It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: butcherguy

We'll get someone here that'll say that he "self-identified' as a trans-fluid-swamp-lizard-with-mommy-issues.

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.
He killed scores of people.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.
He legally purchased firearms.

This is what happens in a free society, sadly.

Not everyone is good and decent.

We can either accept that fact or get rid of the free society.

A free society must always defend its self or be lost, at the moment we are lost as we have let an anti free culture (islam)to live with us

But that's the risk of having a free society. If we deny access to Muslims, then we can't call ourselves a free society.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
1Was this guy on a watch list?
2Was that watchlist to do with groups lik Al qaeda and IS and such?
3Was this guy allowed to buy guns legally?
4WHY?
5 Why in the hell are you guys still paying a wage to the employees of the NSA. ?

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: crazyewok

Knee Jerk reaction? A number of 'Christian Shootings" . Go to the hospital and tell that to the victims famiies. WTF is wrong with you? Seriously.

Our country is #ed if we can have 50 innocent people shot and you are talking about who else could have done it????

He was Muslim. He had terror ties. This was not about two men kissing like his Daddy said.

I hate to say this but I would think the only way you would understand is if you lost someone. Maybe when that happens you will turn the cheek.

I lost on 9/11 and I lost yesterday.

Families of muslim who are killers always have cover storys its SOP

link   
The Brady Campaign for no guns has taken the time to weigh in (already) on the incident.

Two sentences worth of standard "insert name here" thoughts and prayers followed by three and half paragraphs full of political rhetoric.

Classy move, Brady bunch. Classy move.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Was another man just arrested with bombs and guns in W. Hollywood Florida while heading to a pride festival???

Where did you hear that?

From a friend who saw it on Twitter. I amended my post to add a Screen cap of the tweet

edit on 12-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't think it's about laws, it's about technology. We shouldn't be afraid of the super advanced technology we can create.

We already have traffic cameras and toll highways have cameras and scanners...I wonder if there could be a technology to scan incoming vehicles that are carrying firearms. I think public areas should be gun free, and technology to prevent them from entering. The technology would have to be on the same level as a traffic/toll camera. Yes it feels like an invasion of your privacy but literally driving by a toll camera is a split second of your life, you will adjust. You're not going to go hunting or protect your home in a public place.

More advanced surveillance technology would have caught someone on the FBI watch list with an assault rifle and handgun driving to nightclub area at 2am.

Obviously they need to build more advanced technology because the current ones don't work.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
youtu.be...

They are also asking for chairs and water for the people in line.

link   

We'll get someone here that'll say that he "self-identified' as a trans-fluid-swamp-lizard-with-mommy-issues.

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.

A free society must always defend its self or be lost, at the moment we are lost as we have let an anti free culture (islam)to live with us

But that's the risk of having a free society. If we deny access to Muslims, then we can't call ourselves a free society.

A free society cannot have people who hate freedom, its a conundrum

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

BBC reporting that he wasn't on any list.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
More gun laws and reforms would be just as effective as signs posted in the club saying, "Don't kill anyone here".

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Was another man just arrested with bombs and guns in W. Hollywood while heading to a pride festival???

No evidence there's any kind of connection, but very odd

So far no news just zerohedge also reporting that.
Probably unrelated

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
1Was this guy on a watch list?
2Was that watchlist to do with groups lik Al qaeda and IS and such?
3Was this guy allowed to buy guns legally?
4WHY?
5 Why in the hell are you guys still paying a wage to the employees of the NSA. ?

yes he was on watch list, also was once security guard with G gun licence.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If this turns out to have actually been an IS-sponsored attack, and not some isolated "lone-wolf" shooter swearing allegiance just to make a name for his sorry a$$ self....

Then we may be seeing the beginning of the end of the jihadi's.

Because when you attack a gay night club, in the US, in this day and age, you've gone a step too far.

There is NOTHING on this planet more cunning, more determined,

Or more inhumanly Vicious,

Than a drag queen in full on B***h mode!

Say your prayers jihadi's, and prepare to face Hell.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

A free society must be open for disagreement.

Our big issue here is that the US politicians, don't want us to have a free society.
Gunmen like this coward don't want us to have a free society.

link   

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.

I don't want to deny access to Muslims, but I do to terrorists like this. We already clearly have a problem with the domestically created variety, so do we need to import more just to prove that we don't hate Muslims?

That is also a conundrum.

Did we import lots of Germans during WWII just to prove we didn't hate them even thought we were locked at war with their country and the Nazis? How did you sort out regular Germans from Nazis, or did we just say, "So long as we are in this battle, we do not simply accept any German who wants to come to this country?"

Maybe the problem is that people do not yet understand that this particular ideology is at war with us.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Heard he was in 2013 and 14, why he was taken off list who knows

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I think people are assuming he was on a list because he was "on the radar."

Wouldn't they SAY "on a list" instead of "on the radar" if he were, in fact, on a list?

Unless that would point to federal incompetence.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just because he swore allegiance to ISIS and ISIS praised the shooting doesn't mean he was actually affiliated or directed to do this shooting by ISIS - or that ISIS even knew this guy from a hole in the ground. Waiting to see if he was just a single enraged radical, or if this was a planned attack from overseas. I suspect the former.

link   
Just yesterday in Orlando concert the singer from the voice Christina Grimmie was shot and killed.

That was weird enough now this.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Crusades? Nah, it'll be the teary eyed, "How many times does this have to happen before Americans decide its time to do something about gun violence?" "We as a nation owe it to ourselves to have a serious conversation about the proliferation of gun violence".

Same crap, different day.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join