It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I just hope Qs child doesnt get hurt or affected by this new game and mind trip his mother is getting ready to spin on Q. When people begin to behave like she is now, the next step is to use kids as a weapon on the ex. If she doesnt get her way, she will make you pay, one way or another. Thats not love. Its a control issue

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I hate when parents do that to kids! The child is the innocent victim in it all. Q just has to stand his ground and not give in and tell the ex that if she loves her boy, she won't use him as a pawn.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
I hope he doesn't either. It's low as low can be using your kid as a weapon against your ex like she's doing.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't mean to interrupt, so don't mind me. I see it's a serious discussion which I'm afraid I can't truly catch up on, though I am sorry to hear of your struggle Q. With that in mind I hope the mess clears up.

Tomorrow is a big day for me, either fly high or crash and burn. I pray for the former, know it to be the latter, but overall, pretty great.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Hi there Moon! Is tomorrow when you are asking her out for the date? I have a long distance call coming any sec. I'll be back soon as I can. Good to see you!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's good to see you too. Yes. My friend will be picking me up and then off to his place so he can get his gym clothes and this gives me a few minutes to talk with her, then he leaves and I ask her out. I'm nervous and know what I expect, but I will not be thinking about it at all once I wake up.

How have you been today?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
No call tonight so I'm here. I had a good day with my Sister. Tomorrow will go well. I bet she's been waiting for you to ask her out.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
That's good. I remember today is your day out. What did you two do?

Well, if it doesn't the gym should be a boost up from the fall. But she has a neutral attitude towards me. People are far too positive. I've taken a more positive view of life, but still maintain a realistic view of things. I'm going to worry about the aftermath of a "yes" when and if she says it. By aftermath of course the date
It will be done around 4 PM.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Usually I go out with my friend on Tuesdays, but we went out yesterday instead so I went out with my Sister today. Ate in a nice restaurant, had a drink and shared a desert, went to a garden center and poked around, picked up my prescriptions. Talked and laughed. It was nice.

Of course his Sister has a neutral attitude toward you. She doesn't want to be falling all over you and scaring you away. LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm going to be in anxiety mode until midnight, and then probably won't be able to sleep. Arrgh.

My partner will be getting on his plane in 2 and a half hours, well, was. 3 hours now, just got a message saying the flight has been delayed half an hour...
used my phone number instead of his when getting the ticket, eurgh.

And I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs, waiting, worrying. Haha.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Awwww, don't worry Honey, he'll be fine. Hang out in here and write a story entry or write a poem or something. Or eat donuts.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I totally should've bought some doughnuts today after he got on the bus. My options are - 1) bake vanilla muffins. 2) bake scones. 3) plain vanilla biscuits. 4) muffins with blackberry jam mixed in.

I've been trying to write, but it all sounds a bit bland at the moment, can't do 2 bland shed stories in a row

Also have been trying to write a story I promised to write for someone, but, I can't disconnect.. maybe in a few hours after my son goes to bed... so that's a few more hours of worrying! haha!

eta: could also make a coffee flavoured cake-in-a-cup!!! might do that, haha!

edit on 13 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Time for me to go to bed and you're making me hungry. I'll have one of each! Try not to worry too much. I know that's weird coming from the Queen of worriers. We should be worrier warriors. Did that make any sense? I'm too tired to figure it out. LOL

Goodnight Cutie! Try to watch a movie to get your mind off things or read a book. I'll see you tomorrow!

You can welcome in the Morning crew as they come in.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I'm sorry! Ignore everything I just said!

Worrier Warriors, it makes total sense.
I'll bake something yummy and share it with the incoming awakening Shedizens.. sharing is caring!

Sleep well
I'll try not to worry too much.. easier said than done... I'm a terrible worrier haha..

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Good night, Night.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The flight has been delayed -again-

I can't help but wonder what problems the plane is experiencing... haha... I'm stalking the airline's status page, and it was boarding a few minutes ago, and now, delayed, again.

Bluhbluhbluh!!!

My son and I made some muffins before.. he wouldn't let me turn the beater on to ice them, so, they're not iced how I would like, and a bit lumpy... but whatever.. CAKE! Dig in, Shed Friends.

(those are Christmas patties, haha, they're all I had!)

eta: and they were off 20-30mins ago or so! it's like a reeeeeeeeally slow download, haha.

(if you can't tell, we don't do the whole "plane" thing very often, like a certain Q does seemingly every couple of days! LOL)

edit on 13 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Good day to all!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Good Morning everyone!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Mac - You playing with your drones today?

Kaelci - Yummy, are those muffins or cupcakes? Thank you for sharing!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning Martin!
~ I tried to reply before, but then ATS was like NO and refused to work and I was all SIGH.

They're muffins, iced like cupcakes
haha.. I only have a muffin tray. I don't normally do sweet ones, just savouries, but felt like something sweet tonight... My usual muffins are bacon, cheese, mushroom, garlic, and spinach... mmmmmm. Delicious.

I'm still acting all stressed at the plane stuff

I've been watching the radar, making sure all is well.... when the plane disappeared! And I almost died! And even though I could see all these other planes, the one that I was watching was -gone-.
Found a new radar, and the plane is still up in the air and flying. WHEW. lol.

An hour or two more of stress and then I will find out that he landed safe and sound and I can go to bed, breathing sighs of relief.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Good Morning! Mmmm, cupcakes and coffee! Such a winning combination!!

edit on 13-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join