It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Another hot day today...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hey guys. Just made a quick post about a really neat town in WV. The last Radio Quiet Zone in the world. No cell service, no wifi, not even microwaves!!!!

Oh sorry! Hey everyone!!! Be back in just a bit!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Hey guys. Just made a quick post about a really neat town in WV. The last Radio Quiet Zone in the world. No cell service, no wifi, not even microwaves!!!!

Oh sorry! Hey everyone!!! Be back in just a bit!

Yeah!! I've BEEN THERE!!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
I saw that. I commented.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Thanks Skid. I've thought about it for a while. Paul's cousin just went up there and did the tour. He said it was awesome. He sent me the video and was talking about all the people moving there to get away from technology. I had no idea about that part. I thought that was neat, but I couldn't live without my microwave. LOL

a reply to: Krypto1
I've lived here most of my life and have never been there. LOL

edit on 7/12/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Skid Mark
Thanks Skid. I've thought about it for a while. Paul's cousin just went up there and did the tour. He said it was awesome. He sent me the video and was talking about all the people moving there to get away from technology. I had no idea about that part. I thought that was neat, but I couldn't live without my microwave. LOL

I've lived here most of my life and have never been there. LOL

I'd starve to death with out a micro wave...it's just silly ...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I was laughing in the video he said they are up to almost 40 illegal modems. Sitting in jail, so what ya in for?....I got Wi-Fi internet; that's even funnier than Peewee pulling the tag off the mattress! HAHAHA

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I didn't know people could live there. I thought it was just people who worked there.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I would totally move to a place like that... I imagine they suffer less headaches with all that sweet sweet silence. *covers ears in dismay*.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Yes the one woman said within weeks she was gaining weight and doing better and the other lost the ringing in her ears within a few days!

Plus all the power lines in the West Virginia town I live in are underground. We don't lose lights as bad during the storms.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Good afternoon. We ended up working 9 hours. I really learned a lot today and we had fun. Many Malibu locals came out to talk to us as they are aware of beach erosion.

I would give today 10 stars out of 10!

Now I will make a nice drink. Lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
SOOOO glad your first day went so well!!! That is awesome!!! Is the work very different?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yes way different. A studio is fake. We are in the nature! It's like live filming and what ever happens happens. How is your day?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Awesome thread!
Love that place.

Good to hear you got a new job!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thank you, it is documentary work. A lot of thinking but more freedom with ideas. You know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Good, just catching up on everything I missed yesterday and trying to follow the Lynch hearings. But I'm home now being lazy

a reply to: zazzafrazz
Thank you sweetie! I can’t wait to see your pictures. I’ve gotta get up there. It’s only about 3 hours from me.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The ex text me, she said Corbin and her are flying out here so she can talk to me in person. Lol

I can just see it she showes up and I say this is Edie. Come on in. She must think she has a special power that would make me go back to her. Not happening. I closed that chapter!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That could get VERY ugly. Just be sure to let Edie know how bad things could be. Don't blindside her!!! I don't think you would but I wanted to make sure... Taylor is probably already going to get it, LOL

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm glad you had a good day at work. Is your new boss easy to work with?

ETA: I just saw about your ex coming out. Martin is right. Make sure to warn Edie how psycho the ex might be.
edit on 12-7-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Edie knows already I layed out my cards even the jokers. I called my son and he said mommy wants to come out this weekend. I said well I can not wait to see you. I told him about Edie and he was happy. He is 8 and called his mommy a witch to me lol.
edit on 7 12 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join