It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

NIce that some kernel of the MSM says at least THAT MUCH

TRUTH.

Sigh.

BTW, THANKS TONS FOR YOUR EFFORTS IN SUCH REGARDS. BIG CHEERS TO YOU FOR ALL SUCH! THANKS.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
To me, this isn't a Muslim vs. Christian act of terrorism or Islam vs. the West.

This is a religious nutjob with guns (bought legally) against the LGBT community. Religious intolerance and extremism gone wild.

The problem with that perspective is that THIS - Religious intolerance and extremism - is exactly what ISIS spouts..... You can't hold water with that argument when ISIS is organized.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

To me, this isn't a Muslim vs. Christian act of terrorism or Islam vs. the West.

This is a religious nutjob with guns (bought legally) against the LGBT community. Religious intolerance and extremism gone wild.

Uhhhhhhhh, Mystik . . . are you REALLY considering all the facts?

A big percentage of Islam world wide is

ACTIVELY, ENERGETICALLY, METHODICALLY, RELENTLESSLY, RUTHLESSLY

SEEKING OUT AND TRAINING every warm body they can

to do EXACTLY WHAT THIS BLOKE HAS DONE.

How on earth can you logically believe that he was an isolated individual doing his personally deranged claim for 15 minutes of fame.

I think you can think things through a lot better than that post indicates.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

The problem with that perspective is that THIS - Religious intolerance and extremism - is exactly what ISIS spouts..... You can't hold water with that argument when ISIS is organized.

Agreed gypsy, he called 911 to claim allegiance to ISIS to remove any doubt about his intention, still people refuse to believe, wow! Wake up people!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Wake up to the concept that ISIS is the result of and supported by western nations meddling in the ME.

edit on 12-6-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

No I don’t believe that they are planning to promote Islam but destroy a part of it in the ME.

My Theory is this:

What they may be doing is a long range plan to destroy a great part of the ME.

It starts with 911 and even before that with the Millennium.

Many secret groups in a multi layered cabal: Freemasons: New Age Egyptologist, Opus Dei/SMOM/, Illuminati…Skull n Bones/CIA/FBI/neocons/, Right-Wing political racists groups all got together and planned this destruction of Islamic countries in the ME.

911 was the first part of it.

Some were disappointed with the lack of prophetic actions in the millennium. Some with the political heads in the ME, and some were Christian apocalyptic people who all came together and planned 911 to destroy a great part of Islam and many of the country’s the ME.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"Moderate" muslims have tacitly supported terrorism since the 7th century - numerous polls confirm that moderate muslims by and large idealistically support terroristic acts even if they are not participants. The true moderates who disapprove of the violence should be speaking out but they don't for legitimate fear of violent reprisal. Their entire culture would have to change to put a stop to their bloodlust and this seems very unlikely.

Meanwhile, we have a president who can't even utter the f**king phrase "islamic terrorism".

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Obama and his p___y drone war on terrorism is an abysmal failure

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

SO would you rather have troops doing this job...because it is one or the other, and one doesn't involve the use of boots on the ground.

What exactly would you suggest be done when fighting terrorism?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

SO would you rather have troops doing this job...because it is one or the other, and one doesn't involve the use of boots on the ground.

What exactly would you suggest be done when fighting terrorism?

Full assault of the US military. No more waffling.
edit on 12-6-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: whatnext21

Wake up to the concept that ISIS is the result of and supported by western nations meddling in the ME.

Plenty true.

Do you think the Western nations were successful at that IN A VACUUM?

Do you REALLY think that the oligarchy giving all that oil money to the Saudi's would NOT result in the rise of Islamic power and murderous ruthlessness? . . . EVEN IF we had politely left them totally alone to do their RELIGIOUS AGENDA CONQUEST THING un-bothered by us?

imho, that's an absurd set of off the wall assumptions to think that our not hideously dinking with the ME would have resulted in a benign Islam. The FOUNDING DOCUMENTS are plenty clear about their world conquest goals as well as their priorities and methods.

The Western countries DID NOT WRITE THE FOUNDING DOCUMENTS OF ISLAM . . . unless all that noise about the Vatican creating Islam has a shred of truth to it. LOL.

The tribal satanic moon god cult that was morphed into Islam by the founder had plenty of the same beliefs before Muhammad was ever born.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: doggoneit666
"Moderate" muslims have tacitly supported terrorism since the 7th century - numerous polls confirm that moderate muslims by and large idealistically support terroristic acts even if they are not participants. The true moderates who disapprove of the violence should be speaking out but they don't for legitimate fear of violent reprisal. Their entire culture would have to change to put a stop to their bloodlust and this seems very unlikely.

Meanwhile, we have a president who can't even utter the f**king phrase "islamic terrorism"

And the whole world is being shoved down Alice's rabbit hole in-route to the chute to hell . . . while the masses are consumed with "Dancing with the Stars!"

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Somewhat conceivable.

I'm a bit skeptical.

I think the evidence is more otherwise, imho.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Isn't Florida already having trouble with the drug war.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: CIAGypsy

What's the point of DHS? What the hell has Big Brother protected US from? If this was an ISIS plot or ISIS inspired plot how the hell does our gov't not know about it?? ISIS openly tells us what they're gonna do and then they do it.

Because it furthers the left wing radical agenda to go after their boogy man, the gun. This is a great opportunity to go after real Americans and try to take their guns. Irony is, the government says they can protect us.. Tell that to the 50 Plus..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This man had been questioned twice by the FBI in relation to terrorism.
He said he was doing it on behalf of ISIS
ISIS have claimed responsibility
ISIS called upon followers in America to kill citizens on their own soil
He shouted Allahu Akhbar as he was murdering people.

I find it pretty disgusting that you would even attempt to suggest this was solely an attack on the LGBT community. They have family and friends that will need to know why their loved ones died.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Oh, I'm sure it won't go to waste.... They'll be calling for harsher gun control by dinner time.

Call me crazy, but despite the fact that there is always a call to disarm the citizenry, I don't think they will succeed in taking our guns from us.

The best they'll do is severely restrict our possession and use of them.

I sure hope not, because when the rest of the world cashes in and expects the piper to be paid, the only thing that will be in their way is a well armed and suitably trained citizenry. The government will sell us all down the river to save their own asses.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/12.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
What they choose to do with their civilization is entirely up to them
Fact is, 1400 hundred years of Islam and its teachings up until 911,have resulted in No major attacks in America.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
How on earth can you logically believe that he was an isolated individual doing his personally deranged claim for 15 minutes of fame.

Because so far, there is no evidence that ISIS commanders actively knew him, directed him, and supported him.

The link is only a shared hate in their hearts.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a stat showing all the deaths from Islamic Terrorism since Ramadan started this year? I could be wrong but it did seem like the media were a little silent when reporting all the calls from extremist to increase terrorism during Ramadan.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join