It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Shoebat.com reported on the threat three days ago.
ISIS Muslim terrorists released a statement on their plan to attack Florida, and even put out a list with the names of people in Florida that they plan on killing. According to one report:

A pro-Isis group has released a hit list with the names of more than 8,000 peoplemostly Americans.

More than 600-people live in Florida, and one security expert believes that many of those targeted live in Palm Beach County and on the Treasure Coast.

The “United Cyber Caliphate” that hacked U.S. Central Command, 54,000 Twitter accounts and threatened President Barack Obama is the same pro-Isis group that’s reportedly created a “kill list” with the names, addresses and emails of thousands of

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

I know that there have been reported "hit lists" from ISIS before... My question is whether the FBI is contacting these civilians and warning them? I know people who work against the caliphate in several ways. Are they on the list? Are you on the list? Am I on the list? What if someone on the list was at the nightclub in Orlando?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

if one or more of the people on that list were at the nightclub that was attacked, what then?
Who gets in trouble for that?
What does our government, or ABC agencies do?

I really hope the two were not related.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nightclubs seem to be a favorite target for these haters of the Western lifestyle. This is a real problem because we have let tens if not hundreds of thousands of ME muslims, many whom we were unable to vet, just come on in....not to mention the 2nd generation who are now being radicalized rather than Americanized.

We have made many mistakes with our immigration policies especially in the last eight years. Now we are paying the piper as the chickens come home to roost.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Florida the tourist capital of America is an obvious target yet the response to this tragedy seemed slow and unorganized you would think there would be some critical incident unit there but none was evident, they better get one soon this glowing lack of preparation would register with the bad guys

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli

if one or more of the people on that list were at the nightclub that was attacked, what then?

I agree... My point is that if the FBI had information about a threat relating to ISIS, I would hope they would have contacted the individuals to warn them.

the list has still not been made public.... I'm trying to find it online which is where it was originally posted.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Only this wasn't someone just "let it." It was an American born Muslim.

On a slightly different note, ISIS claims to have sent sleeper cells across the border. But so far, none of the attacks have been contributed to a sleeper cell.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
New ISIS ‘Kill’ List Claims To Target Thousands Of Americans

"ISIS "kill" lists have called on ISIS loyalists to attack everyone from Minnesota cops to State Department employees and ordinary Americans"

Getting closer

Most of the names and the accompanying addresses listed appear to belong to people in the United States, Australia, and Canada. Out of 7,848 people identified as being in the U.S. alone, 1,445 were listed as having addresses in California, 643 in Florida, 341 in Washington, 333 in Texas, 331 in Illinois, and 290 in New York. Another 312 names and addresses allegedly belong to people in Canada, while 69 allegedly belong to people in Australia. Another 39 are affiliated with the U.K. and the rest are listed with addresses in Belgium, Brazil, China, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Korea, Sweden and Trinidad and Tobago.

edit on 12-6-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

ETA - this could be why the list hasn't been made public....

It is unclear, however, if the list, posted on Telegram on Monday, includes any new information or details that weren’t already accessible online. It’s also unclear why the specific names and addresses outlined were selected, and whether or not they’re in some way related. The group that posted the directory is also dubious. A recent study by Flashpoint, an intelligence firm, showed that the United Cyber Caliphate—a merger of pro-ISIS groups—is incompetent when it comes to hacking. Their highest-profile “hack” involved taking credit for others’ work, according to the study.

But I would want to KNOW while they figure out if it's legit or not.... Just saying...
edit on 12-6-2016 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

I agree... My point is that if the FBI had information about a threat relating to ISIS, I would hope they would have contacted the individuals to warn them.

the list has still not been made public.... I'm trying to find it online which is where it was originally posted.

You mean report like they did for 9/11? Never waste a good catastrophe eh? That seems to be the goverment's MO.

Cheers - Dave

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Only this wasn't someone just "let it." It was an American born Muslim.

On a slightly different note, ISIS claims to have sent sleeper cells across the border. But so far, none of the attacks have been contributed to a sleeper cell.

Yes, an American born muslim whose parents are Afghan. It seems to be that 2nd generation that are spitting in the face of America and are more easily radicalized to be extremists. Maybe that was the plan all along....use the TROJAN HORSE method. They are nothing if not patient.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

You mean report like they did for 9/11? Never waste a good catastrophe eh? That seems to be the goverment's MO.

Cheers - Dave

What a perfectly awful thing to say.... 9/11 was an intelligence failure. THIS may be an intelligence failure. But I don't think it was done purposefully or maliciously.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

What's the point of DHS? What the hell has Big Brother protected US from? If this was an ISIS plot or ISIS inspired plot how the hell does our gov't not know about it?? ISIS openly tells us what they're gonna do and then they do it.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There's a reason they're called sleeper cells - you're not supposed to know they're there!

I have no doubt that we are already surrounded. It's only a matter of time until they move on us.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot. They've been coming through the Mexican border, and probably Canada too, although they'd probably be more noticeable up north.

Drop the bread, turn off the circus, and educate yourself. Blindness or deliberate ignorance of the situation helps no one.

I'm in the Midwest, but I'm aware of my surroundings at all times.

They are here - waiting and watching. When you least expect it . . .

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What's the point of DHS? What the hell has Big Brother protected US from? If this was an ISIS plot or ISIS inspired plot how the hell does our gov't not know about it?? ISIS openly tells us what they're gonna do and then they do it.

That's a loaded question and a complicated one to answer... My GUESS is that the FBI will say that terrorists have gone dark (i.e. operating off radar of the web or any compromised communications). This is the "justification" they give for needing to tap into anything and everything whether its Constitutionally legal or not. It is a subject I have debated with the Government on many occasions.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Nightclubs seem to be a favorite target for these haters of the Western lifestyle. This is a real problem because we have let tens if not hundreds of thousands of ME muslims, many whom we were unable to vet, just come on in....not to mention the 2nd generation who are now being radicalized rather than Americanized.

We have made many mistakes with our immigration policies especially in the last eight years. Now we are paying the piper as the chickens come home to roost.

.....which is why my Trump support increases every day.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'm sure there are some who will still try to call this a domestic hate crime, and nothing more... This was an act of ISIS terrorism on our countries soil. And the worst attack, since 9/11... I have a feeling we will see more of these type of attacks around the US and Europe in the coming months/years... Not sure how they even stop these type of attacks either... It seems impossible to prevent these 100% of the time.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

What a perfectly awful thing to say.... 9/11 was an intelligence failure. THIS may be an intelligence failure. But I don't think it was done purposefully or maliciously.

Obviously you are not well versed in black ops or counterintelligence lol. Governments are ruthless at times if they want an agenda pushed. I could tell you a few bedtime stories about real events and name a lot of names, and you won't want to get on a plane ever again, because you won't know if one of their targets is on board and the other 200 people are just acceptable losses in their minds.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Of course they will....This administration doesn't want to admit that WAR is in our neighborhood. They'd rather play the psyops game and make you believe it's something different than what it is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Obviously you are not well versed in black ops or counterintelligence lol. Governments are ruthless at times if they want an agenda pushed. I could tell you a few bedtime stories about real events and name a lot of names, and you won't want to get on a plane ever again, because you won't know if one of their targets is on board and the other 200 people are just acceptable losses in their minds.

Cheers - Dave

Then you underestimate me, my friend.... I know more than I say. I am CAREFUL about what I say because I have no wish to have my family, career, businesses, etc... destroyed. As you should be too.....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Have you seen any MSM sources pick this up yet?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join