It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Agree, the government can not save us, we can only try to safe ourselves, is in human nature to opt for self-preservation.

(post by BatheInTheFountain removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Probably a house not unlike most others.

What is it you are hoping they find?.

Does what they claim to have found when they go in and release it to the media prove it's actually true?.

If I still lived in Florida, I would go see myself, from a distance with a scope.

I don't believe anything the media says, and anyone with a memory longer than a goldfish should know better than to.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

How "are I been apologetic"? Please explain that.

Secondly you call for the extermination of a group by simply "dehumanizing" them with a wave of a hand and say it is OK because they kill people.

I have no problem deploying. I have no problem laying down a couple hundred more "haji" if that's what I'm called on to do. My soul is already stained. I live with it.

Other than calling for the retaliatory killing of possibly tens of thousands (and sending others to die), what have you done and what are you willing to do to end the blight that is radical Islam?

link   
a reply to: muse7

by being taken off the list and being given a concealed weapons permit and a guard card?

link   

originally posted by: muse7
How in the world can you still legally purchase rifles and handguns while being on a terrorist watchlist?

I guess the NRA doesn't want to lose possible terrorists as customers

Because there is that little thing called DUE PROCESS, and people getting their days in courts of law,and crimes be proven beyond all reasonable doubt in a front of a jury of their peers.

Then there is the whole thing of just WHO gets put on those 'lists' to begin with.

However your free to push civil rights violations out that wahzzo though.

link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Good grief, All his selfies! This pretty-boy must think he's a Kardashian.

Probably gay, who, being a Muslim, was having inner turmoil and unrequited love, snapped, proclaimed ISIS allegiance, and murdered a bunch of folks.

ETA:

I mean, why travel that far...to that place?

I've talked to someone who is in Egypt and he told me stories about how him and his school aged friends would stand around in the classroom, compare penis size and masturbate to see who could get off the fastest. When I told him that was blatant homosexual behavior, he denied it and said it was "not gay", but common. He also collects penis pictures on the internet from other Skype users and likes to talk about them all the time.

I know it is only one person but I highly suspect that it is a common practice. He also weighed in his 2 cents about the issue here and was actually happy (I promptly blocked him at this point) that this had happened to "the gays". The more a behavior is oppressed, the stronger the reaction is to it. I agree that may have something to do with the location of this incident.
edit on 12-6-2016 by SomeDumbBroad because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: 200Plus

You don't think that terrorist are "animals"? that is the group I'm referring too.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

A "government solution" might be to have TSA Agents at every venue where there are 10 or more people gathered.

My BBQ's would have to have an agent present.

link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Sorry, I can't compete with the "unless I see it with my own eyes it's false" trope, so I'm not going to bother.

link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Registered Democrat.

If he was a White Republican, the entire MSM and Internet would be on fire.

But behold what the new Left is embracing and ignoring. It has to be said. Leftists are turning a blind eye to what IT is refusing to see.

Update 13:15 ET: According to WaPo, the ex-wife of the 29-year-old shooting suspect said he was violent and mentally unstable and beat her repeatedly while they were married. The ex-wife said she met Omar Mateen online about eight years ago and decided to move to Florida and marry him. At first, the marriage was normal, she said, but then he became abusive

www.zerohedge.com...

Under existing LAWS.

He was verboten from owning them, and NO WAY should he been allowed to be a 'security' guard.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think that this will be dealt for now as a isolated group targeting, resources will be diverted to any big city with high numbers of gay entertainment and gathering.

Home BBQs unless is a gay festival or parade will not count.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: whatnext21

That is interesting, we have been pretty much safe in the way of terrorist act since the last one in California, I guess we have let our guard down and forgot that when it comes to blind hatred to anything that is not Islamic we can never let our guard down, I had no clue that one of their radical holidays was coming soon.

What that tells us, be in guard people.

Not coming, it is being observed now. June 6th to July 7th this year.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Another attack, many precious lives lost, and another thread with all sides firmly grounded, we are divided as a nation, we bicker among ourselves, with no clear direction or honest discussion between the people and our leadership, everyone on the "take a harder stance against Islamic terrorists side" need to realize the people on the " lets not blame all, let's be measured, lets relabel and relabel side" will never budge, no matter how many attacks, these two positions are both firmly solidified, and I think without real leadership we will continue to bicker among ourselves, and not unite as a nation with a common direction. We have a theme here on ATS, a pattern, clearly there is a war on the west, we know it, there are many reasons that war is intensifying, and to some degree we have a stake in this quagmire, others are right Saudi Arabia must go, I think all of this starts with leadership to help frame this conversation in an honest, and transparent way, anyway, what a sad day my thoughts are with the victims and their families, I wish I could bring these people back or stop the attack.

link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Good grief, All his selfies! This pretty-boy must think he's a Kardashian.

Probably gay, who, being a Muslim, was having inner turmoil and unrequited love, snapped, proclaimed ISIS allegiance, and murdered a bunch of folks.

ETA:

I mean, why travel that far...to that place?

I've talked to someone who is in Egypt and he told me stories about how him and his school aged friends would stand around in the classroom, compare penis size and masturbate to see who could get off the fastest. When I told him that was blatant homosexual behavior, he denied it and said it was "not gay", but common. He also collects penis pictures on the internet from other Skype users and likes to talk about them all the time.

I know it is only one person but I highly suspect that it is a common practice. He also weighed in his 2 cents about the issue here and was actually happy (I promptly blocked him at this point) that this had happened to "the gays". The more a behavior is oppressed, the stronger the reaction is to it. I agree that may have something to do with the location of this incident.

what in the hell is wrong with people?

link   
a reply to: neo96

Only, if the ex reported it , and he was charged. There may be cultural issues that kept her from doing that.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join