It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I made $819.00 today on the stock market.. and then went ..

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yes he is really cool, I had to quit the job I took Monday with my co workers. This new job is much better. I still are in touch with my co workers and will miss them but life moves on.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1
Congratulations!!! I think I would have started at lunch too, lol

a reply to: Quantum12
Touchy subject #2. You have to let him & her (even though you hate her) know that Edie is not there to replace her. Hopefully that will end some of the problems right up front.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yes it's touchy. She is the girl who wanted me gone and I did everything but convert to her crazy you know what to make it work. Now I am with someone she wants me back. Lol. I gave her chances too many times. So I sat depressed for one year. Now I am happy and she wants to mess with me!

I really don't know what to say when she showes up!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I love your new thread!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I had to quit the job I took Monday with my co workers. This new job is much better.

Oh you mean the company that got bought? I remember you saying your old boss retired.

edit on 12-7-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yes I pm you

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I saw that and replied back. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Total Commissions & Charges: $0.00
Total Transaction Amount: $819.65
Trade Settlement Date: 07-14-2016

HAHAHAH!! I did the same last week..that's what I do hehehehe!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I bought X United States Steel Corp for 7.00 1000 shares and I sold it today it hit 21.00 I was going to keep it but I lost on another stock so a only made 1000, lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hahahah!! Your doing fine!! Just flow with it!! and THINK!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I look for the lower prices stocks with potential. I bought BA Boeing at 105 and sold it at 140 but I did not make much money because the price is so high. I made only 800 - fees and tax. 12$ to sell. I still have to pay to capital gains thing lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

yeah..I hear you...we have to pay when we make smart moves...crap!! hahahah...but..you just have to be smarter.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I played the put and call game for a while but ended up losing money because I really did not get it lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Man that sucks.
Don't get sucked into her drama, stay focused and be kind, but distant.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well I called her 20 min ago. I told her yes I will love you for my whole life for having our beautiful son. I said to her kindly to not come here because I already moved on. I felt bad but it was the truth and sometimes the truth hurts. I hate hurting people. But the truth sets us free.

I really still love her but I can't be with her for what she had done to me.

Your right I don't want her drama. Thank you zazzafrazz. You are a deep thinker. I appreciate you!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm glad you got that settled. Is she still sending your son for a visit?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

She said we are both flying out on Friday still because she misses me. I told her I am dating a girl I really like and there is no need for you to come here just have Corbin come.

She said no she will be here too and said she does not want Corbin flying alone. I understand flying alone but wow.

This is a bad position to be in. I told her I will book you a nice room at the Viceroy Hotel. She said I am staying with you for the weekend and we will work this out. Lol.

This is a drama movie in the writing.

I told Edie and she said let her stay at your house. I said ok she will stay but this will not be fun. Lol.

I will let this play out but I just want to hold and love my son.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 That isnt looking too good Bro. You are going to have a cat fight if they meet up. Your ex is going to try to seduce you, and Edie is going to be pissed off

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Q, your ex sounds like the "Psycho Ex" I told you about once before that I had to deal with as "the other girl".

Though, not quite soooo bad I guess. Just this part here:

She said I am staying with you for the weekend and we will work this out. Lol.

In my case:

The guy that I was seeing had a child with this girl, she cheated on him and chose to be with another guy. A year later he started seeing me, and she got #tty about it and started to demand that they worked things out. She wanted to go on dates, wanted to work things out, showed up at -my- doorstep in her pyjamas begging me to let her and him get back together and be a family again, soon her mother was doing it too, soon they were stalking me where I worked, soon there were police involved because me and the guy were out together with their child and she physically tried to snatch the child away from him and run away.

Finally she "accepted" the situation, but demand that I move to a new house that was more fitting for her child to reside in (my house was fine, by the way. Three bedrooms, big back yard, fenced, screen doors, a perfectly safe modern home) ... so me and the guy rented a new home together. She demanded that she check the new house out, wearing copious amounts of perfume as to keep the smell of her presence in there for over a week.

And then!! She started taking away his rights, there were family court hearings constantly, constantly, more and more. Finally she accused him of child abuse, me of child abuse.

Just..

Argh. It wasn't worth it in the end. I broke up with him after two years of this nightmare and never looked back.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join