It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Is this really that different from JFK calling himself a donut?

Perhaps it's just a language thing and much to do about nothing.

Or maybe "Aliens!".

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

That's why Britain should stay out of the nuthouse EU. It's run by weirdos with no credibility.

I subscribe to that , but indeed it's beside the point. But even weirdos can tell the truth , and calling them weirdos doesnt make them go away. I one wants to fight the elite one has to know what this world is about and there is more than politics and money.
I find it kind a amusing that no other ATS member goes into the subject of this thread. It's all about language(syntax idioms e.d.) and politics. I guess it's the level at which most people are stuck. The Elite knows more , and the masses arent even questioning (even here on ats) whats behind the curtain fed up with selfcensorship and following their socialmedia ().

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh the hell with it. He was at the interplanetary council meeting. They are all very bummed about Brexit.

no aliens
sans racune , You even do the little alien joke the end . Sorry I have watch mainstream news now.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well hell, why would extraterrestrials be worried about 'BREXIT'?
They have the technology for interplanetary exploration, and at least communication, so why worry about a dying empire shooting itself in the foot? After all, that is the recorded history of this planet: humans being dicks.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Its well known in Europe that Junker is from a different planet, so maybe he did meet other planetary leaders.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
How comical.

Not Junkers or what he said, but how the rabid ET debunkers are scrambling at anything to explain away what was said, apart from confronting what he actually said!

Typical of this place and it's regular chorus of dogmatic mouthpieces.

We have people claiming that what was said was an error of context or meaning or usage, then we have others claiming to speak French who offer a 'rough translation' of what he said...not really useful when others are talking about errors in language usage, perhaps it would be better to try for an 'exact translation' instead? Not difficult if you can speak the language that was being used.

Failing the option to rubbish the language, others prefer to fall back on the good old character assasination and claim he is drunk...classics are the best aren't they!

This guy isn't some low level official...this is the EU commission president. I realise Bush Jnr let go of some verbal howlers as US president, but come on...No leader anywhere can surely match Bush Jnr?

Besides, since the entire place is filled with people who's native language is not English, there are world class translators pumping live translations into each and every members earpieces as he spoke. The transcripts of which will probably be available online somewhere as minutes of the meeting or similar.

But...

What if Junkers knew exactly what he was saying, and deliberately let the cat out of the bag?

What then? Another way to approach this is let's just go along with the debunkers and say nothing was actually said and think about this question instead;

If ET really does want us to come together as a united species, yes...as in a 'world order', or united Earth, in order for them to be able to interact and deal with us as an 'adult' species, instead of squabbling, nasty and disparate children we essentially are now, and won't do so unless or until we are united as a species...what then?

Would you be in favour of a United Humanity (UH?) , or New world order that meant we were acting as 'one people' without borders etc, if it meant phenomenal positives for us all?

And what if those positives for our species included;

Unlimited cost free energy, dramatic life extension (many times that of the average lifespan today for example) and astounding increases in quality of physical and mental health, clean environments / air quality, technologies enabling casual, fast and efficient travel around our solar system for the masses, not just selected individuals like astronauts / cosmonauts, abundant foods for everyone available at the point of requirement, all while maintaining a pristine biosphere and scientific insights that make what we think we know now seem as deep and thought provoking as the toddlers reading book 'spot the dog'?

What then?

Would GB rejoin the EU? Would the EU join with other trading blocs to form a super state? Would that super state then expand to form a single governmental entity, akin to the New World Order?

If not, why not?

Remember the positives, and remember the 15th century South American natives, North American Indians were slaughtered because of Humanity's greed, the ET's with their stupendous technology would have no need of greed, seeing as they could obtain or create anything that could be found on this planet, anywhere else they wanted unlike the Spanish or the White man of centuries ago.

Would you want a new world order under this scenario, or would you still cling on to nationalism and forego all that would be gained?

edit on 1 7 2016 by MysterX because: typo

edit on 1 7 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

The biggest secret in the world yet Junker stands before the European parliament and announces to the world that he has been in discussion with people from other worlds about our political turmoil , yeah I guess it's crazy to doubt that narrative.

Typical of this place that such a story would be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Juncker is a known drunk.

Hell why you think he so incompetent!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
no wonder, he is an alien himself!

and usually feeds on wine 24 hours per day, why do you think he came to earth? right!
edit on 1-7-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Wow, I can see all those present choking on their lunch when dropping that tidbit.
Can you imagine all of the serious talk going on when he blurted that out? Show stopper for sure.
Wonder how they took it all?

originally posted by: thesungod

No men in white coats with nets or a giant cartoon hook pulled him off stage?

Don't get me wrong I'm all for disclosure, but this guy isn't doing anyone any favors.

This is the EU parliament we are talking about.

They are all bat# insane.

They could all start throwing feces around the room and it wouldnt be out of place!

Why you think the UK is leaving?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The biggest secret in the world yet Junker stands before the European parliament and announces to the world that he has been in discussion with people from other worlds about our political turmoil , yeah I guess it's crazy to doubt that narrative.

Typical of this place that such a story would be taken seriously.

Sometimes THE best place to obscure something is right out in the open.

A little bit here, a little bit there...an obscure pronouncement from a high ranking EU official here and there, talk of an EU ET ambassador a few years ago, the Vatican pronouncing life exists elsewhere and that they 'are our brothers'...all bunk eh?
Or something else...like a drip feed disclosure perhaps?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Sometimes THE best place to obscure something is right out in the open.

So they say but that isn't the case here.

the Vatican pronouncing life exists elsewhere and that they 'are our brothers'...all bunk eh?

Not bunk if you believe God created the Universe and all the planets within it , didn't Jeebus mention other flocks?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I don't speak French well enough to be able to say whether the subtitles in the OP's video are accurate or whether its just like one of those Hitler videos where people put in rants about the x box or something.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If he is talking to the Plenary session could he be saying Plenates? As in memebers of the Plenary?

I don't know exactly how it works but seems more logical than aliens.
edit on Fridayam011631Fri, 01 Jul 2016 06:56:59 -0500562016-07-01T06:56:59-05:00k by LadyTrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick

Also bearing in mind that he is talking in a second (or even third) language, this makes sense.

Or it could simply be an error in a foreign language (bearing in mind he is older and likes his wine).

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What if Junkers knew exactly what he was saying, and deliberately let the cat out of the bag?

In a way I think that's the case. From E.T. perspective it's less dificult to deal with one world government than with 126 and with one race than 26 or more. If the NWO 'works' together with E.T. the incomprehensible politics suddenly makes sense. However the NWO wont be a democracy I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

All people in luxembourgh speak at least 3 languages from a very young age. He also has an french education.
Oh , and he is older what an argument ?! That makes me angry ! Really the ad hominem comes only out if something is outside the MSM box.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Older people get things confused. And by this, i don't mean they don't know what they are doing, just that occasionally the wrong word can come out. I am slightly older myself and already suffering from this and have many friends who share the same predicament - so it isn't an ageist slur! It is more likely to happen if i happen to have had an early tipple too........

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

Well hell, why would extraterrestrials be worried about 'BREXIT'?

ET's representative on Earth is reptilian Queen Elizabeth II is it not ?

Well David Icke thinks it is.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Sorry ... do you know french ? This guy talked very clear it wasnt just planets it was the whole discourse !

I really love your downplay. The same Ad hominem Shiiitt....

You're old and your confused so he should be confused too I fail to see the logic.

Do you really think that confused people are at the head of the EU ? Really ? These people know exactly what they are doing... They are controling the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join