It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

That is great that you have a connection with your local birds.
Do you interact with any other local fauna ?

I feed some magpies who keep coming back and even bring their young ones for some hand outs !
We also have some possums who are quite friendly and are partial to bread and honey.

😎

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Hello, is it Rider? or did my memory fail me?

I do envy your connection with the birds, I only connect that way with crows, but then they are my passion. So maybe they know. Have you all ways had this ability?
I am so curious and have asked previously, but perhaps you missed it, about your name.
Does it elude to our friends beyond the earth or ghosts? I know it is personal so fell free not to answer.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

That is cool, I have a duck that comes around all the time. I always chat with him. He thinks I am crazy. Lol I give him some bread once I a while.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

That's funny !

A duck thinks you are a quack ... lol. 😂

As long as Edie is OK with it ... who cares . 😜

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That reminds me of this time I went to a lake in Oklahoma. This duck kept following me around like a dog and wouldn't leave me alone. It didn't help I fed it jerky.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

That is cool, I have a duck that comes around all the time. I always chat with him. He thinks I am crazy. Lol I give him some bread once I a while.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey Skid !!

I would be wary of a carniverous duck mate !!

😀

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

That is great that you have a connection with your local birds.
Do you interact with any other local fauna ?

I feed some magpies who keep coming back and even bring their young ones for some hand outs !
We also have some possums who are quite friendly and are partial to bread and honey.

😎
I do put out sunflower seed for small wild birds, although im out right now. They come in herds when I do. Other then that, just the squirrels that live in my tree and the racoons that sneak into my garden at night to rob me

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike

ATS is a community. We are posting here from all over this crazy planet, but we care about each other!

Bravo!!! This is why I have remained on ATS and missed it the years I was absent and recommend it to any one who cares to listen. It is the attitude promoted by "The Creators" that trickles through the whole site. It is priceless.

How odd. I thought of you today and how you and your lovely wife are faring?
I find it intriguing how people I encounter "in here" become part of my daily regiment of beings. There is no superficial element, they just are as relevant as the RL beings.

I should try to catch up, sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Lol, I am a quack! Edie and were beach side most of the day. We went to WholeFoods she wanted Red Snapper with capers for dinner. I said I will cook her dinner but she is cooking and told me to just relax.

Who am I to deserve this. She is so kind and gentle with a good heart. She even made mango Martinis. I am on my second and she is too lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

When I lived in Seattle a squirrel followed me around. It was a stalker lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1

That is a cute duck video. JustMike will also love it, he loves ducks! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence Ive always liked birds and I think they sense it. They seem to like to be talked to and like the little whistles and silly noises I make. As for ghosts and spirits, I dont like interacting with them too much. Its been pretty calm here for the last 6 years, and thats the way I like it.
And yes Rider it is

This is Jasper. I was 26 when this pic was taken

edit on 9-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Are you having a cocktail yet?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You look the same just shorter hair. A good looking person you are!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No kidding. It probably wanted to eat me.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Squirrels are cool. I was feeding one when I lived in this one apartment. These guys thought I was weird. They freaked when I got it to come to me and eat out of my hand.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Im sipping a beer

My hair is real short now. I buzzed it for the summer. It gets way hot in the steelmill. One guy was telling me thats its sometimes 130F in some areas when its real hot outdoors. The company provides non stop gatorade and ice, anytime it is 100 out

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It going to be 94 here this week. Not as hot over there. This summer has been in the high 60's. We are about to get it too.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here's me a selfie ..hahaha

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join