It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Krazysh0t

When being attacked in war by an enemy who refuses to wear a uniform, we do not discuss their "due process" rights, they are lucky we haven't started rounding them up and putting them in camps (which I don't support and never would) but if this was thirty years ago with such attacks, radicals and mosques that were known to preach radical rhetoric yea they'd be in some camp until we stopped getting attacked.

No, we don't discuss "their" right to due process.

But we should absolutely discuss everybody else's right to due process, no? This is what I don't understand about you folks: some, even many, are all for telling federal agencies to trample on people's rights as long as it's to "keep us safe." As if the only people who's rights will be desecrated are the comparative tiny handful of extremists and terrorists?

You believe that, I've got a bridge in New York for you.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: TechniXcality

Krazysh0t! An enemy combatant has no such rights!

Of course they do. Every human has the same basic rights.

Where were the RIGHTS of over 100 people in a night club in Orlando that nite?
edit on 24-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Do you think Afghanny heroin get's onto the streets in America on it's own?

Are you really that blatantly niave that you think there just isn't any enemy combatants on US soil?

Should we just say you know what, the world is this great happy place full of unicorns and let's take a chance and see what happens?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Where did you get this hyperbole from? Because I say there are no enemy combatants in the US, that means that suddenly everyone is super nice and gets along perfectly with nothing in between? Are you high right now? Try using your head instead of thinking so simplistically dualistic for a change...

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Apparently the FBI and other counter terrorism units disagree and they believe there is a reason to be investigating specific mosques and they were told they can't or this wouldn't be an issue.

I'll take the FBI's word over yours.

Don't bother responding.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When the FBI investigates PEOPLE.

There is no denial of rights.

Their job is to gather evidence to charge them.

Because of political pressures they couldn't do their job.

Not even going to touch the other stuff that's been said in this thread.

But I will say this.

OF course all muslims aren't terrorists.

Just as all gun owners aren't mass murders.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.... this could explain much, including how the feds found "no direct links" between Mateen and ISIS, nor any "evidence" that he has "gay lovers."

I'll bet it's easy to miss what you don't want to find... and don't try to find.

FBI investigators say they have found no evidence that Orlando shooter had gay lovers
edit on 24-6-2016 by Boadicea because: fix link title

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What I don't understand is that the majority of mass shootings have been perpetrated by right wing white males but you never ask for them to be profiled and nor should they.

Why is one wrong and the other right?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Asking how the afgahn heroin got here is a whole other thread.
How do you take away the rights of someone who hasnt commited a crime yet?

link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Is there a a network of terrorist bombing and attacking civilians under the guise of Islam across the globe that are white christian males?

No.

Please cut the crap.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Apparently the FBI and other counter terrorism units disagree and they believe there is a reason to be investigating specific mosques and they were told they can't or this wouldn't be an issue.

I'll take the FBI's word over yours.

Don't bother responding.

There is too much goofiness with this case. The other people that were arrested within days for example. SWAT being told to wait for example. The recent false flag in Germany with a guy using blanks for example. Hillary's DOJ telling other agencies to stand down for example.

Investigating someone because you have a reasonable suspicion that can be articulated as such should never be blocked. They could have stopped this if the FBI wasn't cuckled.

link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

True.

The majority of high sensationalized shootings might be that way.

However in the REAL WORLD.

In Urban utopias across the country.

The shooters are OTHER.

link   
Wait so law enforcement officers would like to remove restrictions that make their job harder? You don't say... No # they think it should be done. Anyone would agree to changes to make their jobs easier; that doesn't mean it is a good idea or that it is constitutiona though.

Did you not read the source I posted on the previous page that showed what a disaster surveying a Mosque in New York turned out to be? Or are you just going to conveniently ignore results that run counter to your dystopian ideas?
edit on 24-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes, there's a part of Islam that is at war with us and we need to wake up to that fact. No, it's not every Muslim. No, let's not infringe upon due process. Yes, let's strip anyone who claims foreign allegiance to enemy groups of their citizenship and deport them. Also, warrants can be legally obtained under due process fairly easily in a lot of these situations.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Asking how the afgahn heroin got here is a whole other thread.
How do you take away the rights of someone who hasnt commited a crime yet?

The claim that there are no networks of terrorist here is a false claim.

They get their heroin on the streets through their network which are here on the streets selling the heroin.

link   
Yes, there's a part of Islam that is at war with us and we need to wake up to that fact. No, it's not every Muslim. No, let's not infringe upon due process. Yes, let's strip anyone who claims foreign allegiance to enemy groups of their citizenship and deport them. Also, warrants can be legally obtained under due process fairly easily in a lot of these situations.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Really? How would they have stopped him? I wrote a thread about this a few days ago. And I'm curious. What would the FBI have done differently here if they could have? Keep in mind he wasn't being suspected of anything after 2014 because the FBI removed him from the list already.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So create your own argument then knock it down.

We are saying we don't want it to happen to anyone.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Hahahahaha.

Can I copy paste and save that response for the future predictable left response to every single thread on this forum?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join