It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump proven right once again, FBI Chief, Can't investigate Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
What I don't understand is that the majority of mass shootings have been perpetrated by right wing white males but you never ask for them to be profiled and nor should they.

Why is one wrong and the other right?

False.

ALL of the recent mass shootings have been done by Democrats. FACT. They were only mostly white if you consider Middle Eastern people white. Also, one of them was a woman.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: onequestion

Asking how the afgahn heroin got here is a whole other thread.
How do you take away the rights of someone who hasnt commited a crime yet?

The claim that there are no networks of terrorist here is a false claim.

They get their heroin on the streets through their network which are here on the streets selling the heroin.

Thats why they are besties with Mexican Drug Cartels.

link   

edit on 24-6-2016 by neo96 because: holy double posts batman

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Who's non combatants rights do you wish to trample?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

What I don't understand is that the majority of mass shootings have been perpetrated by right wing white males but you never ask for them to be profiled and nor should they.

False.

ALL of the recent mass shootings have been done by Democrats. FACT. They were only mostly white if you consider Middle Eastern people white. Also, one of them was a woman.

Dylan Roof and Robert Dear were Democrats? I HIGHLY doubt that.
edit on 24-6-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Please....Trump proven right for the FBI doing its job? Hard to believe but he has taken credit...or is it?
Cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

We are saying we don't want it to happen to anyone.

After 80 years of gun owners being treated like terrorists.

Too little.

Too damn late.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

False.

Dylan Roof, registered Democrat. Robert Dear, registered Democrat.

Try to keep up.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: buster2010

Somebody trying to kill you, has the right to a 50cent solution.

If they are actually trying to kill you such as shooting you then you have the right to defend yourself but that still is no reason to strip people of their rights. Our rights are there to protect unpopular things not popular things.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

False.

Try to keep up.

Proof? You can't just say it and it be true.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

a reply to: buster2010

Somebody trying to kill you, has the right to a 50cent solution.

If they are actually trying to kill you such as shooting you then you have the right to defend yourself but that still is no reason to strip people of their rights. Our rights are there to protect unpopular things not popular things.

Then Trump Critics should be AGAINST gun control. Instead of pushing it.

Since GC violates 11 of those RIGHTS.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm actually curious. Which eleven rights do you think gun control violates and why?

link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

Who's non combatants rights do you wish to trample?

Cute spin.

Nobody is a combatant until they are. Nobody is a criminal until they are. Yet somehow somebody who is neither of those things can find themselves on a no-fly list.

Everybody seems to forget that whatever restrictions are lifted to combat terrorism aren't going to suddenly go back into place when it comes to something other than terrorism. Should an investigation be shut down because Muslim? No. Should an investigation have all the stops pulled out because Muslim? No.

link   

a reply to: TechniXcality
Well newsflash. We aren't at war with the Muslim religion. Also, it's nice to see you have reasoning for stripping Americans of their rights. It's always funny how you conservatives are always going on about how the left is all totalitarian this, stripping freedoms that. But when you righties get just a LITTLE scared y'all suddenly start yelling about infringing on freedoms. Hey question, what was the partisan slant of the administration that put the PATRIOT Act into effect?

Well I guess I'm going to continue to push to have your 2nd Amendment right stripped. I of course will be pushing to keep mine, because I'm not so terrified of outlier statistics to the point that I want to compromise my freedoms to fight it. But if you want to strip rights from others, you don't deserve your own rights.

Am I missing something in the article?

I don't see any thing about the FBI asking for more power to investigate this particular guy and stop the shooting

I see statements that they are being prevented from investigated suspects on the basis that the suspect is a Muslim

Why should they not be allowed to investigate someone just because they are Muslim? Are they being stopped from investigating Christians, blacks, Russians? If there is an Australian terrorist, it's OK to investigate but not if they are Muslim?

“I’m not talking things that are off the charts, I’m talking about the things that would normally be done.”

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I think and it's just my personal opinion, but I think the Orlando shooter was an Islamic terrorist before an American citizen, I hope one day you can find the courage to say that.

There's a distinct lack of courage here and it's the lack of courage to stand up for every American citizen's Constitutional rights.

The fact that this one American citizen happened to also be an Islamic Terrorist doesn't mean that any other American citizen — Muslim or not — should forfeit his rights.

Don't you agree with that?

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

False.

Try to keep up.

Proof? You can't just say it and it be true.

I am not going to drudge up old proof of things already proven on ATS and even in the news media. I am not going to back up every statement I make with some kind of investigative evidences, especially when the facts are already established.

I really find it interesting that you want me to prove my statement yet you say nothing to the other post who said it was all white republican males doing the killing when it was in fact FALSE. This proves to me you have a liberal mindset of Republicans bad, Democrats good.

Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
Why should they not be allowed to investigate someone just because they are Muslim? Are they being stopped from investigating Christians, blacks, Russians? If there is an Australian terrorist, it's OK to investigate but not if they are Muslim?

Muslim isn't a nationality it is a religion. And how the government treats religions is VERY thoroughly covered in the First Amendment. How about going back and rereading it?

(post by Krazysh0t removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

False. ALL of the recent mass shootings have been done by Democrats. FACT. They were only mostly white if you consider Middle Eastern people white. Also, one of them was a woman.

You have a bad habit of matter of factly repeating disinformation as "fact."

Put up or shut up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join