It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: ketsuko

What do you think a background check consists of? They make sure you have no prior criminal record. They MIGHT verify your work history and they MIGHT verify you have no history of mental illness. That's about it....

The only place that goes FURTHER than that is the government.

I would just assume that a private security firm would have something a little stricter, and I would also assume that they would continue to be allowed to carry after any disarming of the public too.

So if was a member of the firm and carrying before. He would be after. Nothing they propose in Congress or by executive fiat would change this fact. Just like in every other case.

Whatever they do to "fix" this needs to be something that actually would fix this or they are simply taking advantage to press an agenda.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Read the article.

The 700 Club host told reporters he flew in via private jet from his home in Virginia immediately after hearing about what he referred to as “a justified terrorist attack.”

Edit to add

The televangelist added that “at least no or very few normal people were killed.”

edit on 12/6/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

And utterly ignorant to think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: DBCowboy
www.g4s.us...

This was the company that the cowardly pus-bag worked for.

Ah yes, mercenaries.

Government contractors.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

What do you think a background check consists of? They make sure you have no prior criminal record. They MIGHT verify your work history and they MIGHT verify you have no history of mental illness. That's about it....

The only place that goes FURTHER than that is the government.

The San Bernardino terrorists had no prior criminal record. They had a good work history whose co-workers even threw them a baby shower. Also, there was no record of mental illness.

How much further should the government go? The only thing that makes sense is that if you are from a muslim country, are muslim, or are first-generation children born to immigrant parents from those regions, then...no approval.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

And to think that this type of characters get to enjoy media space for their ignorant ranting.

That is a group that I can not digest, I guess radicalism when it comes to religion is not limited to just one particular group of worshipers.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Did he, or did he not kill anyone?

This just shows that there are a lot of Christians that are scumbags. And this guy is the most extreme Christian I've ever seen. But, compare him to a moderate muslim. The difference being, moderate muslims actually kill people. Without any remorse.

Modern age Christian extremist consists of just preaching, Not killing. We ended that phase over 800 years ago. Apparently, some religions had not.

edit on 729k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
link   

Oh, so someone who posts here is the 700 Club host. I got it. You weren't just randomly attacking people here.

link   

www.g4s.us...

Ah yes, mercenaries.

Government contractors.

Like I said, mercenaries.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Not exactly what I was getting at.
The terror resulting from wiping out 2 cities in a split second may just wake up those who would offer succour to these nutters and thus deny them a place to rest.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Je ne suis pas Charlie Hebdo Orlando.

link   

www.g4s.us...

Ah yes, mercenaries.

Hardly. G4 guys are far more likely to be found sitting in a hotel lobby or at a desk in a hospital than on a government contract. The majority of their officers are more professional than other companies tend to have, but they're still rentacops for the most part.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

How about Obama's call to ban people on the FBI Terrorist Watchlist from purchasing guns? To me, that seems like a no-brainer decision but the moment anyone even begins to suggest adding this small restriction to close a major loophole in gun control laws people go apesh*t crazy.

link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
The terror resulting from wiping out 2 cities in a split second may just wake up those who would offer succour to these nutters and thus deny them a place to rest.

That's hard to say. You are basically relying on them being like the Japanese were in WWII because two bombs is what it took. Otherwise, they were seriously willing to pretty much die to the smallest child with sticks and stones. It would have been the ugliest, most horrific thing. And we'd likely today be arguing about whether or not the invasion of Japan was a justified thing or an atrocity like we argue about the atomic bombs.

I don't know if you can argue that the Japanese mindset and the Islamic one are comparable.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

That is the same reasoning and strategy terrorists would use.

And you used the word "terror."

Again I ask: this makes you different from terrorists...how?

link   
Nevermind, link won't work.
Out.
edit on 12-6-2016 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

link   
The only religion relevant to the topic is Islam.

Ya know that religion that has a rich tradition of racism,bigotry, and intolerance, a horrendous track record of women's, and gay rights.

Ya know the motivation behind gunning people down in that night club.

But what do i know.

link   

I don't randomly attack anyone.

I have seen and - as staff - have removed (in the past) such sentiments from ATS.

So whether you like it or not, I can safely say that there are people reading this who are applauding this guys actions, whether they will admit it or not in this thread.
edit on 12/6/16 by neformore because: edited in (in the past) for clarity

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Just pick their 2 biggest cities and turn them to ash.
Any innocents there are in hell anyway.

This makes you different from terrorists...how?

Well, I'd target them because of their hatred for me and those of my society that they keep wanting to kill, they target us merely because they hate our not being islamic nutters.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You forget that people post on the board here.

The anti-gay sentiment was particularly strong a year or so back. Its amazing how people have such short memories of what gets posted on here, particularly when it doesn't suit their argument.

Then I suspect you banned those people who would call for the deaths of homosexuals, and that you publicly denounced them, because that's what I would do. If that's the case, where is the ambiguous element on ATS who want the culling of homosexuals? because I'd like to know, and I'd like to know what's being done about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join