It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Yeah, it's just Ramadan.

He did it out of a hypoglycemic stupor after fasting all day.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think that this will be dealt for now as a isolated group targeting, resources will be diverted to any big city with high numbers of gay entertainment and gathering.

Home BBQs unless is a gay festival or parade will not count.

I meant to imply that government would have no problem growing and intruding into private lives.

We live in a free society. These things will happen in a free society.

To prevent things like this from ever happening again would mean to eliminate freedom in our society.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That's pretty much what be goin on hey.

Ya didn't notice?.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I think they are our enemy.

I think it is very dangerous to ever think of humans as animals (though we are all technically animals).

This thought pattern leads to complete lack of empathy (not sympathy), which in turn leads to violations of the laws of land warfare.

It's one thing to kill your enemy to win a battle, it's another thing to collect scalps or play soccer with heads. That is exactly where your "animal" road leads in war, I know I witnessed it many, many times.

RoE are not really rules so much as they are guidelines, especially when nobody is watching.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There's no comparison to ISIS when one talks about 'Political Correctness'. They make SJW's and their attendant 'snowflakes' look like children at play.

In the collective mind of ISIS there is no room for anyone but them and their idea of what is politically and ideologically correct.

BTW... I think your removed comment also stunk of intolerance, much like the way the murderer thought.

seriously

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Just pick their 2 biggest cities and turn them to ash.
Any innocents there are in hell anyway.

Actually the US and other Western powers spent last years turning into ashes lots of cities, regions and even entire countries: Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan... Weddings in Waziristan are being routinely droned by the US airforce, maybe as a kind of sport. Fallujah was totally obliterated during the savage US led invasion of Iraq... And look at Fallujah right now, a nest for the isis...

It seems to me that bombing cities and turning into ashes ME societies is not the solution but the very problem.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

So sad for all those innocent people, R.I.P.

The dirty xenophobic homophobic bastards who plan and perpetrate these attacks should be strung up by the nether regions and beaten like a pinata until they bleed out and expire.

edit on 12-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

No because by LAW

ATF form 4473 has to be filled out for every firearm purchase.

www.atf.gov...

Created TWICE via the Gun Control Act of 1968 and the Brady Handgun Violence 'Prevention' Act of 1993

The LAW.

LYING is a FELONY.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We live in a free society. These things will happen in a free society.

To prevent things like this from ever happening again would mean to eliminate freedom in our society.

Yep, there has always been crazy people.

There always will be crazy people.

Even if you "jailed" everyone.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

That's pretty much what be goin on hey.

Ya didn't notice?.

Oh, I agree.

the people of Orlando were attacked by a terrorist last night.

We will be attacked by our government tomorrow.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I imagine that certain people on the board who would describe themselves as committed Christians are applauding this whole event, right?

After all, these gay people are an "abomination", right?

And no, I'm not trying to troll, because I know there are Christians out there who do not share that sentiment.

I am merely reminding some of you out there about the sentiments you express, which align with this "terrorist" action, and such lessons only (sadly) get learned through tragedy.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Just pick their 2 biggest cities and turn them to ash.
Any innocents there are in hell anyway.

This makes you different from terrorists...how?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: butcherguy

The FBI is reporting that they have identified the shooter and that he had radical Islamic ties.

I have not seen that reported yet.

As far as the persecution complex, there were more than a couple of posters assuming that the shooter was a 'dumb white redneck' with zero facts out to back up that assumption.

Ok. I did not say that. That is just as unreasonable as assuming this guy was Muslim.

We need facts. Can you link to the FBI statement that this person had ties to radical Muslims?

Maybe YOU had not seen that reported yet, but obviously other people have. And you fail to respect that every time. These people don't owe you an explanation nor do they need your permission to state the facts. Just because you have not seen it for yourself does not mean it isn't true. Unless you can prove otherwise, you should not suggest that others are wrong simply because YOU don't know as much as the next guy.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Good grief, All his selfies! This pretty-boy must think he's a Kardashian.

Probably gay, who, being a Muslim, was having inner turmoil and unrequited love, snapped, proclaimed ISIS allegiance, and murdered a bunch of folks.

ETA:

I mean, why travel that far...to that place?

Sounds like a noteworthy psychological autopsy to me. That may very well have some merit.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Imam at press conference says guns are at fault.

Is the ground at fault when gays are pushed of tall buildings in Syria?

Are ropes at fault when gays are hung in the middle east?

Are rocks to blame when they are stoned to death?

Are knives to blame when they are beheaded?

Maybe we should blame Islam and the Quran which declares homosexuality an abomination and advocates corproral punishmnet for it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm sure that any radical religion will love that kind restrictions, after all most religions that practice inequality love oppression and laws that protect freedom are not part of their repertoire of laws.

Islam is one of them

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yeah I have an idea. Let's change this to a Christian-bashing thread. What else is new?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Good grief, All his selfies! This pretty-boy must think he's a Kardashian.

Probably gay, who, being a Muslim, was having inner turmoil and unrequited love, snapped, proclaimed ISIS allegiance, and murdered a bunch of folks.

ETA:

I mean, why travel that far...to that place?

Sounds like a noteworthy psychological autopsy to me. That may very well have some merit.

I know that makes us all feel better or something, but to me it's just another retread of "Oh, I see you criticizing homosexuality in some way ... you must actually be a gay in the closet."

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Then wouldn't it depend on if he was charged or convicted before the purchase? Don't see any question about if you've ever beaten your wife, but do see questions about convictions and charges for domestic abuse and restraining orders. We're on the same side generally, but isn't it possible that the gun was purchased legally before any charges or because the wife never reported any abuse to police or filed a restraining order during the divorce?

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join