It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I always thought this quote was from the bush era, so I looked it up...

and found a nice video of what he actually said..

here's part of it:

Emanuel, Nov. 19, 2008: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste. And what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you think you could not do before. I think America as a whole in 1973 and 1974, and not just my view but obviously the administration's, missed the opportunity to deal with the energy crisis that was before us. For a long time our entire energy policy came down to cheap oil. This is an opportunity, what used to be long-term problems, be they in the health care area, energy area, education area, fiscal area, tax area, regulatory reform area, things that we have postponed for too long, that were long-term, are now immediate and must be dealt with. This crisis provides the opportunity, for us, as I would say, the opportunity to do things that you could not do before. The good news, I suppose, if you want to see a silver lining, is the problems are big enough that they lend themselves to ideas from both parties for the solution.

www.factcheck.org...

heck at this point I think it would take a nuclear missle hitting washington dc to get the parties working together find actual solutions to any problems!

link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It is a descriptive phrase describing what they love to do, how is it derogatory in any way? Is this the PC police ghestapo in action?

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Animals need to be hunted down for what they are animals, terrorist are not human they are animals.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
To me, the fact these Terrorists are becoming more and more HOMEGROWN is WORSE.

Exactly, it means the methods and ability to radicalize our own Muslim population is within the gates, so to speak, and this is a very real problem. We used to have a fairly Americanized Muslim population, but if they're being turned against us, that is a major issue.

Especially considering that just about every gas station within a 100 mile radius of me is owned and operated by Muslims.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Animals need to be hunted down for what they are animals, terrorist are not human they are animals.

your producing the desired result

im telling you its almost predictable....

i can watch the stages of reaction unfolding in this thread and how the media guides it

to bad not enough of you can see it

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am pretty sure the british would have considered our founding fathers as terrorists.

just saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

One of two fish counter guys is named Hassan. He's always very nice and friendly, let's my son put the fish into the cart, gives him a high five before we leave ...
edit on 12-6-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

At some point, the hunters become animals.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Military action on its own has never solved these problems has it? Just made it worse.

That's because civilians run the military, and POLITICIANS.

No one has seen what the US military is capable of doing with a leash around it's neck.

Stop politicizing war, and let them DO what they were created to do.

ISIS would be an after thought.

Terrorists would be an after thought.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: SprocketUK

predators in nature don't choose the strongest opponents on purpose lets be honest...

they will choose what they perceive as the weakest of us at the most vulnerable moments.

Yeah. More like Jackals than actual predators though

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

OK, I understand that this was a gay bar, but am I to understand that the only victims were gays? Because everything I see is acting as if that is the case.

It's logical to presume the majority of people in a gay bar are gay, and by extension the majority of victims.

As we spent time talking about either in this thread or another, it isn't only gay folks who go to those bars. So yes, there will be a lot, but they aren't all going to be gay.

I never said "only."

I said It was logical to presume majority.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Are you planning on going on that safari yourself or are you going to stain someone else's soul with the deed?

It's not as easy as it sounds (even though it is necessary at times).

link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: crazyewok

Military action on its own has never solved these problems has it? Just made it worse.

That's because civilians run the military, and POLITICIANS.

No one has seen what the US military is capable of doing with a leash around it's neck.

Stop politicizing war, and let them DO what they were created to do.

ISIS would be an after thought.

Terrorists would be an after thought.

Rar rar rar

Blah blah blah

Unless Saudi arabia and freinds are dealt with it would be a waste of time!

Terrorist HQ sits in SA !

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TinfoilTP

It is a descriptive phrase describing what they love to do, how is it derogatory in any way? Is this the PC police ghestapo in action?

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

No, what is dumb is when people get more worked up over the political correctness of a phrase than a mass killing done by an Islamic terrorist.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Good grief, All his selfies! This pretty-boy must think he's a Kardashian.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: marg6043

I am pretty sure the british would have considered our founding fathers as terrorists.

just saying.

Terrorists are what you call the other guys.

It's a war. A war many refuse to recognize. A war that I think we've already surrendered to.

link   
And the apologist "after the facts" are starting in the news, the government clean up crew is coming forward to plant the seeds of confusion.

The experts are now telling that the Terrorist was no link to ISIS, but just claim alliances to ISIS after the fact, meaning that he is going to be hailed as an isolated incident and not an ISIS planned terrorist attack.

Isn't that the same crap the government started to drill back when the California incident happen?

Another of the CNN expert is claiming the opposite, that this is to instill terror in Americans citizens to be afraid of the upcoming Ramadan holiday.

edit on 12-6-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

your producing the desired result

im telling you its almost predictable....

i can watch the stages of reaction unfolding in this thread and how the media guides it

to bad not enough of you can see it

Sure they want us to engage them...I get that.
Sometimes doing nothing is worse.
In other words...ISIS needs to die...regardless if they want us to go after them.

link   
a reply to: 200Plus

of course no one calling for it is going to go i mean come on it's someone else who has to do the dirty work i need nightly showers and a comfortable bed to sleep in

let alone what neo is talking about with the idiotic rules of engagement they have on our military

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

i would like to know why though, for what purpose

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join