It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

You realize that Shoebat is a complete psycho though right. Is he the only source you have about this because I wouldn't believe anything he says.

Did he report this days ago BTW or only after this event happened??

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah....

Let's send the "Christian Soldiers" everywhere on the planet to eliminate every other religion that doesn't agree with ours...

Yeah....

That would fix everything until someone else to marginalize was identified and targeted for elimination.

Sounds like just about the same thing those "Evil Islamic Terrorists" want to do to every religion on the planet that doesn't agree with their religion.

This post was partially sarcastic, and to point out how stupid targeting religious figures or followers of whatever type throughout the world sounds.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

All I can say is that I am praying for the familes of the deceased and I hope those that are hospitalized can make it. Until more facts come in, it is just a horrible assassination of innocent people. I hope we catch who ever did this and they are brought to justice rapidly.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Islam isn't just a Religion it's a Government. Until Obama, Clinton and the left recognize this, it will just get worse. You can't have a 6th Century Religion running Governments in a modern world. It didn't work when the Catholic Church ran Governments in Europe.

We have to stop the Political correctness. Everytime you talk about these things, you're called a racist by the left.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
nm
edit on 12-6-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Fourth of July is getting closer.

Fireworks are set off any time of year, but more frequently around now.

Most people I know don't know the difference between a gun shot and a firecracker anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
They probably announce threats to attack a lot of places almost daily. Eventually one is bound to stick.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Because we argue that not all muslims are terrorists and killers doesn't mean that they are innocent because even the moderate ones want to change the nature of Western countries to comply with islam and importantly to live under sharia law.

Every mosque contributes a portion of all its takings to jihad so do0n't be fooled by those who smile and mealy mouthed apologise and say Ooh how dreadful because when it comes to religion a stupid conditioning exists in their brains, put in over centuries for most of them that islam is the only way to live.

Its not just a Sunday job of worship its a way of life that rules everything you do and think. So wake up people who don't realise just how pernicious this problem is because we need to deal with Islam and its values which are the core of this problem we all face and its very much a take over of our countries by fear.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
Because we argue that not all muslims are terrorists and killers doesn't mean that they are innocent

Right......That's about the point where anyone who isn't a psychopath can stop reading.

Get a grip people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You realize that Shoebat is a complete psycho though right. Is he the only source you have about this because I wouldn't believe anything he says.

Did he report this days ago BTW or only after this event happened??

Here's the original news report that Shoebat reguritated:

ISIS 'kill list' targets Palm Beach, Treasure Coast residents: Ex-FBI agent

The report comes from ex-Agent Stuart Kaplan and was reported locally in Florida on 6/8/16. HOWEVER, IT DIDN'T SPECIFY ORLANDO. It was in reference to the hit list.

Kaplan indicated he was concerned that it could inspire "lone wolf" attacks....which is what Orlando could have been.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

who knows maybe it was but it was just a straight clean boom with nothing after in five or six different directions and i'm quite sure it was at least twice as loud as fireworks i've heard launched from across the street.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Much better, thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Much better, thank you.

Happy to oblige....

I am more concerned that, whether deemed legit or not, have the people on that list been notified they are on the list?

link   
a reply to: Restricted

Bigger than power and control? That's the top of the mountain.

Btw, new reports coming in this guy even called 911 before he shoot up the club and swore his alligence to ISIS. I mean, just wow.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: queenofswords

Only this wasn't someone just "let it." It was an American born Muslim.

On a slightly different note, ISIS claims to have sent sleeper cells across the border. But so far, none of the attacks have been contributed to a sleeper cell.

Yes, an American born muslim whose parents are Afghan. It seems to be that 2nd generation that are spitting in the face of America and are more easily radicalized to be extremists. Maybe that was the plan all along....use the TROJAN HORSE method. They are nothing if not patient.

Playing devil's advocate, with this guy's parents being FROM Afghanistan, I'd say the chances are fair that someone he knew personally may have been directly targeted or at least caught in the blast of a drone strike.

That would be plenty of motive for a lot of folks to perpetrate such an attack here.

All is fair etc?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: queenofswords

Only this wasn't someone just "let it." It was an American born Muslim.

On a slightly different note, ISIS claims to have sent sleeper cells across the border. But so far, none of the attacks have been contributed to a sleeper cell.

Yes, an American born muslim whose parents are Afghan. It seems to be that 2nd generation that are spitting in the face of America and are more easily radicalized to be extremists. Maybe that was the plan all along....use the TROJAN HORSE method. They are nothing if not patient.

Playing devil's advocate, with this guy's parents being FROM Afghanistan, I'd say the chances are fair that someone he knew personally may have been directly targeted or at least caught in the blast of a drone strike.

That would be plenty of motive for a lot of folks to perpetrate such an attack here.

All is fair etc?

I sincerely hope you are "playing" devil's advocate.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
Western violence and interference in Muslim nations is the root of the problem
30+ years of bombing a bloodshed can have this effect.
Don't mess with them and they wont mess with us , to me its that simple
edit on 12-6-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
30+ years of bombing a bloodshed can yield this effect.

If you think that, all the more reason to stop the immigration into our country from those regions for at least a generation.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
30+ years of bombing a bloodshed can have this effect.
Don't mess with them and they wont mess with us , to me its that simple

And now we get into the tit-for-tat.... I call BS on that....

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Bears repeating and some thoughtful pondering by more than seem to think about such things:

originally posted by: Shiloh7
Because we argue that not all muslims are terrorists and killers doesn't mean that they are innocent because even the moderate ones want to change the nature of Western countries to comply with islam and importantly to live under sharia law.

Every mosque contributes a portion of all its takings to jihad so do0n't be fooled by those who smile and mealy mouthed apologise and say Ooh how dreadful because when it comes to religion a stupid conditioning exists in their brains, put in over centuries for most of them that islam is the only way to live.

Its not just a Sunday job of worship its a way of life that rules everything you do and think. So wake up people who don't realise just how pernicious this problem is because we need to deal with Islam and its values which are the core of this problem we all face and its very much a take over of our countries by fear

I have yet to read of a convincing perspective that takes such things into account . . . and that is reality based in terms of therefore what to do about it.

edit on 12/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join