It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orlando Nightclub Shooter WAS NOT Alone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm curious if they have anything that can tie them to a certain airport in Florida? Or the businesses connected to it?

Not sure if you can get what I'm hinting at, but it was definitely a part of another well known conspiracy. Anybody able to do that kind of digging? That would definitely raise some flags if there was anything to it.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

idk but it does seem more complicated than just a lone nutter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This Nightclub had no security cameras? Odd.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The door blocker's (Luis Burbano) story in this case is hard to believe but it is believable, when one considers the fear that he must have felt.

The situation, to him, might well have been analogous to those cases where a ship is sinking and some sailors have to close the water tight hatch to keep water from coming in, knowing that other sailors are trapped in the flooded area.

The situations are only barely analogous, but in the mind of a panicked person, that might have been the thought process.

It's not nice and not heroic, cowardly, even perverse is more like it, but it's possible.

On another note, there is a movie, John Wick, which depicts another night club massacre in what I consider a very questionable manner.

In another thread, I said the following about it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: ipsedixit

Uhhhhhhh . . . . . . . .

Honestly, the first thing that came into my mind watching the John Wick clip was that the makers of this film should be arrested.

Don't get me wrong. I'm very pro responsible gun ownership and I believe everyone qualified should be entitled to a concealed carry privilege if they want it, but doesn't the Wick clip glamorize night club mow downs and therefore encourage fantasists with mental problems to act on their urges?

Haven't we really had enough of this sort of thing already? Sometimes I think that we, as a culture, are just as bad as Islamic culture, with its public stonings, hangings and beheadings, at turning our populations into brutes. We just do it with movies.

I haven't seen the whole movie, but I wonder if this will qualify as yet another case where Hollywood has let us know in advance what the effers are going to do to us. Far fetched? Of course, but this is a conspiracy web site.
edit on 15-6-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

interesting

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yea he killed 50 some people all by himself? Is he f'in Rambo?

Why is every headline hammering home he was most definitely a "lone wolf"?? All garbage, and it really shows the media is complicit in something bigger here.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The same paramilitary group that went in Libya for the regime change something stinks very badly.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: HUSARIA

Most LGBT nightclubs dont have any security cameras because they usual do have sex events and are afraid some might leaked out.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
They have cameras. Digital cameras. You really think their going to release graphic footage. Guys on scene said it looked straight out of a horror movie. The FBI is not thinking, "we better release footage to stop any conspiracy theory"

Now, The door being held shut; As people were leaving some patron jammed the door with a door jam thing, that's used to lock the door when closed. I can't remember the name of the door thing. It was late last night at my other job at a local theme park here. My source is a good friend of some one who used to work there. That knew over 20 people killed.

I live here. I'm a firefighter paramedic. I had friends on scene. I feel like I'm beating a dead horse on this whole thing.

Oh and the rescues were parked around the corner. We don't park in front of the scene when there is a active shooter. Multiple triage areas.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh and the second shooter.... Drum roll.... The cop working overtime at the door returning fire on the shooter.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83
Oh and the second shooter.... Drum roll.... The cop working overtime at the door returning fire on the shooter.

I will agree to a point because we might have:

Or

the SWAT team did some major damage too.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

The video provided above where the guy describes arguing with the person holding the door with the crowd right behind him says it WAS an accomplice trying to hold them in , If it was innocent, that person may face litigation. There is going to be a lot of misleading information digested and the facts will be debatable for years. I would normally choose the eye witness victim testimony as the "Occam's razor" of most likely scenarios. It makes some sense for either way you want to look at it, innocent man thinking he is right and evil man hoping they all die.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am also thinking the description was not of a semi automatic, one pull per round. He had a machine gun in that description. A real assault rifle if so and why hold off telling us that?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Take a look at that video, Survivor said he held the door.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
There have been multiple testimonies regarding a second shooter. Now, some are saying that while hiding in a bathroom stall, they overheard the shooter mention that he wasn't alone.

On Tuesday she and others who sought refuge in the side-by-side men’s and women’s restrooms during Sunday’s attack recounted how the gunman barked orders, claimed to have accomplices and laughed during the attack, which took 49 lives.

Link

This is also strange...

As the hours went by, Carter said, the gunman yelled at people to shut off their cellphones. Some phones rang but went unanswered. “We were assuming because they were dead,” she said.

“Every time a phone would go off or a text message [alert], he would say, ‘Where is it? Give it up,’” and hostages would have to hand over their phones, she said.

I doubt the shooter expected to leave with his life in tact. It's understandable that he didn't want anyone contacting the authorities, but that had already taken place well before he even entered the club. From a conspiracy standpoint, one would certainly want to round up any devices capable of recording video or sound. Any evidence on those phones could severely hinder the public's perception of how the event unfolded.

There's more...

Aiken relayed what he and Carter had heard: that the gunman claimed he had an explosive vest, that snipers were positioned around the club, that he had a female accomplice playing dead among the wounded, armed with explosives.

As police entered, the hostages warned them about possible snipers, Carter said.

edit on 15-6-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
While I was looking for that interview with the door holder. Which you beat me to. I found this. Totally looks like him.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishtruckie83

Nice find!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishtruckie83

I have been really wondering about him.

WHY haven't we heard more about him? I think it's important because because he is also a security guard/cop - like the shooter - did they know each other? Did they work for the same company? What precipitated the interaction between them? Plus he likely accidentally shot some people and the authorities need to clarify that to dismiss this idea that the gun man alone killed fifty people.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The question remains, why didn't he shoot all of those people if he had already shot so many?

He also said he didn't have a beef with the black people in the bathroom, yet there are black people dead. One of the dead was a black guy killed in a bathroom while texting with his mom. Was that a different bathroom? Different shooter?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyTrick
It does give one pause.

There were reports of the police shooting outside at the same time shooting was going on inside.

This may explain why the guy was holding the door and saying, " Stay inside. "

He may have thought he was protecting the people from the gun fire going on outside.

There are so many conflicting reports. This has become so common in these cases, that one stops believing everything, because everything becomes suspect. The one thing that remains constant is that the media is only interested in one thing and truth and honesty is not it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The OPD does security all over the city, nightclubs, bars, theme parks as overtime Most are in uniforms. Not sure if they always are in police uniform or not. The overtime police at my second job wear OPD uniforms. I wished I got paid as much as they do on overtime.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join