It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Community Gets A Wake-up Call

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't know why did you?

I was thinking about a cut away scene from Family Guy.

This is what it's like talking to liberals most of the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

Already been addressed.

This is a great example of why you should read through a thread before you reply to it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The sad truth is one or two guys with simple handguns may have taken this animal out. An AR or AK is a lot to deal with if you only have a pistol. Personally I practic with my .45 at 40 meters. I rarly carry at a party or bar because its illegal in my state to be armed while drinking. Perhaps we need to relook that law. As usual this Muslim/ISIS want to be broke a few laws to do this, so all of you anti gun people can now have at it.
I don't think repealing the 2nd amendment is the answer, but capital punishment may be.

Terrorists come at you, you say I won't let my freedom be taken, and the law can eat a bag of chicken.

But give me a gun...

solid thinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Already been addressed.

This is a great example of why you should read through a thread before you reply to it.

Why?

Explain this to me. read an entire thread, to shut up, yeah?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't know why did you?

I was thinking about a cut away scene from Family Guy.

This is what it's like talking to liberals most of the time.

Ok, that was dumb. I did say "I just did" and followed it with (sorry you set yourself up for that). I thought I could joke with you without you saying it attacked you personally and a family guy clip that makes no sense.

There are people ACTUALLY from Australia saying you are wrong.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is about "gay community gets wake up call". I think we are all going far afield.

I don't think mamabeth meant we all bring firearms into low lit crowded nightclubs with loud music.

I do think she meant there is use in owning a firearm for protection, which there is.

The goings on in other countries, whether they were successful in tightening gun laws or not, is not the point here.

The point is, in this country, there must be a compromise. I am not sure what, exactly that is, but both sides need to move a bit.

edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Logic failure. There are probably more people buying cars today that will become murderers than those who are buying guns. All murderers were also law abiding sock owners at one time as well. I will make sure to keep an eye on you next time you buy a pair of socks. For all I know you could become a murderer in five years.

When you see me buying a pair of socks, check to see if they are loaded. When I see you buy a gun, I know you're not gonna be playing football with it.

Logic failure...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Right, so I provide you with sources and stats and that's just not good enough for you.

The fact that the truth doesn't support your political agenda doesn't change the reality.

Sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong if your name was Wrongy W. Wrongerson.

Sometimes people become immersed in their own stubbornness to the point they refuse to see the truth.

Stubbornness is blinding.

That's why you can't argue with a Jackass.

You provided a cut and paste quote without source and Im guessing you got it from the NRA or something similar because its false

gun deaths still declining

The 1st year after our gun ban gun deaths nearly halved and have pretty much been dropping since.
When theres a shooting in Australia it makes the national news and people dont even have to be hit by the bullets for it to be big news.

Mate I dont have any agenda Im just trying to spread some common sense around but it seems most gun lovers have some sort of common sense teflon

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: AmericanRealist
The truth is they will never ban guns not only because of the money they make but as long as you all have guns you feel safe and ignore every other freedom and right you have getting tossed out the window.

Well then if they never going to ban them, stop trying to regulate them further. As far as other freedoms out the window, thats already happened in your country when they made "offending people" a criminal offense, and recently arrested a man for doing just that.

The only freedom I can remember lost since I was a child was the right to proceed to an airport terminal to see off my traveling family members without a boarding pass. Although internet privacy is certainly an issue, those rights are issues all across the board, and again clearly more restricted in your home nation, where gun rights are tossed out the window as well.

I keep many things in my sig as quick reference points to issues such as these. There is alot more building, but I prefer to use single characters instead of text. Joni Ernst is my VP candidate of choice for Trump's VP, and I think represents a better person to demonstrate how far women have progressed in being represented and milestone achievement. just click on the link to read more about her.

Shes like a female Ron Paul in a way.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
I belive this had little to do with "gay" and more to do with a group of very sick and warped people (isis) just wanting to make sure the hurt is felt everywere, that no group is safe from them.

Oh really? What is this then?

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

This isn't a one off thing, this was Isis and local extremists and they're getting more and more organized. And in the midst of this BS, Obama thinks people will kindly give up their guns when foreign terrorists attack them. HELL NO!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
a reply to: AmericanRealist
The truth is they will never ban guns not only because of the money they make but as long as you all have guns you feel safe and ignore every other freedom and right you have getting tossed out the window.

Well then if they never going to ban them, stop trying to regulate them further. As far as other freedoms out the window, thats already happened in your country when they made "offending people" a criminal offense, and recently arrested a man for doing just that.

The only freedom I can remember lost since I was a child was the right to proceed to an airport terminal to see off my traveling family members without a boarding pass. Although internet privacy is certainly an issue, those rights are issues all across the board, and again clearly more restricted in your home nation, where gun rights are tossed out the window as well.

I keep many things in my sig as quick reference points to issues such as these. There is alot more building, but I prefer to use single characters instead of text. Joni Ernst is my VP candidate of choice for Trump's VP, and I think represents a better person to demonstrate how far women have progressed in being represented and milestone achievement. just click on the link to read more about her.

Shes like a female Ron Paul in a way.

And if she joins trump she will be a decorative VP to a lunatic.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Apparently you're not a history major.

For you? no, I dont have to be.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: imod02
I belive this had little to do with "gay" and more to do with a group of very sick and warped people (isis) just wanting to make sure the hurt is felt everywere, that no group is safe from them.

Oh really? What is this then?

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

This isn't a one off thing, this was Isis and local extremists and they're getting more and more organized. And in the midst of this BS, Obama thinks people will kindly give up their guns when foreign terrorists attack them. HELL NO!

I understand the video. But where does Obama think peple will 'kindly give up their guns?" Where do you see him even asking for guns to be given?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Maybe this thread will clue you in:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its the tactic we expect from evil, only its going to backfire and cause gun sales to sky rocket and here in Canada will be making trigger activated crossbows and like a dream I had, I'll be including quartz tips for the bolts. I've had 2 dreams over a period of more than 2 years now, about getting armed and its a lot harder and more expensive here.

The first dream was in a mall, then changed to a resort. Very tall militia trained, looked alot like Isil types with machetes attacked a bunch of old couples, women, families and children. They tried everything, picking up chairs, but these were well trained ninja's wirey, strong with long arms, there is no defense against that.

I suddenly got lucid and said, No way, we're going to carry to the end of this dream. My kids and I were still unharmed though my older sons had tried blocking with chairs too.

A woman guide suddenly appeared and said, This is real life, not like the movies. You need to be armed!

The second dream was more recent, and my son was friends with a girl and suddenly was like an acid attack, they were both in hospital looking at skin grafts and plastic surgery and then I was back home and suddenly women in burka's came in, and started attacking me. I blanked out and came to in the garage, shaving off pieces of my large amethyst to give this man who rescued me. I asked him how he did it, and he took out a crossbow from the wall, where there were reams of them.

I get it now! We're to arm ourselves! Its really important.

The leaders are not our friends and are committing treason!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Statistics, logic and common sense arent in your favour so now were going with "I had a dream we all need to be armed"

To be fair its not far removed from the usual gun lover arguments that rely on fear and paranoia as justifications

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

First of all, it's not illegal to own a gun in Canada; it's just heavily controlled.

However -- based on that story of yours -- I sincerely hope they have good screening for people who are clearly insane.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Hey man look, you enjoy the gradual erosion of your liberties in your home country, we have already seen examples of it in the last month already. Free speech aint free down under anymore. that came after you gave up the guns. We will continue to enjoy our continuing declining violent crime rates, even though our media is doing a decent job of marketing to foreign nationals the perception that you would be shot dead before you even disembarked from an airplane.

A few cities in the states with VERY STRICT gun laws are having an increase in violent crime though. Here let me give you a easy reason of why there will never be peace on Earth. Some believe that everyone should be disarmed and protection should be left to the state. Others would rather see the world go to hell in an apocalyptic fire before we willingly give up our God given right to defend ourselves. I vote for the latter very firmly.

a reply to: DeadFoot

I know you have had crazier dreams than that, most people have. Shall we screen your dreams before your given a drivers license too?
edit on 6/12/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

The fact that it was a gay organization was why it was targeted.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

all the more reasons for people who adhere to this lifestyle to get behind the second amendment and make sure that if anyone ever targets you for the personal choices you make, you will be ready to defend your life, and your way of life from persecution and harm!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i cant believe the audacity of an i told you so thread about an attack where is your compassion sense of decorum ,humanity.

wow !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join