It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 8

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I want to see this ..bud.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
That is awesome that she isn't a "material girl"!

Oh I can't imagine what a taxi would cost. Have to have a designated driver if you decided to go out. But I have a pool table and a beer fridge down stairs so no reason to go out (oh, and a great sound system)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh that is right pool and music at your home. Ok I could dig that! I bet you would run the table before I could get a shot in. You might have to teach me the physics of pool.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1
Thanks I had never seen that one. That looks like it will be an awesome movie

No physics required, only geometry. LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Lol, see. I know nothing about pool. I am willing to learn!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krypto1
That looks good. I always like Legend of Greystoke. For some odd reason I thought Christopher Reeve was in that one but I can't find anything that says he's in it.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Evening peeps.

We should have a game of online poker.
We had and ATS club years and years ago, wonder what happened to it. No gambling, just like scrabble or chess on line.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hear you loud and clear on that. Believe me, I've been reading up on the pros and cons. I'd much rather not go under the knife but I'm at significant risk if I don't, especially with that huge stone there already. So, I've read about PCS and the various issues people can have. Even the relative risks of this and that by age group, female versus male, removal of gallbladder when patient was symptomatic versus not -- and so on.

Post op, I'll be keeping a wary eye out for anything that indicates a PCS type of issue and will trundle back up to the hospital and let them know. But fortunately they're generally pretty good here. Meaning that they encourage patients to get back in for further checks if anything's not right. And as something like 15% of people (across all groups) have some kinds of issues after this op, then they have doubtless seen pretty well everything that's generally known.

Incredible they took 5 years to get your case kind or sorted out. Sincerely hope it'll be controlled and all will be well for you.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

G'day Mate! saw you had a rough weekend, I hope you are feeling a bit better? Rest up and get well! Big E hug Zazz

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
You need to find...I think its Chirp that like Chess and other online games...I suck at them LOL

They finally found a med that worked without working "too good" lol

edit on 7/5/2016 by Martin75 because: added Mike's reply

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I was so hopeless, I kept winning games, I didn't even know how to play poker, which is why I was good at it! lol

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
My BF in RL in addicted to the phone games against friends. Words with Friends, the trivia game, and some other one....she never puts down her phone. And when fantasy football season starts you can forget it!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I'll look it up

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I guess there will eventually be real changes in the health insurance industry in the US, but it's going to take a while to figure it all out. Your system of government is quite different from ours. That's great in many ways but can make things harder to do in others.

I knew of an American lady who worked here for a while then went back home, to Colorado I think. Then she had an accident. Face plant off her bike. Lots of damage to her teeth. It was going to cost her a fortune to get it all repaired there (she needed several crowns and so on), so she got some emergency temp repairs done then flew over to Prague. Friends took her to a dentist here who did everything over a couple of weeks. She just paid cash. Cost her about $1,000 all up, IIRC.

Even with the cost of her flight it worked out thousands cheaper than getting it done in the US.

Anyway, almost 2 am here. I need to sleep so I'm with it when Dada wakes up in the early am.
Night, all.
edit on 5/7/16 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Incredibly
I found my old ATS user account, just looking for the ATS tournament now (it was non cash and T n C kinda apply. as in family friendly.
Fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Mike, I was in a bad surfboard accident. The other surfer knocked out my two front teeth. I had to get posts screwed into my jaw and two fake teeth out on the posts. Cost $6000.00. Now the posts feel almost lose. The dentist wants 4000 to fixe them.

I should fly there for a fix. I have delta dental insurance. Lol a joke. They covered 250.00 and I even pay a company of 50 for a cleaning.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
You need to find...I think its Chirp that like Chess and other online games...I suck at them LOL

Yes!
I've played a few members over at chess.com

Good fun! Speaking of, thanks for the remind...I am involved in a game currently (set to 7 days) and I think it may be my turn.

And, I haven't challenged the handsome Texan in a while so

Come on over Zazz and anyone else who likes to play!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

That is a great plan. Your lucky your country has a great plan. My friend down the block fell off her bike and broke her arm. EMS came and took her to the hospital. Two weeks later she had a bill for $947 for the ride. She turned it into her insurance company and the denied her claim.

The US needs a better plan!

I lost it on my KX 500 riding at carnegie. A search party found me, and sledded me out to an ambulence that charged 900 bucks for a 3 mile ride to a helicopter pad. The helicopter ride was between 5-7 thousand if I remember correctly. This was over 8 years ago. But the total bill for one week in the hospital was over $70,000. I have insurance, but still had to come up with about $5400. People around me who were in the US illegally didnt have to pay anything. The hospital employees told me so

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join