It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I know this is bad. I really don't want her to fly out. She won't listen to me, I am done with her as a lover but we have a son we both love deeply. I don't want him hurt. I just care about his feelings and well being.

I told her we are over as lovers. You want a shot at her lol? She is a hot one but I am done.

Edie said she will not come over this weekend and to spend time with him and her and explain how I feel. I will stay strong and be nice to her but firm.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
a reply to: Quantum12

Q, your ex sounds like the "Psycho Ex" I told you about once before that I had to deal with as "the other girl".

Though, not quite soooo bad I guess. Just this part here:

She said I am staying with you for the weekend and we will work this out. Lol.

In my case:

The guy that I was seeing had a child with this girl, she cheated on him and chose to be with another guy. A year later he started seeing me, and she got #tty about it and started to demand that they worked things out. She wanted to go on dates, wanted to work things out, showed up at -my- doorstep in her pyjamas begging me to let her and him get back together and be a family again, soon her mother was doing it too, soon they were stalking me where I worked, soon there were police involved because me and the guy were out together with their child and she physically tried to snatch the child away from him and run away.

Finally she "accepted" the situation, but demand that I move to a new house that was more fitting for her child to reside in (my house was fine, by the way. Three bedrooms, big back yard, fenced, screen doors, a perfectly safe modern home) ... so me and the guy rented a new home together. She demanded that she check the new house out, wearing copious amounts of perfume as to keep the smell of her presence in there for over a week.

And then!! She started taking away his rights, there were family court hearings constantly, constantly, more and more. Finally she accused him of child abuse, me of child abuse.

Just..

Argh. It wasn't worth it in the end. I broke up with him after two years of this nightmare and never looked back.

She is Psycho. Your right. She admits to being bi-polar. I am happy you left him. I am just going to be strong with her.

After that you can write a cool story about a Psycho girl

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I'd rather not.
But maybe you could!

I'm the only psychotic girl in my life now.

(Well, neurotic. But that's apparently not a proper term anymore.)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow Kaelci, that was quite the crap you had to go through in the past!

Q, stick to your guns, stay firm and all will be well. Let the ex know you have someone in your life that you plan on keeping, that she had her chances in the past and it didn't work out. Tell her she will not be replaced as Corbin's Mom and that you and she can remain friends. Good luck. Your new girl seems understanding which is a good thing.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 well lock your bedroom door, or you will wake up her naked in your bed crawling on top of you. You would be upset if Edies ex tried that on her

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

True!

This is like a cool soap opera. Stay tuned for as Q's world turns. LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOL, but your smart and funny. Your strong in your beliefs, I respect that. Your also a good mommy and that is love.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
At least Edie understands. Does your bedroom have a lock on it?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

No lock and three is a crowd? lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

This just might be a fun weekend lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I am going straight to hell.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

lol!!!!!

Krystal v Alexys!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

After watching your video I a doomed ! lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I just watched it, and god I laughed! I use to LOVE when Dynasty had a catfight episode.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That was funny, man. You're cool. Just don't let her get you drunk you love you up. She might take pics. That would be bad.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Bahahahaha!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Oh that would be very, very bad! The end even!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I hope that nobody objects to me putting this here. With everything so messed up in the world and everything, it's nice to have things put into perspective.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Yes it could be, on both counts. I might have a paranoid, evil mind but the possibility popped up.

Q: Put mouse traps around your bed. Don't forget they're there when you get up.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Ahahahaha!

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join