is a drunk!

Thats why.

The old boozer likely kept looking at his notes because he was sozzled and thats why he used the wrong word.

He known for drunk antics.

The pressure of the bexit likely pushed him to the bottle even more.
Hell i wouod be surprised if his liver will last the strain of a brexit over the next 2 years!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Of course it was aliens. Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Of course it was aliens. Don't be ridiculous.

Nope it was this

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

could be that he was hammered. and seeing crossed eyed.
although he didn't strike me as being hammered during the speech.
could be he is a high functioning alkie, and hides it very well.

edit on 2-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: crazyewok

could be that he was hammered. and seeing crossed eyed.
although he didn't strike me as being hammered during the speech.
could be he is a high functioning alkie, and hides it very well.

Its a badly kept secret he is a drinker.

There are plenty of stories of his antics at events were he has made a fool of himself.

As you said he is likely good at hideing it as most alcoholics are.
Plus he might not have had a drink in the hours leading up for that speech and so was getting the shakex, or was shakeing off a hang over.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It may have been that he had slightly more than slightly less than two glasses.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

If ET really does want us to come together as a united species, yes...as in a 'world order', or united Earth, in order for them to be able to interact and deal with us as an 'adult' species, instead of squabbling, nasty and disparate children we essentially are now, and won't do so unless or until we are united as a species...what then?

ET's need to step up to the damn plate and help us out, because we have egotistical power hungry maniacs running our countries.

If ET's want to play arm-chair quarterbacks, then they can piss up a rope, but if they really want to see us unite, then help us out by getting into the mix and sorting all this BS out.

Note to ET's that are highly evolved:

I for one am sick of this madness, and would welcome ( You ) more evolved beings mentoring us, so we can get passed this crap faster.

And if the corrupt bastards don't like it, then beam them all to a planet where they can dazzle each other with their lies, corruption, and bling.

In a galaxy of infinite proportions, we would be (Absolute Fools) to think higher life forms do not exist.

edit on 2-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Its a badly kept secret he is a drinker.

There are plenty of stories of his antics at events were he has made a fool of himself.

Here's what' interesting about alcohol, most people relax more and open up, thus producing what is called being truthful.

It's quite possible, if alcohol was involved he let the "Cat out of the bag", and was being honest.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I don't think if Aliens are working with Governments in secret they are the "good" ones.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
Oh i agree. they Like to give off the impression they run the whole shebang. Each country has its own Staff of "managers" though. but actually guess at percentile of solid control in their areas id say around 90 percentile under control with 10 being all other opposistion. They run the MIC,and even the bilderburgs. the hidden hand behind all the lies and manipulations.

And th eonly reason "the management " does not run everything IS the opposition from within the RK's. like i said though they still have project neither one can do alone. but when its finished you can bet that will come to a halt. Btw. they are going to leave by 2036 if things remain on schedule from what i heard from sources i cannot name due to them not being affiliated with ATS anymore.

All i can say is he was very very credible and proved it on a few occassions.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You’re telling me the leader of the EU said this?

Maybe actually he’s from Texas and meant Mexicans

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too hyped about disclosure or the like. Juncker was probably drunk.
It wouldn't be the first time and probably not the last time either.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

"Planet" is a pretty direct term. Perhaps if he said "other worlds"...

UFO sightings have risen exponentially in the past few months alone. Many believe disclosure is right around the corner. As in, within a year...

Dialogue like this from senior members in politics seems to add credence to the "soft disclosure" idea.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I did a search on RK'ers here at ATS and did some reading. One thing though is the FTL, I'll take a stab in the dark and say FTL isn't possible and there is another bigger secret.

Thanks for the head's up, more piecres to the puzzle.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join