It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you WIS!
It's Thursday morning here at the moment!

Apparently there is a storm crossing the tasman on its way to NZ, and the plane flew through a bit of it. And apparently he didn't think that I would be up all night worrying. You think you know someone! LOL.

But all is well. Deep breaths out, whooooosh.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I agree he does have good advice. And yes confidence is a must. I listen and I remember.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Oh silly me, you had me laughing, it is Wednesday here. I guess I lost track of time in a blissful instant.

Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to worry about schedules and days but just look forward to the next sunrise that would harbor a new day of life.
And go to rest in the warm rays of a sunset knowing we had done our best. Have a lovely day.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Holy Moley!!! Hey WIS !!!!!

The nasty weather was North of me. TBTG

It got really bad up there. Some of our EMS went up to help.

Just had some windy and stormy weather. Never lost power.

The Northwoods are finally coming into 2016. They are burying all utility.

How have you been? I have missed chatting with you.

I have two Babies living in my space. Momma just lays down in the shade and lets them play in my yard.

I just love to sit and watch them play. I can't be outside(cause that scares them) so I sit in my social room and just watch.

So relaxing. A great way to take the stress from the day.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Love your group hug.

To Everyone!!!

((((Hugs))))

Getting late. I am off to sleep. 4am tomorrow.

Here is my idea of a group hug.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hello WIS, Kaelci, Skid, Q, everyone and anyone else I missed, I don't meant to cause hard feelings. Just been a very long day for Me and I am starting to space out. Well more than I usually am that is!! LOL!!

Hey! We survived that onslaught of a Storm!! Thanx for the heads up, and Shedlike concerns!! I/We appreciate that Kat! I hope you are well...
That Storm whipped through here at about 60 miles per hour, with 70 mile an hour wind gusts, and rained with a torrential attitude!!

Flash flooding in low lying areas. We are close to some of those zones, but high enough to just being missed by the worst of the floods...
So just had a minute to check in. Movie time for CC and I!
Hope You ALL have a great evening!(or morning, or afternoon, etc...)

(Ok. As soon as I can figure out how to get outta here, I'm gone till the morn...)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I was worried for you too. My son flew to the Phillipines last year with the X, 18 hour flight. I kept checking flight view freaking out. My heart was pounding their whole flight. Then they had to drive 5 hours north to her family's house. They had no cell service until hey arrived.

I really know your feeling.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Have a fun movie night.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Jeez the weather up there was something else. I am glad you are safe.
What babies ? Do you have a Gypsy colony in the back yard?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Howdy. Stay safe, man.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
A short story...

Flying to Mars with Edie was a gift from mankind. After spending 156 days flying to Mars we fell in love. We broke all NASA's rules. I mean all the rules. Zero G with someone you love is a challenge. I will not give details.

On day 33 I was working on a flower experiment. Wow the beauty of space flowers. I cut one off for Edie and gave it to her. She looked at me with love and kissed me. I kissed her back.

On the way to Mars we had many problems with our ship but the love was there. We lost contact with Huston for 50 days.

We also lost a engine and will never be able to return to earth. We fixed our communication with earth. I told Huston we fell in love. Huston told us it was set up so you two would fall in love. They did not want two humans flying to Mars for 156 days to fight.

As we took control of our life we safely landed on Mars and our baby was born months later.

edit on 7 13 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 The next transmission from NASA was very somber. It said " Q, we are very sorry to inform you, that your Ex has just hijacked one of our rockets, and is speeding along on intercept mode. She left a note saying that she was on her way to work things out with you, and it will be ok if Edie stays on Mars, just as long as she sleeps on the sofa. She also stated that she is off of her Bipolor meds, and feels great!. She will be there in two days. Good Luck Major Tom

Hello Shedites! Sorry Q I just couldnt resist.
Just finished my second 12 hour shift. I think its about 100 F outside. It was rough going back to work after 11 days off, but at least Im not sitting around drinking beer and eating all day, like I was on vacation!
I do have 2 days off now

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Rider you must be pretty tired. You should get some rest.

Kat, we missed you!!! It will be great when things slow down for you and you can visit more often!

Kaelci, glad you finally can relax!

Hiya Syx! I'm going to be off watching movies too soon.

Moon, sorry you didn't get to ask her out today. There is always another day.

Hi Q, hope things are well with you and your new love.

Wis, big hug! I always smile when I see that awesome avatar and know you are here.

Hi Skid! I saw you up there somewhere.

Dragons are on duty for night shift. All is well.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Your the best! I love your writings. The ex is so bipolar that she is not flying out this weekend and said I need a court order to see my son.

She has no human compassion. None. So she wants to play games with me. I have gone all out and hired a really good lawyer. I never wanted it to be like this but my son called me today and said mommy beat me for telling her I miss daddy.

So I called her mad as ever and told her off. She said it's the Filipino way to displine. I told her your in the US and cannot beat my son for missing me. I would post her text to me but it's too harsh.

My lawyer knows what she is doing and is filing for full custody. She is abusing my son and threating me. So now I will step up to the plate.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Good for you Q! That poor boy does not deserve that kind of treatment! Makes me so pissed! I'm glad that you are doing everything in your power to get custody of Corbin. He will be so relieved to be with you, I'm sure! Good luck Honey!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I hope you can get custody. He doesn't need to be around that craziness.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey guys! Sorry stepdaughter stayed late so I am just now getting caught up.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12Im sorry she is abusing him. This is what I was concerned might happen. If she keeps it up she will lose parental rights

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Im making meatballs over here. Having some spaghetti in awhile with a nice salad on the side

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hi Skid, Jess and Rider!

edit on 13-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join