It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yep...always be on the offense .....when it comes to your health!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1

Lol Dr. Hackenbush nice one.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
That looks like a fun night.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

hahaahh!!!

better than fishing with me!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That is funny. I also like the TP for my bunghole one!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Hahahaah!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Unleash the Kraken!

I like it, too. We got a new member yesterday with a name that had something to do with Cornholio. I couldn't help posting a clip of The Great Cornholio in the intro thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ambulance transport is free here, thank goodness. (Even including Medivac choppers if needed.) We're covered for it under our National Health insurance. Ditto all the hospital care. We just pay a single, token fee for the hospital visit, with no regard for how much they actually need to do. 30 Czech crowns (Kc) during "normal" hours and 90 Kc out of hours, on weekends and public holidays. One dollar US is about 24 Czech crowns, so 30 Kc is a buck and a quarter.

But if we get asked to come back in for a "kontrol" (checkup), then there's no fee at all. Because it's the doctor's decision that we need to. Here's the reasoning: the 30 Kc (or 90 Kc) fee is really just to stop people going to the hospital Emergency center when they really don't need to at all. And yes, some do. People turning up at Emergency with a small cut on a finger, for example. Or they just have a cold with no complications at all. Things like that. If they are there, they have to be seen. And that puts a drain on resources and extra workloads on the professional medical staff.

And yes, it works. Especially the 90 Kc fee, which tends to stop people coming in on weekends with utterly stupid little medical issues. But on the other side of things, if a person truly needs help and simply doesn't have any money on them, they still get treatment. I was in such a mess on Saturday night that I went off in the ambulance with Dada without the money to pay her 90 Kc fee. Simply forgot. Doctor said no problem, I could pay it any time in the next 8 days. So, we took care of it on Monday.

So, our two separate trips to the hospital on Saturday cost us 180 Kc. A bit under $8 all up. The Monday visits were free, because we were asked to come back for checkups. Ditto my surgery. Because it's been recommended by the docs, my health insurance company will cover it.

If I want a nose job, then it's up to me to fund it because it's purely elective and not medically required. But for anything that is truly medical care, it's covered. Which is the way health insurance ought to work, really.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

How bout this shirt!!! Hahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm home alone...woohoo!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Mike just a note...they think my health issues were caused by having my gallbladder removed. If you do go to normal after surgery don't wait. Mine was a mix of gallbladder and mesh rejection...after 5 years and losing over 50lbs they think they have found a medicine that will regulate the bile correctly and hope enough damage wasn't done that I will need it forever..

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

That is a great plan. Your lucky your country has a great plan. My friend down the block fell off her bike and broke her arm. EMS came and took her to the hospital. Two weeks later she had a bill for $947 for the ride. She turned it into her insurance company and the denied her claim.

The US needs a better plan!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Your home alone? Don't cook anything lol!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Lol that is a really funny Beavis TP

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No worries, I have 2 Italian restaurants within walking distance, a Dollar General, a CVS, and a small convenient store/ gas station so I'm good. Oh, and a microwave.

What time are you meeting ED?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Oh I could live there. I love walking to places have drinks and walk home. No driving and drink for me!

Meeting Edie at 8:00pm 11 your time. Sunset is at 8:09pm tonight. It looks cool because the sunsets over the ocean so it looks like it sinks. After she wants to take me for a drink. Oh yes I will not get drunk lol good words from you and Chirp.

I just want to take it slow and get to know her. Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nope, sorry no bars within walking distance. You can buy beer & wine at CVS, Dollar General, & Gas Station NOT Gino's (one restaurant) I don't think you can at Moe's (the other restaurant) but you might be able to get beer.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I forgot to tell you. She is not a true LA girl. She moved here from Seattle. So she is not the kind who is looking for Material things lol

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No bars to walk to? How about a tippy taxi?

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join