It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Claude Juncker declared he talked with extraterrestrials about Brexit

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
he meant to say countries not planets. If you think about it...I doubt he was meeting with alien leaders...and that they are worried about EU...

he also wouldnt have been talking about it in front of that number of people.

Honestly...I think it's lapsus linguae.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

" You should know that those who observe us from afar are worried.
I saw and heard and listened to some of the other planets leaders , they are worried because they question about the way that the EU will continue and therefore we should reassure Europeans and those that watch us from afar"
Correct ?

At no point does Jean Claude Juncker mention Extraterrestrials he says those that watch us from afar , those outside the EU not outside the planet.

Do you really think that confused people are at the head of the EU ? Really ? These people know exactly what they are doing.

They also know exactly what they're saying but have no control on how some people interpret their message.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
I think your translation is wrong/incomplete. there is a cc translation that differs and the translation on the website differs from your rough translation. and I also translate it different.

It's incomplete because I only translated the part that doesn't appear in the first video.
As I am on my lunch break I don't have the time for doing a full translation, but I will do it when I get back home at the end of the day.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Wow, he really did say that. Needless to say, it says more about Juncker's sanity than it does about Brexit or ETs. Way to affirm the decision, Juncker, I wouldn't want to be part of an organization with you at the helm.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
the reaction to this says more about the delusions of ATS members than any or mr juncker multiple failings

to conclude thart he means anything other than american , african and asian statesmen // stateswomen is utterly assanine

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

well thanks for that ,

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Me .. he actually said it ?? Maybe drunk ? or vid is a hoax (unlikely).

Why are those the only two possibilities?

Are we absolutely sure it's not true?

Inebriated or fake?

Nice open minds people.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The European commission released a press release on the speech:

Make no mistake, those who are watching us from afar are concerned. I have met and listened to several leaders. They are very worried because they are wondering about the course the European Union will take. So we must reassure Europeans and those who are watching us from further away.

Source: europa.eu...

So, does the plot thicken?

edit on 1-7-2016 by Whatsthisthen because: for clarity

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

how does the plot thicken ?

Isn't this translation...unthickening(?) it ?
edit on 1-7-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Are you sure this is not a set up from the Onion??

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

a reply to: Phage

Me .. he actually said it ?? Maybe drunk ? or vid is a hoax (unlikely).

Why are those the only two possibilities?

Are we absolutely sure it's not true?

Inebriated or fake?

Nice open minds people.

Come on...I'm on the "aliens are visiting" band wagon...but this...is not it.

He very obviously either misspoke...or it was mistranslated.

The very casual tone with which Juncker makes a world wide disclosure as if he was buying popcorn. What's the point of saying that if he didnt say specifically "aliens". Does it have some kind of impact ? On whom ?

edit:

also..why would leaders of alien worlds be worried about EU ? You think they have loans taken out in Euro's so they're worried about interest rates ?

edit on 1-7-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Well, what did the guy really say in the video compared to the official account?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
The European commission released a press release on the speech:

Make no mistake, those who are watching us from afar are concerned. I have met and listened to several leaders. They are very worried because they are wondering about the course the European Union will take. So we must reassure Europeans and those who are watching us from further away.

Source: europa.eu...

So, does the plot thicken?

I don't see the word "planet" though. It is clearly heard in the video.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I honestly think that's irrelevant. Better question is...if he said what you think he said...what is the purpose of that ?

Did he make a disclosure ? no.

Did people start trembling with fear because aliens are watching us and are worried ? I dont see it.

So he mentions aliens...and nobody moves an inch for it.

Again...if he really was thinking about aliens...did he achieve the impact ? no.

Disclosure is supposed to have an impact...in whatever direction.

Logic and reason dictate that this was nothing more then a lapsus.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Dunno, maybe it is a lapse, but it is an odd thing to say nevertheless.

(evil grin) Can I throw CERN into the frey as reason for ET's investment in the EU?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yeah, I listened and heard it too.

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

it remains to be seen what direction that declaration and process will take next. Juncker is not alone in that process, it is Clinton, it is Medvedev, it is Francis, and if we go back decades, Reagan and a couple of other US presidents. It is too easy to call them "globalists vs nationalists". What matters is what real gain the humanity will get and how soon.

As of now we don't have public contact but it may change overnight. I'd like to see spaceships landing above European capitals. And if not, the apparently alien tech such as 3D printing of everything including biological parts could make revolution pretty soon. It is not lack of tech it is lack of political will until now. That may change as we speak.
edit on 1-7-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

No men in white coats with nets or a giant cartoon hook pulled him off stage?

Don't get me wrong I'm all for disclosure, but this guy isn't doing anyone any favors.

What did someone from " the management" have a talk with him about this? Are they going to assasinate someone again to keep disclosure from happenning?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

Yeah, I listened and heard it too.

gend-owned?

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I'm with you in wondering if Juncker made an off the cuff admission. People in power do just do things and it's a matter of "get over it" afterwards. He may have been arrogant like powerful people often are.

What bothers me is from a great many accounts ET isn't behaving as an honorable visitor should behave.

Anyway, I won't hold my breath for any proper "disclosure". Just the religious hurdle would be a big one if the answer was not the one everybody wants. Imagine if ET dropped the bombshell; "Sorry, but we are your Creator".

I honestly don't think there can be disclosure in the sense of coming clean, on either side. Back door deals don't engender trust, for me anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join