It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keanu Reeves Shredding It At The Range.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Uhhhhhhh . . . . . . . .

Honestly, the first thing that came into my mind watching the John Wick clip was that the makers of this film should be arrested.

Don't get me wrong. I'm very pro responsible gun ownership and I believe everyone qualified should be entitled to a concealed carry privilege if they want it, but doesn't the Wick clip glamorize night club mow downs and therefore encourage fantasists with mental problems to act on their urges?

Haven't we really had enough of this sort of thing already? Sometimes I think that we, as a culture, are just as bad as Islamic culture, with its public stonings, hangings and beheadings, at turning our populations into brutes. We just do it with movies.
edit on 6-3-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Keanu is the dude. Liked all of his films, including the crappy ones.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday, and yeah it's pretty incredible.

Wish I had the time/money to train like he does!

And this could be work towards John Wick 2, but you don't get that good just for a movie. This guy obviously loves 3-gun.

Keanu just went up a couple notches in my book.
edit on AMSun, 06 Mar 2016 08:48:07 -060032016Sunday0672016316 by ArnoldNonymous because: 'Merica

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'll watch 2 if don't kill his dog.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Glad to see him doing his own thing and not drinking the hollywood kool-aid.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If I remember clearly he trained with the Israeli's special forces as did Scarlet Johansen, as also did Linda Hamilton for T2..

All paid for by the studio...
edit on 6-3-2016 by Mclaneinc because: wrong wording..

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That'd be Australia's Ruby Rose me thinks. Hot little one if I don't say so myself.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
... the makers of this film should be arrested.

It is my understanding that unless you can prove in court that there is an incitement to imminent lawlessness or violence, and that it is intentional, violence in films is protected speech. Just as violence in video games and music are.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
He ever fix that patchy beard?

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

It's this kind of tyrannical knee jerk thought that makes me happy so few ever make it to power.

posted on Mar, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

He's pretty much always done his own thing.

My guess is, that to him it's a job, not a lifestyle. Hollywood, I mean.

I like the guy. The few interviews he gives, he seems a personable, rather likeable guy, who can shoot really, really well.

Zombie movie, keanu. Zombie movie.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Hate to poop on your game amigo. "He's DECENT with a gun" Really ? Run & gun or three gun, some days you're on and others not so much. He's pretty DAMN good ! Run a different course ? Okay, the basics are still the same, ya either have the skill set or not. He's got it. It's not a video game. How about some credit where it's do ? That is, unless your on par with Jerry Miculeg ?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just like Keanu because I've NEVER heard anyone say an ill word about the guy. How rare is that in Hollywood?

He's soft spoken, modest, calm, doesn't take himself too seriously, and takes time out for fans when he really doesn't have to. Such as in airports and the like. He never even gets irked at paparazzi.

In one particular example, someone backed into a vintage motor bike he owned, and he was super patient, polite, made sure everyone else was okay, was very friendly to the cops on the scene as well as the people who backed into his bike, and after assessing the damage, just rode off.

In short - he just doesn't come off like a jerk. Normally people I admire end up disillusioning me. But he never has. Add to that he's clearly kind of a baddass. :p Even if it's just for pretend.

Not everything has to be taken so seriously. He's cultivated a skill for the sake of doing a good job at the craft he plies. And it's impressive. And he's a nice dude. Not everything has to be over-analyzed imho.

Peace.
edit on 3/25/2016 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join