It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hey Q, She has a great profile!

I dont use any hair coloring, but for shampoo and bodywash I use this stuff. The peppermint makes your head tingle real nice. It feels great and smells good too. Its not cheap. Its Hemp soap. My dads a chemist, I bought him some, then I saw him e mail my sisters how much he loves using the stuff in the shower. Its also my hand soap in the kitchen

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Lol I have that too. I brush my teeth with the mint one. Dr B has some good soap. That one above has too many uses lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Hey Rider. How Ya doin?
Here's something I came across while looking for Dragons, for My Thread.
I thought You would like this! It's got 'Rider' written all over it!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That is a good one. How is CC's mouth. Is the pain going away?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hey. She's still hurtin quite a bit. Feel sorry for Her. Hopin in another day or two the pain will subside...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here's a cool one too...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Walking With A Smile...👧🏻👄
When the time is right people come into our life. Without a reason at all the right person will just appear out of thin air. They say love has millions of meanings. The most important meaning of love is just meeting you.

Sure the tides of love roll in and even tides of love roll out, but for you to See Me Walk with a smile again is me showing you true love.

I know is has not been a week but your one of the meek. When you smile at me I want to fall to my knees. We never know where life takes us. Some end up on the moon some are meant to sing a tune.

As each day goes by I wake up with tears in my eye thinking how nice it was just to meet you.
edit on 7 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Awww Q!

She's lovely.

You must have done something right!

Happy for you

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
This is the first Saturday I did not go out for a Bloody Mary? Lol

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

This is nice Q. "As each day goes by I wake up with tears in my eye thinking how nice it was just to meet you."
You two make a nice couple!

Please say Hello for CC and I?')

Speaking of which, CC and I are gong to a beer fest locally here.
Going to try to enjoy Ourselves there today! We, or at least I, will have a few for You's all!!
Have a good one everyone!!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I like that

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Very pretty

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

YAh it's cool! Here's a decent Dragon Rider for an avvy, maybe someday, if You want it...
Heading out. CatchYa's all later!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just applied for Medicaid. Thanks again for the link, Night. Waiting to hear back from them once they review my info. Man, that was a lot of jumping through hoops.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, we had a nice little outing. Started off with just a local wander around. Went into a pub down the road for one beer, but abandoned after that because the people there were very noisily arguing about politics. It was making Dada nervous because their tempers were fraying a bit.

So, back outside and walked across the road. A tram came along so we jumped on and just on an impulse, rode a few stops to the nearest metro (subway) station, then took that into Prague's downtown. We surfaced at Wenceslas Square, then walked down to Old Town Square and wandered round all the little side streets.

When we were tired enough we took another back, then a tram for the last couple of km to get home. Stopped in at the local Kebab place, because they do great salads and obviously kebab.

She's just given me a kiss and is heading off to bed. She said, "Thank you for the day. It really helped me."

It's just so wonderful to even hear her say that, because it means there is a window of conscious awareness that has been largely absent for so long. We've gone on lots of walks and little trips, but this is the first time in quite a while she's been so introspective and remarked on how it helped her. So, it's really encouraging.

edit on 9/7/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

That sounds like the best day ever. I am so happy she had the moment with you and kissed you before bed. You gave me a wet eye. How nice of you to share! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I used to love going to big concerts back in those days. It was a pretty wild time. Yes, Led Zep, Deep Purple, Jethro Tull, The Who (never saw them live, but Oh I wish!) plus people like Cat Stevens back before he left the music scene for a while. He was awesome to see live. Incredible talent and he just had this glow about him. You could practically see his aura when he performed.

Right now I'm listening to Yes. Just heard the Close to the Edge Album and now about to do Fragile. That was the first album my parents ever bought me. They liked "Yes". The first album I ever bought was Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield. Astoundingly talented musician, that guy.

Years later, quite independently, it turns out my daughter is a huge Mike Oldfield fan. When he did the re-release of Tubular Bells some years back, she emailed me and asked if I could buy her the CD in Prague and post it over because it hadn't been released in Australia yet! Naturally I did. It was blown away and so rapt for her.

edit on 9/7/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hi Syx!

Yes, I am hopeful that keeping the dyes out of her hair may help. Put it this way, it has to better not to put toxic chemical mixtures on your head and leave them there for several minutes. Especially every few weeks for years and years.

One of the things that bothers me most is that while you can find the ingredients on the pack, that doesn't give any clue as what the two main components create when they are mixed. Because most of these hair dyes are a two-pack mixture, just like epoxy resin is. Heaven only knows what new compounds are in the mixed product!

a reply to: Night Star
I have loved that pic since the first time I saw you post it. Must have been a few Sheds back, but yeah... That bird is glorious.

Brilliant! Thank you for posting that! It's exactly the sort of thing we need! And I've checked and there's a local site here I can buy it from. About ten bucks (equivalent) a bottle but it's high quality and not toxic! WOOT!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There's light at the end of the tunnel again. For the first time in a long while, I really can see some light. Some real hope. And it all started with something in an email from a friend, who is also here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

That is great news! I have to say most of the people on ATS are amazing. I really can tell you I feel closer to my ATS friends vs my friends here. I really don't know much about them.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join