It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think 911 was primarily a ruse to begin the war on terror as an excuse to destroy our gun rights; implement travel restrictions; further tax the populace; further the dictatorship of the arrogant . . . etc. etc. in-route to WWIII and the utter destruction of the Republic.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: BO XIAN
What they choose to do with their civilization is entirely up to them
Fact is, 1400 hundred years of Islam and its teachings up until 911,have resulted in No major attacks in America.

Merely because they remained so mired and backwards in their culture and capabilities.

Their founding documents and the rants of their leaders still exhorted toward Jihad and world conquest.

Then we began to enable such with the gift of so much oil money . . . particularly during Nixon's time . . . and the stage was set.

They would have been at our doors as soon as they could manage it with or without our complicity in our own suicidal evils.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

You act like

--shared hate
--shared goals
--shared strategies
--shared ruthlessness
--shared types of violence
--shared blood lust
--shared conquest
--shared sharia priorities
--. . .
. . .

is a small thing.

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Let's not forget that the US basically created ISIS, however.
This is home made horror, just like ISIS.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What's the point of DHS? What the hell has Big Brother protected US from? If this was an ISIS plot or ISIS inspired plot how the hell does our gov't not know about it?? ISIS openly tells us what they're gonna do and then they do it.

Exactly. You got the nail on the head. We've been forced to remove our shoes and take our belts off at the airport for years now. Every time a terrorist attacks we hear that they had been interviewed or were on a watch list, but the majority of the arrests they seem to make are people they entrap by recruiting them.

They're watching everything we do, allegedly out of the neccesity to prevent attacks, but they aren't preventing anything. Almost makes you want to think they just want to monitor us, not stop anything.

link   
Dbl post
edit on 6/12/16 by Ksihkehe because: Double post

link   

originally posted by: Restricted
I have no doubt that we are already surrounded.
They are here - waiting and watching. When you least expect it . . .

I live in the Midwest also. I'm not sure you have a complete grasp on the definition of the word surrounded.

If anything, we have them surrounded. It's our land, remember?

link   
Double-post.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Tempter because: DP

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I find it pretty disgusting that you would even attempt to suggest this was solely an attack on the LGBT community.

He specifically targeted a gay club. I'd say that makes it an attack on the LGBT community...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US; Was Interviewed By FBI 3 Times

source

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: B14ckC47

Let's not forget that the US basically created ISIS, however.
This is home made horror, just like ISIS.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . However

The USA did NOT create ISIS out of thin air.

The Islamists were ALREADY inculcated with their Jihadi values and goals . . . of conquest, blood letting etc.

Yeah, the oligarchy is treasonous, ruthless etc. in using Jihadi's to further their globalist schemes and goals . . . no new info there.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Exactly. You got the nail on the head. We've been forced to remove our shoes and take our belts off at the airport for years now. Every time a terrorist attacks we hear that they had been interviewed or were on a watch list, but the majority of the arrests they seem to make are people they entrap by recruiting them.

They're watching everything we do, allegedly out of the neccesity to prevent attacks, but they aren't preventing anything. Almost makes you want to think they just want to monitor us, not stop anything.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

More ruthless games with really destructive folks and a real hideous set of genocidal goals . . . what an unsurprise.

And the oligarchy has no interest in protecting the USA serfs and slaves . . . they actually want to destroy most of us.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Restricted
I have no doubt that we are already surrounded.
They are here - waiting and watching. When you least expect it . . .

I live in the Midwest also. I'm not sure you have a complete grasp on the definition of the word surrounded.

If anything, we have them surrounded. It's our land, remember?

They claim to have thousands of sleeper cells in our country.

Yes, we are surrounded.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: UKTruth
I find it pretty disgusting that you would even attempt to suggest this was solely an attack on the LGBT community.

He specifically targeted a gay club. I'd say that makes it an attack on the LGBT community...

It was a radical islamic terrorist attack on Americans. These radical islamic terrorists attack straight people too.
Gay or straight has nothing to do with it. All westerners are at risk. I did not hear the San Bernadino attack described as an attack on straight people, did you??
What about the Paris attack - was that described as a hate crime against straight people?
edit on 12/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US; Was Interviewed By FBI 3 Times

source

I read within the past hour that he also worked as a security guard and that one of his co-workers, who is now a police officer, quit because of his erratic behavior and violent attitude. The employer did nothing about it despite complaints from his employees because the dude was Muslim.

PC is destroying us from the inside.

Here's the link to the article:

Article
edit on 6/12/2016 by Restricted because: TRYING TO FIX THIS F'D UP POST!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Although I do agree that some of the measures taken, especially by TSA, seem useless, I think I have to disagree that they do "not stop anything".

I knew someone in a position where he would know things, some years back, who could not give details at all, but did mention that if the public had a clue about the potential threats that were regularly stopped by feds, we would be living in terror.

I think that we, the naive public, really have no idea what is going on. The fact that more attacks are occurring might just mean that the threats are ramping up to the point that once in a while they get away from those trying to stamp them out. For every one that we know about, they might be thwarting dozens.

They can't tell the public. We need to not be distracted from our social media, shopping, sporting events, and every-day lives.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Gays Must Die Says Speaker At Orlando Mosque - WFTV 9 Orlando Report

How small does one's mind have to be? How seriously intellectually limited does one have to be, to recognize DEATH as the only answer? This man needs to be in jail and away from civilized people.

edit on 6/12/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: queenofswords

Relax friend, I'm no terrorist.

Just postulating, let's say your 4 year old nephew was blown to pieces by CIA hellfire drones and you lived in the US, had access to guns, it's a no-brainer.

Isn't it?

It's a no-brainer what you said. I mean to say, to think that way one must not have a brain.

I have a five year old nephew, and if he were killed in NO WAY would I feel compelled to go out myself and take innocent lives because of it, and furthermore there is something seriously wrong with that thinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
A sad day

Some history of the Wahabist/Salafist school of Islam.

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab died in 1792. The creator of Wahabism.

Muhammad Abduh (1849-1905) and Jamal al-Din al-Afghani (1839-1897) are "credited" with starting he Salafist school of Islamic thought.

The sad fact is that both of these schools were embraced by the Saudis to combat the rise of Nasser and the theory of Pan Arabism.

The imposition of "God" was seen to be less disruptive than allowing the unification of the Islamic world with a political ideal.

America did not create these ideas.

America did not impose these ideas.

The House of Saud fostered and imposed these ideas to keep their population in a State of Fear.

They continue to spread this poisonous cult in the wide world through their system of funding mosques.

America may have to reconsider its choices but is guilty of nothing more than tolerance when it comes to the creation of the beliefs of the "Islamic State".

If the CIA made errors in recent Middle East Policy it might be worth examining where they got their instructions from.

The intellectual base for "Radical Islam" is far older than the CIA and has a much bigger budget.

(my sympathies today are with the innocent people who lost their lives, family or friends in Orlando)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
In this war against radical islamic terrorist:

You all better wise up, stick together and stop dividing all the people, because there WILL come a day when a gun owner may save you, a gay doctor may save you, a person of a different color may save you, a religious person different than yours may save you.
All this __vs__ crap is nothing more than a divide and it's working perfectly, spend a little or a lot of time thinking about that!
Need proof? Read through this thread the sheep are on the march today!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join