It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think Steve Quayle just mentioned in a C2C interview on another thread that there were 6-27 cities with in place nukes ready to be lit off that the Feds purportedly stopped. I hope they did stop them vs some other thing happened.

I'm sure that more are waiting in the wings, however.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:13 PM

originally posted by: draoicht
A sad day

Some history of the Wahabist/Salafist school of Islam.

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab died in 1792. The creator of Wahabism.

Muhammad Abduh (1849-1905) and Jamal al-Din al-Afghani (1839-1897) are "credited" with starting he Salafist school of Islamic thought.

The sad fact is that both of these schools were embraced by the Saudis to combat the rise of Nasser and the theory of Pan Arabism.

The imposition of "God" was seen to be less disruptive than allowing the unification of the Islamic world with a political ideal.

America did not create these ideas.

America did not impose these ideas.

The House of Saud fostered and imposed these ideas to keep their population in a State of Fear.

They continue to spread this poisonous cult in the wide world through their system of funding mosques.

America may have to reconsider its choices but is guilty of nothing more than tolerance when it comes to the creation of the beliefs of the "Islamic State".

If the CIA made errors in recent Middle East Policy it might be worth examining where they got their instructions from.

The intellectual base for "Radical Islam" is far older than the CIA and has a much bigger budget.

(my sympathies today are with the innocent people who lost their lives, family or friends in Orlando)

Thank you for beating me to this answer.... And since you are so educated on the history of Wahabbism, I would also bet you know where the funding and ultimate source lies.... There have been many posts about a certain particular "Ally" with curious connections to this stream of thought.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:16 PM

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

How small does one's mind have to be? How seriously intellectually limited does one have to be, to recognize DEATH as the only answer? This man needs to be in jail and away from civilized people.

What's more terrifying is the number of radicalized people who take what he says to heart....and are willing to die for it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:21 PM
It's strange that earlier in the week, I read that ISIS warned of shooting down a U.S. Airliner and a Suicide Blast at major in the USA "very soon".

Now, I Google to find that webpage again and it's nowhere to be found. Is there a Government agency in charge of and controlling what's allowed on the Internet? I thought the internet wasn't owned by anyone, because it's a global web.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:24 PM

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Although I do agree that some of the measures taken, especially by TSA, seem useless, I think I have to disagree that they do "not stop anything".

I knew someone in a position where he would know things, some years back, who could not give details at all, but did mention that if the public had a clue about the potential threats that were regularly stopped by feds, we would be living in terror.

I think that we, the naive public, really have no idea what is going on. The fact that more attacks are occurring might just mean that the threats are ramping up to the point that once in a while they get away from those trying to stamp them out. For every one that we know about, they might be thwarting dozens.

They can't tell the public. We need to not be distracted from our social media, shopping, sporting events, and every-day lives.

What a convenient little place to live, a place where one can justify their existence by stating they accomplish great things for the mammoth sums of money they are paid, BUT...they can't tell you what they are because people might be skeered.

I would love to have a career where I never had to answer to my paymaster for my accomplishments (paymaster being the American taxpayer).

Honestly, where does one find a job like this??? Oh yeah, I forgot...the federal government!!!! Accountable for nothing, yet "protect" us from things they can't tell us about! How convenient.

....and frankly, an utter bald faced LIE!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:36 PM
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Humanity as a global species is suffering from a massive problem. . .

In the 1st world, we are becoming incapable of being able to tell opinion from fact.

In the 3rd and 2nd world countries, religious theocracies lead by despots and tyrants flourish...and with them comes poor education and radicalization.

The 1st world loves to keep these other countries in chaos and turmoil. They are handy-dandy little terrorist creation factories that serve many purposes and push many agendas.

Also, keeping these hell holes ... well, as hell holes, we keep these countries from developing and becoming global competition with their resources and manpower.

If we do not fight the causes and roots of religious extremism (poor education, dictators, ect) we're the ones to blame.

Yes, that's right. We're to blame for allowing our government screw around in our name, sowing seeds of hate and propping up dictators.

You wouldn't blame a disease for killing someone if you had the cure sitting on the table -- no, you'd blame the person for not using the cure for the disease.

We have the power, the means, and the global community to end all of this crap -- but we're too divided. We allow ourselves to be pitted against one another, we allow our egos to be indulged by siding with "our team" and encouraged by our peers that we're in the "right camp".

We allow ourselves to be lead by the least visonary people among us -- and we don't ever see how dehumanizing our culture is. We just want to argue and feel good about ourselves. We want to shout louder and louder from our armchairs, safely hid behind keyboards.

I'm sorry, but we've all been sold a rotten bill of goods by those in control. No one's to blame, and yet...we are all, in part, to blame.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 12-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:45 AM
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I think it's more complicated and more conspiratorial than that.

The end game has been long planned. Some say the plans go back 400 years. Others to Rome and still others to Babylon.

Certainly the end game that is in view on the near horizon was predicted quite well 2,000 years ago. The families that have done so well at protecting their power and wealth have been busy . . . and they seem to be itching gleefully the closer their final global government and one world religion become.

They have gotten more and more brazenly in our faces, knowing that we can do nothing to stop them, at this point.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:11 AM

Have located the list and is it posted?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:31 AM
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well, I think that if their only purpose was to justify using huge amounts of taxpayer money, they would be broadcasting all kinds of thwarted attacks, real or not, just to keep the bankroll flowing.

But, if people really knew how many dangers we have potentially been exposed to, there would be chaos. People would be buying even more guns. There would be stockpiling of food and other goods. There would probably be even more crime as people live in fear. The stockmarket would likely also be affected negatively.

As Boxian mentioned above, what would the public do if we knew that a nuke was disarmed in our city? What if there were 3, or 10? What would our life be like?

Is it more reasonable to think that the few shootings by islamic extremists that have been successful are the ONLY ones that were planned, and the FBI was incapable of stopping them? Or is it more reasonable to suspect that the FBI has been very busy stopping all kinds of more serious attacks, and a couple of them slipped through the cracks?

edit on 6/13/16 by BlueAjah because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:16 AM
Talk about twisting the knife Op, ISIS have consistently threatened ever country they deem Kuffar / Unislamic / well any reason they dream of really, I do not believe there was a deliberate pointer at Florida as 99% of their posts are generalisations for two reasons.

1. For operational reasons you don't really give away a direct reference to an attack point unless its either a lie or so impossible to Police its safe to do so.

2. IS claim every terror attack is based around them because for them its piggy backing on the fear factor and making people feel it could so easily happen to them as this so called mega organisation just managed to target a place near them with ease. It gives IS the power to make people feel they are directly involved in everything which just adds to the fear ante.

The chances are is that this bloke did this on his own although he may have sought radical inspiration, his farther says that one of the guns was his from the job he worked at, normally a set terror attack would use weapons shipped in so there's no source back to where they were from thus impeding any investigation.

The most disturbing part of this attack is that IF he was acting alone then we have so much more to be worried about as someone like this is off the radar for the most part as he was so can move in a way that a terror cell may have difficulty. Basically all of us are open to brainwashed people just 'being turn on' so to speak at any time, that is almost impossible to fight against.

So much more dangerous than IS attacking as a group in many ways, only one maybe two people to trace, no links to handlers, nothing really to electronically find but the likelihood of explosive use is down as that would set eyes watching, but as we have seen this man killed 50 people in a night in hours, that is one hell of a casualty list and its from just one person....

edit on 13-6-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:44 PM
The guy was obviously a closeted homosexual who has been brainwashed by his so called religion. He sees two men kissing and freaks out because he knows he will never be able to enjoy the love of a man he has fallen in love with. So he buys a gun and wants to destroy the one thing that is tearing him up inside.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:01 PM
Which Islamic state would Isis have a strong relationship with...The Islamic State, or the Arabic States.

May be there are Sleepers that have no connection to ISIS at all, but rather belonging to the individual militaries. If history serves, the word Assassins came from a rumored, hash smoking Arabs in the mountains of Iran that were against, and even assassinated a Saudi Arabic King, and came close to a second one.

They even Assassinated a Christian King from some European country, and killed him before the Crusades.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM

I wouldn't say I am educated about Wahabism. Certainly I'm interested.

After 911 I read Huntingdons famous book "The Clash of Civilisations" and thought it seemed a well reasoned analysis. Obviously some people hate it. I must read it again..

Saudi funding of mosques is well documented. Even Angela Merkel isn't happy about it.

Kuwait has a Salafist element in its Government that allows a lot of money to flow to extremists from "charitable" donors in many Gulf states.

Charity is one of the "pillars" of Islam of course.

Unless its refugees seeking asylum

As the Orlando and Paris atrocities demonstrate, second generation Islamic citizens are potentially very dangerous.

A interesting aspect of the timeline of Wahabism/Salafism is that it is very nearly as old as the US system of government.

American thinkers were using the concepts of the European Enlightenment to create a system free of The Divine Right of Kings.

Islamic thinkers were looking at the Enlightenment in horror and creating a system to perpetuate seventh century values.

I wonder if the First Amendment was intended to protect a system of civil, moral, legal and spiritual belief?

Somehow I doubt it.

edit on 13-6-2016 by draoicht because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2016 by draoicht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:06 PM
The father says this is a hate crime against gays only, does anybody buy that ?
Here is what I think; this guy hated gays, and was radicalized with ISIS some how, and thought I will kill 2 birds with one stone, and he did from his perspective. Crazy times.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM

originally posted by: olddognewtricks

Have located the list and is it posted?

I have located the names of some military and government officials...none of which I will post on ATS. As for the latest list with the civilian names, I haven't been able to post it yet. However, I located this information which gives a clue into how the FBI is viewing and "managing" the threat PRIOR to the Orlando incident -

Arkansas Library Association members nonplussed by ISIS threat
– Continuing their approach of hacking low-level sites and databases, the Islamic State’s cyber-wing has released the names, phone numbers, addresses and email addresses of 800 library workers from small towns in Arkansas. IS’s request is that its supporters in the US take it upon themselves to target the individuals named. The FBI, however, do not consider that the library workers are under any considerable threat.

Rather than offer to provide security to the civilians as they did for NYPD members whose details were leaked by ISIS, the FBI and Arkansas State Police have left it up to the Library Association to notify those named.

One of the named individuals, who asked to remain anonymous, stated relief that “credit card information didn’t get stolen… I think that’s what we’re worried about more than anything else. you want to know what ISIS said in its previously released list?

"As you continue your aggression towards the Islamic State and your bombing campaign against Muslims, know that we are in your e-mails and computer systems, watching and recording your every move," read the warning to the US military officials.

"We have your names and addresses, we are in your e-mails and social media accounts, we are extracting confidential data and passing on the information to the soldiers of khalafah (caliphate) who soon, with the permission of Allah, will strike at your necks in your own lands!"

"Kill them wherever they may be. Knock on the doors of their homes, cut off their heads, stab them, shoot them in the face or blow them up," the message urged the terrorist organization's operatives.

So....makes you wonder if, after Orlando, the FBI will rethink its responsibility to notify anyone on that list....regardless of whether THEY think it is a legitimate threat or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:19 PM

I can give you the name of Major General ex NSA and US Psyops who commands ISIS if you want,used to be a FOX commentator
edit on 13-6-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM

Just because this Muslim was born here does not mean he would hate us any less. Many American citizen's are carrying a hatred more than 150 years old with no sign of ever moving beyond the cause. It is insanity to allow ANY people from ANY country we consider to be ENEMIES to migrate into our country for ANY reason including education. Keep THEM out, keep US safe. It isn't rocket science just COMMON sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:37 AM

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The father says this is a hate crime against gays only, does anybody buy that ?
Here is what I think; this guy hated gays, and was radicalized with ISIS some how, and thought I will kill 2 birds with one stone, and he did from his perspective. Crazy times.

I definitely do not buy that, but he knew and his father knows that that is the way you work this administration. Obama would rather it be a hate crime against gays rather than another terrorist attack by a radical muslim. It fits his narrative better.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>