It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando Nightclub Shooter WAS NOT Alone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

On a new program this evening, they mentioned the door being held, and stated that the authorities were searching for an accomplice, but no mention at all after that. So, maybe they will look.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee
God. How many more of these "false flag events" do I have to put up with, before people start GETTING IT? And, why is it, that America seems, in large part, to be the only country in the world with these types of problems?

Hmmmm...I guess we've got to put up with it until the new gun laws pass. There does seem to be a sudden rush of gun violence recently, all coming from diverse places, so that we can't point to any one particular cause, only the "guns" are the common element here.

First, we have Mainak Sarkar, a Hindu from India, resident in the US, traveling out of state, shooting his Professor in UCLA. So, the first thought is "those immigrants". Stop the immigrants and fix the problem. Build the wall, etc..

But, then we get a White Male American traveling to Orlando to shoot a White Female singer. So, stopping immigrants wouldn't solve that problem. That turns us back to the gun.

Then, no sooner than we digest this event, we get another shooting, this time an American Muslim, born in the US, shooting up a gay night club. Again, this guy is born in New York, so stopping the immigrants wouldn't prevent this, it's Muslim problem.

So, what is the problem: Hindu immigrants, White stalkers, or Muslims? See, we're being deliberately thrown diverse shooters, so that the only thing that can solve all these things simultaneously is to fix the gun laws.

Every-time we feel comfortable thinking that we just have to eliminate one group of people from society, to solve all our problems, a different group jumps in to do exactly the same things.

The common denominator is just the gun.

So, maybe Obama is right, or being made to look right, by mysterious forces engineering all these shootings.

What's it with the month of June? Is it too hot or something?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Something is nagging me.

- We have several reports of people saying there was more than one shooter.
- Some people holed up in the bathroom said the shooter that came in there said there were other shooters.
- That shooter in the bathroom also told them he had no problem with black people and spared those people.
- But we still have other black people dead, so - SOMEONE - obviously had no qualms about killing them.

edit on 6/13/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Theres a really nice 5 minute video here on ATS from national tv where one guy claims he got out and HELD the door shut from the outside to stop the shooter getting out...so the shooter had no accomplice, just some no brainer thinking about self preservation who probably condemed múltiple people to death by his actions.
edit on PM1Mon20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
Theres a really nice 5 minute video here on ATS from national tv where one guy claims he got out and HELD the door shut from the outside to stop the shooter getting out...so the shooter had no accomplice, just some no brainer thinking about self preservation who probably condemed múltiple people to death by his actions.

I never heard that story, but if true it would be tragic. I work with a man that has two friends that were inside when the shooting occurred. They both made it out safely, thank God, but they both brought up that there was a man holding the door shut. He was telling people that they had to stay inside, so I'm assuming he was inside himself. If he wasn't, I would think that it'd be pretty hard to hear/understand what he was saying.

When it all boils down to it though, this is from a friend of a friend, so who knows how accurate the information actually is.

ETA wonder if he held the door shut after the shooter holed up in the bathroom with hostages... that would make more sense, at least.
edit on 14-6-2016 by sine.nomine because: Typo

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I actually saw a friend of mine share a post. In regards to one of the wounded victims who survived. Who is stating there were two other people assisting him in the club. Didn't state if they were shooting. Here is the full post;

m.facebook.com...

Can't confirm its authenticity. Wondering if anyone else has heard something similar.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Amdusias
I actually saw a friend of mine share a post. In regards to one of the wounded victims who survived. Who is stating there were two other people assisting him in the club. Didn't state if they were shooting. Here is the full post;

m.facebook.com...

Can't confirm its authenticity. Wondering if anyone else has heard something similar.

Haven't heard about that case in particular yet, but have heard from other cases as well as when the tragedy was breaking news/being reported that there had been personal accounts of more than one shooter. Thanks for sharing and will update if i find similar to it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I suspect the authorities are hoping that the accomplices were not from the same islamic institution. If they are it means that a civil war is slowly heating up in the USA and they won't want to deal with all the immigrants or people taking the law into their own hands.

They will play this down as much as they can.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
There is an interview with the guy who blocked the door. He was with a small group of people who were hiding in a a small allyway of some sort. They blocked the door apparently to keep the shooter away. Interview with door blocker:
youtu.be...

There are also people that said they heard gun shots from a second person, which should mean a second gunman, except that a cop and the murderer inititially traded shots until the murderer finally made it inside the club..

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

Well, he probably remembered the shooting in UCLA. When the professors heard shooting in Professor William Klug's office, one prof rushed over and "HELD THE DOOR SHUT" so that the shooter couldn't escape.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This might help to put the door blocker's story into some context. I find him very difficult to believe, personally.

www.google.ca...@28.5201637,-81.3756127,130a,20y,242.43h,41.77t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88e77b0c438a83bf:0x72a789a251c26b61!8 m2!3d28.519601!4d-81.376794!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Arial view of Pulse Club indicating probable "alley" location of door blocker:

Alley where door blocker was proably "trapped":

Probable door that was blocked:

George Stephanopoulos is not asking follow up questions, I don't think. It is not a journalistic interview, by any means, but simply a vehicle for disseminating the "witness's" story, such as it is.

edit on 14-6-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Absolutely incredible. So he gets out within ONE MINUTE -- holds the door closed -- and doesn't realize that probably nearly EVERYONE is still inside at that point trying to get out?

I don't believe him. I don't. To believe him would be to believe he is a monster.

Instead, I choose to believe he is simply an actor paid to explain away why someone was trapping people inside by keeping that door closed.

I am sure, by now, you've seen his entry on IMDB, but here it is again: Luis Burbano

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I've seen it on reddit too, tweets from ppl who know ppl who got shot 8 times who said there were multiple shooters.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Funny, I've only seen one report of this belief, from one random person, who might not even have really been in there. If he was, someone could have escaped and was holding the door believing this person was the gunman.

There are a hundred possibilities, there could have been a chair blocking the door, or a body, or it might have just been locked, in the confusion of what was happening to suggest that there MUST HAVE BEEN someone else involved is just stupid - but then there are a lot of people here who always desperately want everything to be a cover up of one kind or another.

I'm sure they're going to be following all leads, so this person will inevitably be talking to the cops about what they experienced and that will be followed up.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Instead, I choose to believe he is simply an actor paid to explain away why someone was trapping people inside by keeping that door closed.

Oh FFS!
Are we SERIOUSLY still dealing with this "crisis actor" bullsh*t?
Do you really think every f-ing terror attack is a "CIA plot" to steal your precious guns?

As we've done before, lets go through all the plainly f-ing obvious reasons why this could not have been a "staged" event with "actors"...

1. All the cops would have to be "in on it"
2. Thousands of family and friends of the victims would have to be "in on it"
3. Hundreds of responding EMT's, doctors, nurses, surgeons, would all have to be "in on it"

But let me guess, they were all "replaced" on the day by those actors, right? Hundreds and hundreds of actors who all showed up at the same time and told everyone else to take a break, just because. And then when it unfolded and those hundreds of nurses, cops, EMT's and so on all rushed back to their jobs they did what...? Just told them to go home, nothing to see?

Seriously, it really must take a complete and utter moron of ridiculous proportions to think that this was a staged event, with actors, a hoax. It's bizarre that anyone would think this.

Worse of all, it's sickeningly dismissive of the ACTUAL VICTIMS.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

Worse of all, it's sickeningly dismissive of the ACTUAL VICTIMS.

Ah yes. These old tired tactics.

Your guilt trip and emotional manipulation have no effect on me.

Of course, I believe 50 people died and 50+ were injured. I just happen to think the motive indicates a rogue government is behind these murders and they weren't caused because the shooter saw two guys kissing.

You believe what you want, I'll believe what I want. I think it's YOU who is "sickeningly dismissive of the ACTUAL VICTIMS."

edit on 14-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Nobody is saying the shooting was faked. The debate at hand is wether the shooter had help or not. I suggest you read through the thread before posting.
edit on 14-6-2016 by upperhand12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Found this on youtube, don't know how to embed it or if it's been seen or not.

Eye Witness Says TWO SHOOTERS & Exit Door HELD SHUT

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthwraith
Found this on youtube, don't know how to embed it or if it's been seen or not.

Eye Witness Says TWO SHOOTERS & Exit Door HELD SHUT

I'll embed for you:

(You just need to copy the video number in the pop up embed box. The letters and numbers after the 'v=' in the youtube address)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Guess this is the current wife. Maybe not the accomplice but...

Wife of Orlando shooter knew of attack, could face charges: source

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join