It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

Animals need to be hunted down for what they are animals, terrorist are not human they are animals.

your producing the desired result

im telling you its almost predictable....

i can watch the stages of reaction unfolding in this thread and how the media guides it

to bad not enough of you can see it

Weird.

Earlier it was everybody is too scared to call it terrorism. Then it was everybody is too scared to call it IS. Now it's they're only doing it to get everybody all worked up.

Both sides of the coin covered nice and tidy, eh?

Shame more people can't see it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I am glad that as an America citizen I have the right to own guns and I rightly do so.

Still, it sounds funny that you are been "apologetic" to the Orlando terrorist? just asking, only rabid animals massacre humans.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: IAMTAT

i would like to know why though, for what purpose

Why does ISIS need to be destroyed?
Edit: The same reason a serial killer need to be killed.
edit on 12-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Good grief, All his selfies! This pretty-boy must think he's a Kardashian.

Probably gay, who, being a Muslim, was having inner turmoil and unrequited love, snapped, proclaimed ISIS allegiance, and murdered a bunch of folks.

ETA:

I mean, why travel that far...to that place?
edit on 12-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: crazyewok
YEah we have relgious freedom but THAt should only be for ACTUAL CITIZENS. You know a actual benfit to being a citizen. People just visiting or here illegally should not have the same freedoms.

This guys parents sure did raise a fine bigoted boy it seems.

And the shooter was a US citizen.

As for immigrants and visitor? They do need BASIC human rights.

But the USA should have the right to deport non citizens at will for any reason or even no reason.
Its not a human right to be in the USA.

Thank you for posting this reply. i was going to post something along these lines to GRIMPACHI to further explain what I meant but you beat me to the punch. Immigrants are perspective citizens so they can have th esame rights ON a PROVISIONAL basis. Visotrs whould be told to not push their religious views on anyone in public and to do so in designated areas such as their rooms or places of worship.

And basic human rights are fine,but if they overstay or commit a crime it should be a instant trip out.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

it is terrorism that isnt the point

the point is they are using this event to follow an agenda

pay attention

i know the real intuitive conspiracy minded people post less these days but jeez

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Investigators are sitting outside the shooter's residence waiting on a search warrant. Should be entering any minute now.

Will be highly interesting to learn what's inside.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Conservatives have managed to alienate a segment of the population at risk of being victims of actual hate crimes.

How have conservatives alienated any groups that are fringe/non-mainstream elements to begin with? By their own actions they tend to alienate themselves.

There are groups out there like the Pink Pistols who advocate for the second amendment in the gay community. They should be bigger than they actually are. But because we push gay people away they wind up in the anti-self defense team.

We're only hurting ourselves.

Who is pushing them away? Whenever I hear that conservatives push gays away I think back to this tea party duo:

Outspoken evangelists and other religious extremists may do so, sure. But that is not all conservatives.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: marg6043

I am pretty sure the british would have considered our founding fathers as terrorists.

just saying.

The Colonials could not afford to be terrorists in the same way Muslims are. For one thing, we were fighting on our home turf. For them to target civilians in a like manner (remember, these attacks generally target strict non-combatants), would be to attack their own. The Colonials depended on the support and goodwill of the non-combatants in the colonies without it, Britain would have won handily. Even a policy of attacking innocent Tories would not have played well.

Now perhaps if the Colonials were behind British lines and had ready access to lots of British citizens, their guerilla warfare rules might have led them there, but they weren't, so it's a moot point.

There is no equivalence.

link   
How in the world can you still legally purchase rifles and handguns while being on a terrorist watchlist?

I guess the NRA doesn't want to lose possible terrorists as customers
edit on 12-6-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Please, keep up the passive aggressive insults. It really does wonders to sell your side.

Sorry for pointing out that you're playing both sides in the span of a few pages

link   

The moral of the story is that the government cannot save you it can only respond once something has happened and it was rather slow and disorganized in this case, if thats not an argument for keeping the second amendment nothing is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
How in the world can you still legally purchase rifles and handguns while being on a terrorist watchlist?

I guess the NRA doesn't want to lose possible terrorists as customers

Correction: unknown if he still was. He was interviewed twice by the FBI with nothing substantive from either interview. He wasn't currently under surveillance or being investigated.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: I was correcting myself, not being snarky about correcting muse. My bad homies

link   

Is kind of late to legislate on the matter I'm sure it will come in the name of executive decision.

link   

en.wikipedia.org...
found a list

en.wikipedia.org...
found another more detailed list for islamic attacks going back to the 1980s

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I am glad that as an America citizen I have the right to own guns and I rightly do so.

According to 'Islamic' apologists you don't.

After all it's too 'easy' to get one.

Pay no attention WHAT SO EVER people that want to practice their constitutional RIGHTS should be EASY.

LOL.

Jihadi Militants Ban Smoking And Guns In Conquered Territories

These days I have to ask myself who the real terrorists are.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They should deputize citizens in mass now

All events where there are over 10 people should have a well armed citizen or citizen there

Strapped

Or have police there

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join