It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando Nightclub Shooter WAS NOT Alone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I thought it was established that other patrons were holding the doors closed to let people on the patio escape, not realizing or thinking other patrons were still trying to get out? This may be a fog of confusion kind of thing, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Many people like myself who live in FL are hearing there was more than one shooter. These reports are directly from people in the club or second hand stories from people who knew someone in the club.

Fire codes for establishments with liquor license in the state of FL are very strict. They establish several exits clearly marked to match the number of occupancy....This bar should/would have had several exits....if so how were so many people not able to get out???

I will keep posting info as I get it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: eisegesis

Eyewitnesses usually make poor witnesses.

Depends on the type of information they are recalling. They may not be great for IDing suspects, but I am not inclined to believe eyewitnesses "usually" invent accomplices. Yet, for whatever reason, this has been the case in many of the recent mass shootings.

Did someone try to keep the door closed or not? Would have been nice to hear more details about it from this witness.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Many people like myself who live in FL are hearing there was more than one shooter. These reports are directly from people in the club or second hand stories from people who knew someone in the club.

Fire codes for establishments with liquor license in the state of FL are very strict. They establish several exits clearly marked to match the number of occupancy....This bar should/would have had several exits....if so how were so many people not able to get out???

I will keep posting info as I get it.

i have nothing to say i just wanted to make sure this is noted

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.dangerandplay.com... re-than-one-shooter-at-pulse-in-orlando/

Other reports of multiple shooters.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
I thought it was established that other patrons were holding the doors closed to let people on the patio escape, not realizing or thinking other patrons were still trying to get out? This may be a fog of confusion kind of thing, right?

Established by whom? That has to be the most ridiculous explanation I've ever heard.

Why on earth would patrons prevent other patrons from escaping? If shots were still being fired, then obviously there were still patrons inside.

It's just an unbelievable explanation. Especially since it doesn't appear that leaving the patio was any difficult feat.

Layout

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
With the shooter, his father and their govt., paramilitary connections....this is beginning to stink.
edit on 13-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
With the shooter, his father and their paramilitary connections....this is beginning to stink.

got any links so i can see what you mean about his father and the paramilitary connections .

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

www.dangerandplay.com... re-than-one-shooter-at-pulse-in-orlando/

Other reports of multiple shooters.

Here is a video of a witness that was in the club saying the shooter was talking to someone on the phone and said there were 3 other people with him. One a woman who was on the floor playing dead that was strapped with a bomb!

When you click on the link, scroll down a bit and look for a video with a guy wearing a black hat with a feather in it..

Link

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This definitely wasn't a "lone wolf" shooting, IMO. In fact, what more in the way of warning signs does the FBI need in order to get people like Mateen locked away before they crack... no he didn't "crack". Before they IMPLEMENT their carefully planned attack?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 13-6-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

link   

Excellent point that needs to be reiterated. This club would have had at least several emergency exits. It is code simple as that. I dont think it takes a few hundred people 3 hours to flea through that many doors. The holding of doors shut and accomplises seems likely.

link   

Excellent point that needs to be reiterated. This club would have had at least several emergency exits. It is code simple as that. I dont think it takes a few hundred people 3 hours to flea through that many doors. The holding of doors shut and accomplises seems likely.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Clubs have a nasty habit of blocking or locking fire doors to prevent people from getting in without paying the cover charge.

As far as gunshots from multiple directions goes, I have heard that the shooter was engaged by an off duty, uniformed police officer. That would explain the different directions of the gun shots.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
With all the media coverage of LGBT bathroom issue and the furor it has created, I worry strongly at the timing & targets of this tragedy. I cannot think coincidence

Were these exits locked? How come so many didn't get out? Where are the ambulances? Why did the management write on FB during such a horrific event? Who on earth does that? My ex husband and I were once in a fire in a nightclub....the whole club which was huge I might add was evacuated in minutes. There is no way 1 single gunman could cover every exit in such a place surely? And thus prevent people escaping

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
One thing that does stand out in my mind is that he rented a VAN. Why? Unless he needed room for more people. Surely he could have fit everything he used in the shooting into his car?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Clubs have a nasty habit of blocking or locking fire doors to prevent people from getting in without paying the cover charge.

As far as gunshots from multiple directions goes, I have heard that the shooter was engaged by an off duty, uniformed police officer. That would explain the different directions of the gun shots.

Clubs solve that problem by making one way exit doors. These doors often have alarms on them and push bars that unlock the door in the event of an emergency. Everyone has seen alarmed one way doors in stores and public areas. The back side or exterior side of these doors usually don't have handles that can be operated from the outside. It is highly illegal to lock, bar or block these exits. Establishments in FL are inspected at least a few times annually to make sure these as well as other fire prevention systems are operational. It's all part of maintaining the liquor license in the State of FL.
edit on 13-6-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
the title is a lie....no where in that article does it say that the shooter "was not alone"
edit on 13-6-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join