It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Imam at press conference says guns are at fault.

Right just IGNORE 80 years of gun control.

IGNORE that in 1998 the background check was created that says by LAW every single person living in this country has the ask the state for permission to practice their RIGHT.

Thats right. Everyone is GUILTY until proven innocent.

And IGNORE the operation Choke points.

By the WILL of ALLAH.

Gunz are bad!

And IGNORE Florida's 10-20-LIFE LAW.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Imam at press conference says guns are at fault.

Is the ground at fault when gays are pushed of tall buildings in Syria?

Are ropes at fault when gays are hung in the middle east?

Are rocks to blame when they are stoned to death?

Are knives to blame when they are beheaded?

Maybe we should blame Islam and the Quran which declares homosexuality an abomination and advocates corproral punishmnet for it.

Religious leaders don't take responsibility for their followers of their religion.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I always regard anybody that can commit acts of terror and kills as just for the fun of it or in the name of preconceive ideas as in the name of religion as losing their humanity, we are all animals but we also have free will.

link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No. Lets not.

But lets acknowledge that there are a lot of Christians who believe what this guy has done is the right thing.

And then lets work to get rid of that kind of backward thinking out of all religion.

link   

Public Service Announcement 2.0

This thread is NOT about immigration or gun control.
Please discuss only information relating to the shooting, and the shooter.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Omar Mateen, had been investigated twice by the F.B.I. for possible connections to terrorism, the bureau said, but no ties could be confirmed.
Link

Citizen.
Legally able to buy guns.
No ties confirmed.

Should we take away a right without due process... "just because?"

Just because you suspect something but can't prove it.

He should not have had guns but no laws exist to prevent that.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Liquesence because: linky

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No they don't, to do so will be to accept that their religions instill violence and we can not have that.

+47 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
I imagine that certain people on the board who would describe themselves as committed Christians are applauding this whole event, right?

After all, these gay people are an "abomination", right?

And no, I'm not trying to troll, because I know there are Christians out there who do not share that sentiment.

I am merely reminding some of you out there about the sentiments you express, which align with this "terrorist" action, and such lessons only (sadly) get learned through tragedy.

It's an ugly insinuation to imagine that your fellow posters are secretly applauding the massacre of 50 people, let alone to say it without evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
a reply to: neo96

Then wouldn't it depend on if he was charged or convicted before the purchase? Don't see any question about if you've ever beaten your wife, but do see questions about convictions and charges for domestic abuse and restraining orders. We're on the same side generally, but isn't it possible that the gun was purchased legally before any charges or because the wife never reported any abuse to police or filed a restraining order during the divorce?

Here's the thing, he worked for some kind of security firm which means he had to have made it through some level of background scrutiny. Either that firm had bad scrutiny or he wasn't dinging any bells for some reason or the flags he sent up weren't considered enough to prevent him from applying and getting through.

However, I think it will be very important to remember that whatever pitches they make for gun control, he would have been the kind of private guy who would have been at events with a gun or walking with your politicians or celebrities with a gun.

Whatever they say needs to be done to keep us all safe by taking our guns away would in all likelihood not have disarmed him.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Which Christians are those? I've never read of any christians actually killing gay people, EVER!

Why you guys defending islam, when it's un-defendable?
edit on 718k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What do you think a background check consists of? They make sure you have no prior criminal record. They MIGHT verify your work history and they MIGHT verify you have no history of mental illness. That's about it....

The only place that goes FURTHER than that is the government.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

link   
www.g4s.us...

This was the company that the cowardly pus-bag worked for.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: neformore
I imagine that certain people on the board who would describe themselves as committed Christians are applauding this whole event, right?

After all, these gay people are an "abomination", right?

And no, I'm not trying to troll, because I know there are Christians out there who do not share that sentiment.

I am merely reminding some of you out there about the sentiments you express, which align with this "terrorist" action, and such lessons only (sadly) get learned through tragedy.

It's an ugly insinuation to imagine that your fellow posters are secretly applauding the massacre of 50 people, let alone to say it without evidence.

Bravo to this statement.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't understand why muslins/islamists hate gays so much. My dad worked in Saudis Arabia for 11 years and said he witnessed more hand holding /kissing between the men over there than you'd believe. Plus there's the fact that you hear of all the "gay" sex between the men and with male children as well. Are they simply afraid of being labeled as gay, or afraid of the truth getting out? Something seems to be WAY OFF with what they preach and what seems to be reality....

link   

originally posted by: masqua
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There's no comparison to ISIS when one talks about 'Political Correctness'. They make SJW's and their attendant 'snowflakes' look like children at play.

In the collective mind of ISIS there is no room for anyone but them and their idea of what is politically and ideologically correct.

BTW... I think your removed comment also stunk of intolerance, much like the way the murderer thought.

seriously

I think it bothered some people the number of stars the post was getting, simple as that. Trump is coming, the more emboldened terror becomes because of Obama's policies, the more assured Trump's victory becomes. Politics must change for action against terror to change and the call for it is becoming almost deafening.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: neformore

Well, did the guy actually kill anyone? No.

As I've said, some Christians say they don't like gays. SAY. That's a big difference then actually taking action, and killing them...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Most of the people at the gay club were latinos, actually Saturday was latino night, I wonder if that make a difference in the decision of the terrorist to do the massacre on that particular day.

The attack was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history and happened during national pride month, which is celebrated in June. Saturday night was “Upscale Latin Saturday” at Pulse, which invited Latino members of Orlando’s LGBT community to join the club.

www.pbs.org...
edit on 12-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You forget that people post on the board here.

The anti-gay sentiment was particularly strong a year or so back. Its amazing how people have such short memories of what gets posted on here, particularly when it doesn't suit their argument.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
www.g4s.us...

This was the company that the cowardly pus-bag worked for.

Ah yes, mercenaries.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join