It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter Spurned by Boyfriends, ‘Did it for Revenge’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Pretty easy story to verify with blood samples from Omar's body

Hopefully someone will follow up on it. Until then, I don't see any reason to believe this story.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Then why did he kill women?

I'm not sure why that's significant... but for the same reasons he killed the guys who didn't give him AIDS. He wasn't thinking rationally. Revenge and blood lust was in charge.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Weren't the alleged 9-11 hijackers also seen partying and having sex and drinking too???

Seems to be a pattern of so called Muslim Terrorists being really bad at being Muslim.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Anything's possible, but I'm still more interested in Omar Mateen the actor whose IMDB page was recently scrubbed and who worked for G4S (former Wackenhut) which is a CIA front.

After the Bilderbergers meet there is always some form of mass violence. I suspect they are blood sacrifices for whatever the Bilderberger's goals are with their 'gods'.

As far as the drama outlined in the post, it is such a convenient 'motive' that fits in with a story enacted as part of a ritual sacrifice.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Butch lesbians? Not a very Matlock-like explanation.

I'm not Matlock. The OP is Matlock. I'm more like Matlock's dumb sidekick that is only in this one episode.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
June 21, 2016

Univision conducted a video interview with a guy who says he was Mateen's gay lover. If you watch this brief interview, doesn't the guy look spooky?

I Was Omar Mateen's Gay Lover: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I wonder how many other ISIS supporters / potential terrorists are in fact closet gay alcoholic infidels?

That's a scary thought....

This ain't the first time I've heard of devout extremists going out in a drug/sex/alcohol fuelled blaze of glory either.

Me too. It's very bizarre.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre

Hopefully someone will follow up on it. Until then, I don't see any reason to believe this story.

Hmmm... I wonder if an AIDS test would be routine for an autopsy? Was he even autopsied? I haven't heard anything and since they know the cause of death, it may not be done. I really don't know.

But since this guy went to FBI, maybe they'll have it done.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Anything's possible, but I'm still more interested in Omar Mateen the actor whose IMDB page was recently scrubbed...

Wow -- I hadn't heard about that. I know the guy who blocked the club door and wouldn't let other patrons out was an actor, and another witness. Do you recall where you saw that?

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't see the video at the link

I'll try to find another link...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: carewemust

I don't see the video at the link

I'll try to find another link...

I just cleared my cookies and clicked the link. The video interview of this spooky "lover" starts playing after a 30 second Nintendo commercial.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
So.....

Muslim Gay guy gets married to a woman.

Muslim Gay guy has affairs on the side with men.

Muskim Gay guy possibly gets infected with HIV

Muslim Gay guy decides because he is Muslim he'll get revenge by pledging allegiance to ISIS then goes on a suicide shooting rampage killing 49 innocent people on the way.

This has to be the most messed up story ever.

I don't think we're done yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: VivreLibre

Hmmm... I wonder if an AIDS test would be routine for an autopsy? Was he even autopsied? I haven't heard anything and since they know the cause of death, it may not be done. I really don't know.

But since this guy went to FBI, maybe they'll have it done.

Mateen's body was buried in Florida "within the past 48 hours". Traditional Islamic traditions and customs were followed.

This came from the Palm Beach Post. Ref: www.palmbeachpost.com...

I'm speechless that the USA would treat a murdering terrorist's body (dead or alive) with this much respect. He probably got a nicer casket than some of the poor victims. Damn.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The following YouTube video is one of several that deal with Omar Mateen the actor:

Related but different issues with the Orlando murders can be found in a list of links on Joseph Farrell's website.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So what's with him calling police and claiming he did it in the name of Islam and ISIS? Both narratives can't be true.

Actually it makes perfect sense in Islam.

In Islam and by the Quran, Slaying and being slayed for their god Allah comes with a guarantee to their said paradise, no matter your bad or good deeds.

edit on 22-6-2016 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Weren't the alleged 9-11 hijackers also seen partying and having sex and drinking too???

Seems to be a pattern of so called Muslim Terrorists being really bad at being Muslim.

No again, you have to see it from the perspective that they believe that by killing and dying for their god Allah, anything they do previous to death is wiped clean.

So they might as well party up and do anything they like before they go KABOOM.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Good Muslim, hanging out in gay bars and drinking alcohol. He would fare well in IS controlled area.

Odd to have such baggage, then to do the deed at a place your baggage will become known, rather than an anonymouse-random type thing. This indicates some people were specific targets.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Indeed. Many Muslim terrorists do not have a history of high religious adherence. It makes one wonder how they can be used as legitimate examples of the average Muslim...
edit on 22-6-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

The thing most people can`t grasp is that Muslims are to follow the Quran and Mohamad's example and teachings, so it has little to do with the "average Muslim" for what ever that is, but a Muslim is defined by what their books says.

Its like the same can be said for a Christian..."and you CALL yourself a Christian, Christ didn`t say or do that" type argument.

This video is titled "Top Ten Quran Verses for Understanding ISIS (the Islamic State) " but it has nothing to do with ISIS really because its just plain Islam you either follow the book and teachings or you don`t, take particular notice to #10 and how the Quran actually is to be interpreted when there are contradictions.

edit on 22-6-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So what's with him calling police and claiming he did it in the name of Islam and ISIS? Both narratives can't be true.

This case is so damn strange. If anyone has any doubts this was some kind of false flag then they are ignoring the red flags. This wasn't done in the name of Islam, it was done in the name of fear with Islam as the scapegoat. They have their boogeyman in Islam and they are using it in full effect.

TO push a FALSE narrative.

As I understand it...

No one "heard" him say ISIS or Allah. That was in a TRANSCRIPT.

You know. Words on paper. Like words on a screen.

Words can be ALTERED.

What would PUSH an agenda harder? Gay on gay crime? Or Muslim terrorist on gay crime? What is going to get more people talking?????

A LOT of people have MANY reasons for this to be Islamic terrorism. Many people stand to GAIN.

This IS a conspiracy site, correct? We should be digging into the ISIS claims very hard.

I have a SAD FEELING "gay on gay" murder spree would be swept very quickly under the carpet.
edit on 22-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join